Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #641
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 ReallyTho said:
nvm after 2nd time listening. whole sh*t getting canned now
Your trollin
 6 years ago '06        #642
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,352 | Props total: 829 829
 ReallyTho said:
You need attention like a broad..
 6 years ago '10        #643
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ReallyTho said:
stfu stan.. this album aint even decent.. sh*t is horrible compared to his others.. this sh*t getting deleted except for 1 song
Alright cool. So being the reasonable logical person you are...what you're saying is it's the worst album and the songs are worse than every song on every album you've heard this year right?

Because I can go through Ross, Wale, Lil Wayne, or even TI's most recent albums and I don't see how this album is that much worse.
 6 years ago '11        #644
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Ignore ReallyTho...
 6 years ago '04        #645
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 ReallyTho said:
:ducktales:...typical,coming 4frm a lame in broward

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 09:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #646
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
You said you don't like it like 5 posts ago. We get it. Now hop out the thread & be done with it. You're on that excessive sh*t, that's why you shouldn't get attention...
 12-14-2011, 09:06 PM         #647
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
i feel u but it aint a serious beef like it was with gucci for him to go in,he threw sum shots..

"hardest part of life,n*ggaz cant play their role,everybody wanna ride the train,dont wanna pay the toll"

"hoe n*gga magazines,u the center fold,n*gga u talkin' with emotion,ur emotional.u might could get a lil light,feelin' promotional"

"i done my way with the thangs,change the game plan,have these n*ggaz telln' LIES, they just sound true,n*gga if u had it like that,i wouldve found u..

im tryna cash out a 100,let me get a buck,unless they be just like u,FAKE a.ss fu*k..get em home,and they probably all sheet rock..

u livin' mine and urs,thats a double dip,that synthetic a.ss sh*t,we call it double whip...i ran the streets and rap,bi*ch ima DOUBLE BOSS"
between yall comments and my first listen, i didn't catch. i was expecting some Ether/Superugly type disses like "condom in the baby seat" but his sh*t was subliminal and kinda storytelling instead of just going at his throat. Now Trick Daddy, I caught from the first listen, but yea... you illustrated it, big homie.

but even with all of this, Ross shouldn't be too intimidated by it although the media will blow it up like Lil Wayne on C4 to Jay. Some of it has truth and I'm the biggest MMG fan from Ross on Trina's record back in 2004. sh*ts about to get interesting....
 6 years ago '11        #648
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
i posted it once and u stans hopped on my d!ck and i respond and now its obsessive?

more failing logic

stop stanning
Serious question, why are you still here? You're spending all this time & energy talkin about something you don't even like. Don't bring up logic when it's clear you lack it yourself...
 12-14-2011, 09:10 PM         #649
LT3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
i posted it once and u stans hopped on my d!ck and i respond and now its obsessive?

more failing logic

stop stanning
This Ross Stan on here trollin...
This n*gga listened to 1 track then called it trash....
 6 years ago '07        #650
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Supafreak>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #651
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
between yall comments and my first listen, i didn't catch. i was expecting some Ether/Superugly type disses like "condom in the baby seat" but his sh*t was subliminal and kinda storytelling instead of just going at his throat. Now Trick Daddy, I caught from the first listen, but yea... you illustrated it, big homie.

but even with all of this, Ross shouldn't be too intimidated by it although the media will blow it up like Lil Wayne on C4 to Jay. Some of it has truth and I'm the biggest MMG fan from Ross on Trina's record back in 2004. sh*ts about to get interesting....
i feel u but he not jay-z to be on sum superugly sh*t and it would have 2 be close & personal for it 2 get like dat like it is with trick..trick basically groom that n*gga and put that n*gga on then after he blow up,he sh*ts on trick like trick aint do sh*t 4 that n*gga..thats why trick went in

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 09:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #652
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 148 148
this sh*t get better each and every listen
 6 years ago '11        #653
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
energy? typing requires no energy
It's clear I gave you too much credit earlier. You're too stupid to realize what you're doing so you can't stop. That explains it all now. Well, have fun, keep doin what you're doin...
 6 years ago '06        #654
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,352 | Props total: 829 829
 jt satan said:
this sh*t get better each and every listen
 12-14-2011, 09:14 PM         #655
LT3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
listened to all except the sh*t with neyo
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '04        #656
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
this should make people appreciate the recession and the 2 the real is back mixtapes

he went in on those

the recessson is a classic
 6 years ago '04        #657
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
broward>>> dade

i bet u live in the soft parts of dade

plz stop it
if u say so bruh,yall n*ggaz been on our d!ck,yall love our style and deplicate everything we do
 12-14-2011, 09:17 PM         #658
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
i feel u but he not jay-z to be on sum superugly sh*t and it would have 2 be close & personal for it 2 get like dat like it is with trick..trick basically groom that n*gga and put that n*gga on then after he blow up,he sh*ts on thats why trick went in
true. Trick Daddy has way more to be angry about. At least Ross still fu*kin wit Trina, though.

Overall, album is solid. Not 101 or 102, but it will do until GFID comes out and I gotta rock wit 305 after that. Jeezy should go platinum in 1-2 months. Should do 250k out the gate.
 6 years ago '04        #659
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
true. Trick Daddy has way more to be angry about. At least Ross still fu*kin wit Trina, though.

Overall, album is solid. Not 101 or 102, but it will do until GFID comes out and I gotta rock wit 305 after that. Jeezy should go platinum in 1-2 months. Should do 250k out the gate.
i doubt he go platinum in 1-2 months but its 305 till the day i die,i feel u on dat..i just dont appreciate that fake sh*t..i vibe ross as a rapper but thats about it,his persona is too flawed 4 me
 6 years ago '04        #660
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ReallyTho said:
more than half the city dont speak english

the fu*k makes u think anyone copying a third world city
third world city da fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago