Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2011, 11:59 PM         #201
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk mayne this aint finna leak no time soon
 6 years ago '05        #202
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
cant wait...
 6 years ago '04        #203
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 ballergenetics said:
I would have liked him to lay off the features a bit period. don't matter who he got...
at some point he's gotta make a album that isn't so guest spot heavy.
i hear u but tm101 and tm103 is the only albums out of 4 that has alot of features..i think ur mistaken
 6 years ago '11        #204
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
son gave away too much on the mixtapes.

win, camaro, illin, rib2 intro, slow grind, run dmc, count it up, rap game, amen in addition to the best of the songs on TM103 and we'd be having threads "recession or tm103?"

he fu*ked up with that...ESPECIALLY that camaro record. i would bet money that sh*t is harder than anything on tm103 except for maybe 1 song tops.
 6 years ago '10        #205
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 spittapilottalk said:
son gave away too much on the mixtapes.

win, camaro, illin, rib2 intro, slow grind, run dmc, count it up, rap game, amen in addition to the best of the songs on TM103 and we'd be having threads "recession or tm103?"

he fu*ked up with that...ESPECIALLY that camaro record. i would bet money that sh*t is harder than anything on tm103 except for maybe 1 song tops.
trappin aint dead shouldve been a album that sh*t was rididiculous

im still made at for not putting done it all on recession,
 6 years ago '11        #206
space
space
word..

what scares me is jeezy said OJ was his favorite song on the album and that sh*t is eh thanks to fab and jada..we'll see though.
 12-14-2011, 12:11 AM         #207
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gimme a few tracks that got that kilo in the trunk and chickens no flower sound to em and i'm good.
 6 years ago '10        #208
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
jeezy said his next album wont have many features .

i cant wait for it . hopefully he get back on his sh*t again
 6 years ago '10        #209
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 cashrules93 said:
gimme a few tracks that got that kilo in the trunk and chickens no flower sound to em and i'm good.
i dont think thats gonna be on his album. that was mixtape quality
 6 years ago '11        #210
space
space
 jt satan said:
jeezy said his next album wont have many features .

i cant wait for it . hopefully he get back on his sh*t again
I think he definitely lowered the quality of the album and raised the big name's just for the sake of big names due to the push backs.

It's a shame Gibbs didn't have a verse on that OJ track though, you take away Jada's weak a.ss verse and replace him with Gibbs and that track becomes a problem because while Fab ain't add to the song, he didn't hurt it. Jada was just awful and uninspired.
 6 years ago '04        #211
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
word..jada sent him a wack a.ss verse and he put it on there anyway because he's jadakiss and jay sent him a throwaway verse. T.I.'s verse is alright but he doesn't add or hurt the song. big mistake from jeezy who needs critical reception for this project just as much as record sales.

I think the album will be solid though, from the leaks that have been out this will be his worst albumthough. He could have had another classic if he kept onto some of those records from trap or die 2, trappin ain't dead and RIB1 but oh well.
yea u know if it was an up and coming rapper or one of his artists',he wouldve or def jam wouldve took them off quick..i think we still gotta wait and see if its gonna be his worst album but i think t.i. was tight on fame..at first i thought jada sh*t was wack but after listening to his part several times it isnt..he did good,he just lacked energy and his flow didnt fit the track well and his sh*t wasnt better than jeezy or fabs part but his verse is last so u could always skip him...i only heard i do once but im not even good speak on that record..everything i heard on that song i didnt like..talk 2 me is way better..he had sum sh*t on RIB2 and last laugh too but u know people would still discredit him and would have said those songs were too old and they already heard them (same thing with fear of god 2 & my beautiful dark twisted fantasy)..like i put up early,take the best tracks on all the mixtapes leading up to tm103,jeezy basically had a classic,the music is just scattered around on all his mixtapes/album

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #212
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1358 1358
lmfao this sh*t 12 pages already amazing....continue cooking tho....

turns up 103*
 6 years ago '10        #213
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
I think he definitely lowered the quality of the album and raised the big name's just for the sake of big names due to the push backs.

It's a shame Gibbs didn't have a verse on that OJ track though, you take away Jada's weak a.ss verse and replace him with Gibbs and that track becomes a problem because while Fab ain't add to the song, he didn't hurt it. Jada was just awful and uninspired.
i thought fab was pretty good. fab is underated though. always has been. jada just seemed like he was talkin on the track
 6 years ago '10        #214
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 thetrapper said:
lmfao this sh*t 12 pages already amazing....continue cooking tho....

turns up 103*
 6 years ago '04        #215
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 jt satan said:
trappin aint dead shouldve been a album that sh*t was rididiculous

im still made at for not putting done it all on recession,
done it all was an itunes only bonus track..i had that sh*t like 2-3days after the album came out thanks to bx
 12-14-2011, 12:23 AM         #216
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothin ever gonna go harder then that old jeezy any way..
 6 years ago '04        #217
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
word..

what scares me is jeezy said OJ was his favorite song on the album and that sh*t is eh thanks to fab and jada..we'll see though.
i thought fab went hard and had da hardest verse on it
 6 years ago '10        #218
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 dosis said:
done it all was an itunes only bonus track..i had that sh*t like 2-3days after the album came out thanks to bx
yea i remember it came out right after the album

i saw it on you tube. i was like its prolly wack then

turned out thats like the best song jeezy had lol i was like wtf,
and showtime was pretty cool too, beat went hard.

but done it all was amazing . he need to do another song like that
 6 years ago '04        #219
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1358 1358
i remember when i did trappin aint dead that neomerge kid from here told me i ruined it lolol
wasnt my fault the rough copy with low volumes leaked

but the songs werent mastered when they gave me the cd to do the tape originally

and the macbook crashed on me after working 36 hrs on it...me and got now and edubble put it back together in 3 hrs as far as the tape....man that tape changed my career

but n*ggas dont even know the hell i went thru on it
 6 years ago '04        #220
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:

yea def jam fu*ked him so much that he needed the big names/big features just to get them to get things rollin or the general public amped again..just give me a jeezy album,i could give a fu*k about the features

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 01:26 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy