Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Still no word from anybody, like it's been said it may leak later this week but definitely not tonight.

Oh & word to JTSatan & Dosis, Air Forces 2/Done It All >>>

@DJ Folk are we ever gonna get a Trappin Aint Dead 2?
 6 years ago '10        #222
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 thetrapper said:
i remember when i did trappin aint dead that neomerge kid from here told me i ruined it lolol
wasnt my fault the rough copy with low volumes leaked

but the songs werent mastered when they gave me the cd to do the tape originally

and the macbook crashed on me after working 36 hrs on it...me and got now and edubble put it back together in 3 hrs as far as the tape....man that tape changed my career

but n*ggas dont even know the hell i went thru on it
was also the tape where jeezy said tm103 on the way

but yea it was weird, with the low volume situation, that mixtape was pretty damn good one of his best i think . all the diverse production :banana:

ayo folk. who produced entertained and im here, legal and prime minister on the prime minister mixtape prime minister mixtape like my favorite tape by him

dj folk you and scrilla need to do a mixtape.. scrilla a really cool rapper he got potential i think .

Last edited by jt satan; 12-14-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #223
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
folk, are you gonna put out another mixtape/album like that again with either jeezy or gibbs, the production you picked out was ridiculous on that sh*t smh.
 6 years ago '04        #224
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 jt satan said:
yea i remember it came out right after the album

i saw it on you tube. i was like its prolly wack then

turned out thats like the best song jeezy had lol i was like wtf,
and showtime was pretty cool too, beat went hard.

but done it all was amazing . he need to do another song like that
hell yeah..if it wasnt the hardest,it was 1 of the hardest song on the album (welcome back,dont know you,word play,vacation,who dat,dont do it,by the way,get allot,hustla ambition,crazy world,intro,what they want..fu*k da whole album..classic)..i had that sh*t on repeat for weeks..the beat and his flow was too hard on that sh*t..every time they play that sh*t in strip clubs till this day the club goes krazy..productions like done it all,circulate,dont do it,mr. 17.5, the inspiration,talk 2 em,dont get caught,by the way,real n*gga anthem bring jeezy out more to me..but dont forgot jeezy always have songs on his mixtapes that shouldve and couldve made the album (i got what it takes,all i need,keep it movin',ya dig,jeezy da snowman,burnin up,lil buddy)

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 12:55 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #225
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 dosis said:
hell yeah..if it wasnt the hardest,it was 1 of the hardest song on the album (welcome back..i had that sh*t on repeat for weeks..the beat and his flow was too hard on that sh*t..every time they play that sh*t in strip clubs till this day the club goes krazy..productions like done it all,circulate,dont do it,mr. 17.5, the inspiration,talk 2 em,dont get caught,by the way,real n*gga anthem bring jeezy out more to me..but dont forgot jeezy always have songs on his mixtapes that shouldve and couldve made the album (i got what it takes,all i need,keep it movin',ya dig,jeezy da snowman,burnin up,lil buddy)
yea alot of mixtapes songs are album quality or were suppose to be on album stuff like that

but for real real is back 2 intro shouldbe been the 103 intro, i wished he wouldve kept some of the trap or die 2 or trappin aint dead songs. do it all again , amen, flexin, real n*gga anthem sittin low. easily couldve made 103 , or shouldve been on there

i hope next album jeezy creates a new sound with shawty redd . i hope he can surprise some people ,
 6 years ago '04        #226
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 thetrapper said:
i remember when i did trappin aint dead that neomerge kid from here told me i ruined it lolol
wasnt my fault the rough copy with low volumes leaked

but the songs werent mastered when they gave me the cd to do the tape originally

and the macbook crashed on me after working 36 hrs on it...me and got now and edubble put it back together in 3 hrs as far as the tape....man that tape changed my career

but n*ggas dont even know the hell i went thru on it
da mixtape was str8 drop..appreciate all the time and hard work u put in the tape homie..every thing happens 4 a reason and hard work pays off in da long run
 6 years ago '04        #227
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1274 1274
 jt satan said:
was also the tape where jeezy said tm103 on the way

but yea it was weird, with the low volume situation, that mixtape was pretty damn good one of his best i think . all the diverse production :banana:

ayo folk. who produced entertained and im here, legal and prime minister on the prime minister mixtape prime minister mixtape like my favorite tape by him

dj folk you and scrilla need to do a mixtape.. scrilla a really cool rapper he got potential i think .
entertained was nasty one former cte producer
im here was ta
prime minister was midnight black

i dunoo yall got ask scrilla that ...n*ggas be wanting names over what makes sense on hosting their tapes ...
 6 years ago '04        #228
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 jt satan said:
yea alot of mixtapes songs are album quality or were suppose to be on album stuff like that

but for real real is back 2 intro shouldbe been the 103 intro, i wished he wouldve kept some of the trap or die 2 or trappin aint dead songs. do it all again , amen, flexin, real n*gga anthem sittin low. easily couldve made 103 , or shouldve been on there

i hope next album jeezy creates a new sound with shawty redd . i hope he can surprise some people ,
i feel the same way..prime minister was tight too and besides 1000 grams that probably was his worst mixtape cuz towards the end the songs were short/was just freestyles and the mixtape was mad short
 6 years ago '04        #229
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 thetrapper said:
entertained was nasty one former cte producer
im here was ta
prime minister was midnight black

i dunoo yall got ask scrilla that ...n*ggas be wanting names over what makes sense on hosting their tapes ...
4real n*ggaz be trippen..i know n*ggaz need/want that extra exposure to build their name/brand up but if the tape is str8 drop it shouldnt matter who hosts the sh*t cuz people will still look 4 it and listen 2 it cuz word of mouth goes lengths..as long as the dj doesnt do too much talking all ova the sh*t..tod2 was tight and don cannon my n*gga but that n*gga was talking way too much..but wat eva happened to ta?? cuz he had sum tight beats on cold summer too

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #230
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
Damn Thread Turn Into A Q&A Thread
 6 years ago '04        #231
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 Fresh Whyte said:

it was bound to happen sometime
 6 years ago '04        #232
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1274 1274
 justinjones said:

it was bound to happen sometime
lolol it happens whenever i come in a jeezy thread....some sh*t i can answer alot of sh*t i cant lol
 6 years ago '08        #233
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
Production couldn't have cost more than $457. Pass.
 6 years ago '04        #234
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 TigerUppercut said:
Production couldn't have cost more than $457. Pass.
im sure grammy nominated producers cost $457
 6 years ago '11        #235
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
That and thats retarded logic..like you cant find less known producers and in house guys who make dope beats...retard.
 6 years ago '11        #236
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,324 | Props total: 8459 8459
 Fresh Whyte said:
 6 years ago '09        #237
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 justinjones said:
i wouldn't be surprised if tod2 is better than this. not saying this will be bad though. just wouldn't be suprised
Forreal fam, spittapilottalk and you are the only Young Jeezy fans that's honest on bx.......

Last edited by Ash10; 12-14-2011 at 03:35 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #238
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
Im buying this for the car just for the perfect sound quality in the benz.

first album i bought in a while,but jeezy actually gets my money
 6 years ago '06        #239
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
wheres is at??
 6 years ago '07        #240
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
No Leak Yet? Smh ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago