Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #641
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 ReallyTho said:
nvm after 2nd time listening. whole sh*t getting canned now
You need attention like a broad..
 6 years ago '10        #642
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 ReallyTho said:
stfu stan.. this album aint even decent.. sh*t is horrible compared to his others.. this sh*t getting deleted except for 1 song
Alright cool. So being the reasonable logical person you are...what you're saying is it's the worst album and the songs are worse than every song on every album you've heard this year right?

Because I can go through Ross, Wale, Lil Wayne, or even TI's most recent albums and I don't see how this album is that much worse.
 6 years ago '11        #643
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 377 377
Ignore ReallyTho...
 6 years ago '04        #644
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 ReallyTho said:
nvm after 2nd time listening. whole sh*t getting canned now
:ducktales:...typical,coming 4frm a lame in broward

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 08:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #645
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
You said you don't like it like 5 posts ago. We get it. Now hop out the thread & be done with it. You're on that excessive sh*t, that's why you shouldn't get attention...
 12-14-2011, 08:06 PM         #646
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
i feel u but it aint a serious beef like it was with gucci for him to go in,he threw sum shots..

"hardest part of life,n*ggaz cant play their role,everybody wanna ride the train,dont wanna pay the toll"

"hoe n*gga magazines,u the center fold,n*gga u talkin' with emotion,ur emotional.u might could get a lil light,feelin' promotional"

"i done my way with the thangs,change the game plan,have these n*ggaz telln' LIES, they just sound true,n*gga if u had it like that,i wouldve found u..

im tryna cash out a 100,let me get a buck,unless they be just like u,FAKE a.ss fu*k..get em home,and they probably all sheet rock..

u livin' mine and urs,thats a double dip,that synthetic a.ss sh*t,we call it double whip...i ran the streets and rap,bi*ch ima DOUBLE BOSS"
between yall comments and my first listen, i didn't catch. i was expecting some Ether/Superugly type disses like "condom in the baby seat" but his sh*t was subliminal and kinda storytelling instead of just going at his throat. Now Trick Daddy, I caught from the first listen, but yea... you illustrated it, big homie.

but even with all of this, Ross shouldn't be too intimidated by it although the media will blow it up like Lil Wayne on C4 to Jay. Some of it has truth and I'm the biggest MMG fan from Ross on Trina's record back in 2004. sh*ts about to get interesting....
 6 years ago '11        #647
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
i posted it once and u stans hopped on my d!ck and i respond and now its obsessive?

more failing logic

stop stanning
Serious question, why are you still here? You're spending all this time & energy talkin about something you don't even like. Don't bring up logic when it's clear you lack it yourself...
 12-14-2011, 08:10 PM         #648
LT3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
i posted it once and u stans hopped on my d!ck and i respond and now its obsessive?

more failing logic

stop stanning
This Ross Stan on here trollin...
This n*gga listened to 1 track then called it trash....
 6 years ago '07        #649
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 2 2
Supafreak>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #650
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
between yall comments and my first listen, i didn't catch. i was expecting some Ether/Superugly type disses like "condom in the baby seat" but his sh*t was subliminal and kinda storytelling instead of just going at his throat. Now Trick Daddy, I caught from the first listen, but yea... you illustrated it, big homie.

but even with all of this, Ross shouldn't be too intimidated by it although the media will blow it up like Lil Wayne on C4 to Jay. Some of it has truth and I'm the biggest MMG fan from Ross on Trina's record back in 2004. sh*ts about to get interesting....
i feel u but he not jay-z to be on sum superugly sh*t and it would have 2 be close & personal for it 2 get like dat like it is with trick..trick basically groom that n*gga and put that n*gga on then after he blow up,he sh*ts on trick like trick aint do sh*t 4 that n*gga..thats why trick went in

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #651
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
this sh*t get better each and every listen
 6 years ago '11        #652
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
energy? typing requires no energy
It's clear I gave you too much credit earlier. You're too stupid to realize what you're doing so you can't stop. That explains it all now. Well, have fun, keep doin what you're doin...
 6 years ago '06        #653
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 jt satan said:
this sh*t get better each and every listen
 12-14-2011, 08:14 PM         #654
LT3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
listened to all except the sh*t with neyo
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '04        #655
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
this should make people appreciate the recession and the 2 the real is back mixtapes

he went in on those

the recessson is a classic
 6 years ago '04        #656
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
broward>>> dade

i bet u live in the soft parts of dade

plz stop it
if u say so bruh,yall n*ggaz been on our d!ck,yall love our style and deplicate everything we do
 12-14-2011, 08:17 PM         #657
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
i feel u but he not jay-z to be on sum superugly sh*t and it would have 2 be close & personal for it 2 get like dat like it is with trick..trick basically groom that n*gga and put that n*gga on then after he blow up,he sh*ts on thats why trick went in
true. Trick Daddy has way more to be angry about. At least Ross still fu*kin wit Trina, though.

Overall, album is solid. Not 101 or 102, but it will do until GFID comes out and I gotta rock wit 305 after that. Jeezy should go platinum in 1-2 months. Should do 250k out the gate.
 6 years ago '04        #658
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
true. Trick Daddy has way more to be angry about. At least Ross still fu*kin wit Trina, though.

Overall, album is solid. Not 101 or 102, but it will do until GFID comes out and I gotta rock wit 305 after that. Jeezy should go platinum in 1-2 months. Should do 250k out the gate.
i doubt he go platinum in 1-2 months but its 305 till the day i die,i feel u on dat..i just dont appreciate that fake sh*t..i vibe ross as a rapper but thats about it,his persona is too flawed 4 me
 6 years ago '04        #659
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
more than half the city dont speak english

the fu*k makes u think anyone copying a third world city
third world city da fu*k
 12-14-2011, 08:28 PM         #660
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
i doubt he go platinum in 1-2 months but its 305 till the day i die,i feel u on dat..i just dont appreciate that fake sh*t..i vibe ross as a rapper but thats about it,his persona is too flawed 4 me
agreed to certain extent. i have said previously. idk if you from 305 or the hood, but i do personally know crooked COs and police officers, etc. you have heard LAPD and NYPD having corrupted officers. if you know the code of the streets and if what Ross is saying is true... he did right by LYING initially. that lifestyle you dont just come out and tell especially if you was under the shield and living crooked, they can trace it and such with certain statues. many people don't understand this nor respect this. it is easier to call him names and try to tease him about lying about being a CO. i cannot say i believe it cause i dont know him, but there are people are actually living this lifestyle daily so its not far fetch. hell, Jeezy (who father I know personally, never a CO but cosigns him being well known dealer like TIP) will share those stories of cookin and distributing. if people would put that lifestyle with the shield and badge, you are lookin at deadlier time cause of the oath and person's who could have been involved with what you were doing or a.ssisting. so it might not be a persona, merely taking another person's name..... which Nas (esco), Noreaga (real person), and others are just as guilty of as well..... who also probably did NOT even come near the lifestyle like Jeezy, TIP, or even maybe Ross, even some people have come forward to give validity to Ross' former lifestyle. he might not have been the kingpin, but he could have been actually apart of it....

Last edited by unknown mutant; 12-14-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy