Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Moreno650 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 116 116
but man i cant wait for TM103
 6 years ago '08        #182
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 dosis said:
i know these songs are old but snow shouldve considered putting these on tm103: rap game,camaro,amen,all white everything,sleep when i die,handle my bizness,do it all,i got this,how u want it,broads (probably better than supafreak even though i vibe it),run DMC,count it up (club banger),do it 4 u,all the time (hoes would eat this sh*t up),sittin low,real n*gga anthem,my 1st 48 hours,sunny days,trump is a banger too the beat just sound way too much like BMF but the concept is tight..after hearing that talk 2 me a couple of times,that sh*t tight and gibbs completely destroyed that sh*t,i could feel and relate to everything he spit like he walking in my shoes..i think the 1s in bold definitely shouldve made the album..what yall think shouldve been on it??
n*ggas said Jeezy fell off...my goodness that's a lineup

I don't kno bout you bruh, well I guess I do but I'd much rather have all new sh*t on TM 103 :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #183
Moreno650 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 116 116
 cuddyduce said:
jeezy tha god dropped so many gems in his mixtapes
i know he got some crazy sh*t we havnt heard yet
thats what im hoping
 6 years ago '10        #184
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
man fu*k an anticipation thread.....where dat sh*t at
 6 years ago '04        #185
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
See yall at best buy next week...

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #186
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Mike Nitty said:
n*ggas said Jeezy fell off...my goodness that's a lineup

I don't kno bout you bruh, well I guess I do but I'd much rather have all new sh*t on TM 103 :dancingcool:
"fell off,im bout 2 pick up where i left off like when cuz use 2 front me that whip, got it the hell off,took that bullsh*t 2 da block it went da hell off,it even left a scent in my jeans cant get da smell off and to move this u gotta be quick cuz it'll melt off then u stuck wit egg nog in da bag and it wont sell off..sell off yea i doubt it'll sell off,every n*gga u sell it to will call u till u turn ur cell off and every day im stuck in this hell cant get the hell off, back then they wasnt wishing me well,wanted my well off,n*ggaz tryna steal all my clients turn my tel off,wont be happy till i put up my bags and turn my scale off,talk grind to ur batteries low and ur scale off,so i guess im stuck flippin' these words until im well off.that money is like a movie,sumthin' u gotta see,u just cant say ur real its sumthin' u gotta be..103 n*gga!!!!! "-jeezy

but he fell off and cant go hard..i told n*ggaz snow got hits that last for years..yea u right i would prefer new sh*t too as long as its up to par or better than that i do track (even tho the hoes loving that sh*t) compared to the sh*t i listed cuz i'd be 38...i forgot to put illin',im just saying, hood politics,ride wit me,talkin',i remember,da greatest,trap or die 2 and insane

Last edited by dosis; 12-13-2011 at 11:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #187
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6505 6505
i wouldn't be surprised if tod2 is better than this. not saying this will be bad though. just wouldn't be suprised
 6 years ago '04        #188
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
i wouldn't be surprised if tod2 is better than this. not saying this will be bad though. just wouldn't be suprised
i doubt it..his albums are always better than his mixtapes and that speaks volume cuz his mixtapes are always hard if not good

Last edited by dosis; 12-13-2011 at 11:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #189
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
he gotta song wit future and big boi called aint no way around it..i dont like future like dat but dat beat and song goes hard..big boi & jeezy k!lled dat sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 dosis said:
i doubt it..his albums are always better than his mixtapes and that speaks volume cuz his mixtapes are always hard if not good

well so far i like the songs on tod2 more than the ones i heard on 103. that's just me
 6 years ago '07        #191
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,240 | Props total: 3302 3302
 dosis said:
he gotta song wit future and big boi called aint no way around it..i dont like future like dat but dat beat and song goes hard..big boi & jeezy k!lled dat sh*t
That's Future's song not Jeezy's. That's the remix you talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #192
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
jeezy should have not put i do on that album. he could have put that sh*t as a bonus for the same effect.

know what i noticed? the wackest songs on the album the bloggers hype up the most.

supposedly they asked for a replay multiple times off i do for jeezy's preview session and mr.nice watch at j.coles
 6 years ago '04        #193
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:

well so far i like the songs on tod2 more than the ones i heard on 103. that's just me
i hear u..but its funny cause when tod2 first came out/while it was out people on here were talking about that they didnt like it, it was weak/wack...to me it might be better than tod cuz it didnt have any skits/freestyles.it had longer/full version type tracks..i know the 2nd half of tod2 is better than the 2nd half of tod and the 1st half of tod is betta than 1st half of tod2..people will probably still say tod is better cuz thats basically the mixtape that introduce jeezy to us and his sound was new/fresh..tod had better/bigger bangers compared to the 1s on tod2 tho (street n*ggaz,trap or die,get ya mind right,get em jeezy,rollas n ridahs)

Last edited by dosis; 12-14-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #194
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 strongthetruth said:
That's Future's song not Jeezy's. That's the remix you talking about.
i kno..i only heard the remix but sh*t go hard
 6 years ago '10        #195
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
way too gone is the song future on . but it that listening session video it sounded amazing
 6 years ago '11        #196
space
space
does future just do the hook or does he spit a 16? if it's the latter
 6 years ago '04        #197
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11451 11451
happy to see this anticipation. the d-boy outdoes the b-boys every time. lovely
 6 years ago '04        #198
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
jeezy should have not put i do on that album. he could have put that sh*t as a bonus for the same effect.

know what i noticed? the wackest songs on the album the bloggers hype up the most.

supposedly they asked for a replay multiple times off i do for jeezy's preview session and mr.nice watch at j.coles
u aint never lie..consumers love that mainstream/commercial sh*t..like kevin hart said at the hip hop or bet awards,"these n*ggaz got too many yes man in their circles that saids yes to everything."i rather a n*gga be honest/truthful then tell me wateva i wanna hear and these n*ggaz be too scared to tell other rappers to switch their verse up or turn their verse down..i mean if i sent a n*gga a record and i seen that he came weak,not up to par or his sh*t is just lackluster then i wouldnt use their sh*t and get sum1 else or add another verse to my sh*t..i dont give a fu*k if its jay-z,t.i.,lil wayne or who ever..n*ggaz just be too scared to burn bridges with n*ggaz cuz they kno if they be real with the person and tell them their sh*t was wack then the person would take that sh*t personal and most likely wouldnt work them again so instead they rather leave their verse on it

Last edited by dosis; 12-13-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #199
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
does future just do the hook or does he spit a 16? if it's the latter
i rather have the 16. he would autotune the chorus
 6 years ago '11        #200
space
space
 dosis said:
u aint never lie..consumers love that mainstream/commercial sh*t..like kevin hart said at the hip hop or bet awards,"these n*ggaz got too many yes man in their circles that saids yes to everything."i rather a n*gga be honest/truthful then tell me wateva i wanna hear and these n*ggaz be too scared to tell other rappers to switch their verse up or turn their verse down..i mean if i sent a n*gga a record and i seen that he came weak,not up to par or his sh*t is just lackluster then i wouldnt use their sh*t and get sum1 else or add another verse to my sh*t..i dont give a fu*k if its jay-z,t.i.,lil wayne or who ever..n*ggaz just be scared to burn bridges with n*ggaz cuz if they be real and jay-z or wayne they sh*t was wack then jay or wayne would take that sh*t personal and most likely wouldnt work them again so instead they still put their verse on

word..jada sent him a wack a.ss verse and he put it on there anyway because he's jadakiss and jay sent him a throwaway verse. T.I.'s verse is alright but he doesn't add or hurt the song. big mistake from jeezy who needs critical reception for this project just as much as record sales.

I think the album will be solid though, from the leaks that have been out this will be his worst albumthough. He could have had another classic if he kept onto some of those records from trap or die 2, trappin ain't dead and RIB1 but oh well.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-14-2011 at 12:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago