Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #761
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 jt satan said:
then why come n*ggas know every word to tm101 ? :dancingcool:

jeezy's beats and jeezy's flow, jeezy' songs period >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
you know you just contradicted yourself right?
 6 years ago '05        #762
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
 justinjones said:
you know you just contradicted yourself right?

It appears dude doesn't even speak proper English. I'm done.
 6 years ago '10        #763
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 D-Clutch said:
^^ if you think that's great lyrical ability, I don't even know what to say anyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.

Don't get mad because Jeezy isn't a top notch rapper.. his albums are still enjoyable.

Have a great day
lyrics dont make good music. music makes good music lol

jeezy do have lyrics. you just prolly one of those hip hop heads dont give southern rappers credit. i mean he was on tracks with jay z and nas, kanye and others and he held his own. idk what else you really can say

but jeezy has more classics than you so called "lyrical ability rappers"

end of discussion lol
 6 years ago '10        #764
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 D-Clutch said:

It appears dude doesn't even speak proper English. I'm done.
how lame do you have to be? speak proper english? how you gonna judge off a blog post? seriously ??

Im not speaking on here. im typing thats 2 different things.

6 years ago '04        #765
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1356 1356
i hated the usda album....cause of alot of the good sh*t was on shield gang vol 1 we did later in the yr

shield gang vol 1>>> usda album
 6 years ago '04        #766
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
this sh*t is a snooze fest!
 6 years ago '04        #767
space
space
 jt satan said:
lyrics dont make good music. music makes good music lol

jeezy do have lyrics. you just prolly one of those hip hop heads dont give southern rappers credit. i mean he was on tracks with jay z and nas, kanye and others and he held his own. idk what else you really can say

but jeezy has more classics than you so called "lyrical ability rappers"

end of discussion lol
i think what D-Clutch is saying is that he listens to rappers for the lyrics. everybody knows that jeezy is not that most lyrical dude on the planet. he is just like kanye. they can make a great song but its not going to be things that are going to go over people's heads or be that clever. the 1st thing you said was his flow and his beats. thats not a knock on jeezy. that's just how he is

jeezy only got 1 classic so he got just as many as a lot of lyrical rappers

6 years ago '10        #768
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 justinjones said:
i think what D-Clutch is saying is that he listens to rappers for the lyrics. everybody knows that jeezy is not that most lyrical dude on the planet. he is just like kanye. they can make a great song but its not going to be things that are going to go over people's heads or be that clever. the 1st thing you said was his flow and his beats. thats not a knock on jeezy. that's just how he is

most of jeezy's mixtapes are classics besides rib series imo
 6 years ago '04        #769
space
space
 jt satan said:
most of jeezy's mixtapes are classics besides rib series imo
that's an entirely different category. if that's the case then 50 got the most classics out of everybody
 6 years ago '07        #770
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 D-Clutch said:
Because of the beats, I like his style too. What, I can't enjoy something because his lyrics aren't that dope? fu*k outta here.

Why do you think people listen to Young Jeezy? Because of his lyrical ability? You must be dumber than a bag of hammers.
I listen to Jeezy for his lyrics.He's a lot better than casual listeners would give him credit for.He ALWAYS goes in on his intros to let n*ggas know he can spit it.I guess it helps that I can relate to a lot of sh*t he saying though.

The best ones are Trap Or Die into,The Real Is Back Intros(1&2),Trapping Ain't Dead(Im the Truth) if you can listen to those and say he doesn't have lyrical ability then idk.There are other songs but those intros always stood out to me.Its funny because now when I listen to the TOD intro it sounds like he's dissing Ross lol
 6 years ago '04        #771
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 blackjewelz said:
I listen to Jeezy for his lyrics.He's a lot better than casual listeners would give him credit for.He ALWAYS goes in on his intros to let n*ggas know he can spit it.I guess it helps that I can relate to a lot of sh*t he saying though.

The best ones are Trap Or Die into,The Real Is Back Intros(1&2),Trapping Ain't Dead(Im the Truth) if you can listen to those and say he doesn't have lyrical ability then idk.There are other songs but those intros always stood out to me.Its funny because now when I listen to the TOD intro it sounds like he's dissing Ross lol
The Trappin' Ain't Dead intro is my favorite Jeezy track ever. He went in on that sh*t and that beat had me hype as fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #772
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 justinjones said:

he got 2..the recession and tm101...102 was great too..the recession went platinum with damn near no promotion 4rm def jam,besides his shows,tours and the songs like (welcome back,president is black and put on) t
 6 years ago '04        #773
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:

u need 2 let more people know that cuz alot of people on bx and off bx thinks kanye is a top tier rapper when he isnt..but jeezy has done plenty of songs where shows he could go lyrical hard...superstar remix,go getta remix,slow down with fat joe,cant tell me nothing,all his intros..theres more just busy doing sh*t now
 6 years ago '11        #774
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Higher learning got me wanting to
 6 years ago '11        #775
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
fact : if he had put freddie gibbs on 3-4 of the weakest songs on the album those songs would go from a 3-3.5/5 to a 4.5/5, the downfall is it'd be jeezy getting bodied on each song
 6 years ago '10        #776
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
gibbs is koo but jeezy more then just a flow
 6 years ago '04        #777
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
fact : if he had put freddie gibbs on 3-4 of the weakest songs on the album those songs would go from a 3-3.5/5 to a 4.5/5, the downfall is it'd be jeezy getting bodied on each song
aint no competition between jeezy & gibbs,their on da same team..if anything he motivates jeezy 2 come harder..whats the 3-4 weakest songs on the album??i already know one is i do,so whats the other 2-3???
 6 years ago '04        #778
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 MexicanKingPin said:
gibbs is koo but jeezy more then just a flow
..gibbs lyricals/flow is tight but that will only get him so far..he need 2 make anthems that everybody gonna be able 2 ride,hoes included...2 da general public gibbs lacks appeal,besides n*ggaz that be online,gibbs still isnt well known and doesnt get play in the clubs down here...hence,meek mill ima boss and dream chasers blew that n*gga up..now he gets play all over the radio and the clubs..gibbs is better than meek mills but meek mills is making more noise cuz he has better appeal and anthems

Last edited by dosis; 12-15-2011 at 01:12 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #779
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
The real is over...
 6 years ago '11        #780
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 dosis said:
..gibbs is lyricals/flow is tight but that will only get u so far
so Gibbs hasn't bodied Jeezy on every song they have done together?

A Cold Day in Hell >>> TM103 too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy