LL Cool J clowns Canibus

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
btw...nas OWNS rock the bells.
 12-12-2011, 03:43 PM         #42
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackson High said:

Fair enough. Fair enough indeed.

It's just that when I have gotten into arguments with people on topics such like these they understood exactly what I was speaking about. I will make sure I'm very clear in what I talk about.
If you got into an argument with other people...then I'm sure everyone knew exactly what you were talking about lol
 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM         #43
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
WTF are you talking about?
You made a comment asking how has Nas not had a great career, I responded by saying he hasn't had a great career successfully.

The post you quoted before was about them not having the same type of careers successfully. I made a mistake of not typing "their careers weren't as successful as Jay-Z & LL Cool J". I made a typing mistake, I apologize.

Prophecy_projet said:
If you got into an argument with other people...then I'm sure everyone knew exactly what you were talking about lol
Yea but on this, it's a lil different haha. I think hell broke loose as soon as I said "Nas & Canibus not so much" lol. Hell just bringing up Nas caused some conflict.

Last edited by Jackson High; 12-12-2011 at 03:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13

Ths is funnier then anything LL said in their entire battle.

And for the record, I disagree with the notion that Nas hasn't had a great career. Nas was never going to be the mainstream artist that someone like Biggie was or Jay-Z/Kanye is. When Nas DID go the mainstream route (You Owe Me, Oochie Wally, etc.) he was crucified by his fans, even though both those records were extremely successful and two of the biggest songs of his career. Nas decided to go the other route and accomodate the hip hop fanbase and culture, and because of that he's going down as an unquestioned top 5 rapper (not pop artist) of all time. The way I see it, Nas has accomplished all he can in hip hop, and needs to stop being held to the same commercial standard that Jay-Z is just because they battled, because they're two completely separate artists.

How many rappers have more platinum albums then Nas? How many rappers have had even HALF the longevity of Nas' career? But I digress.

Anyways I'm hoping J. Cole surprises the sh*t outta everyone and just ends Canibus' terrible career once and for all.

Last edited by izzy2024; 12-12-2011 at 04:22 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #45
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ nas not having a great career. Nas was the shyt before and after the J beef
 6 years ago '04        #46
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
Nas career has been one of the top 10 rap careers ever. Out of nas first 8 albums, every one was platinum except Lost Tapes

Hes been relevant in hip-hop for twenty years and n*ggas still anticipating his next sh*t

i mean, honestly, how many rappers really have careers comparable to Nas's

even after the beef with Jay, he still was droppin platinum albums

stop that. . .
 6 years ago '04        #47
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Jackson High said:
If you think about it this is exactly the mirror of Jay-Z/Nas

Nas/Canibus drops scathing disses that a lot of people declared them the winners.

Jay-Z/LL Cool J respond with diss tracks that wowwed a lot of people but couldn't make them get over Ether/2nd Round Knockout.

Jay-Z/LL Cool J go on to have great careers successfully.

Nas/Canibus? Not so much.
So you're saying Nas hasn't been successful?
 6 years ago '10        #48
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
damn... i "remba" these 2 beefin' it back in the days!
 6 years ago '10        #49
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
Nas has 8 platinum and 3 gold albums and has toured the world selling out tours for fans to hear his music. The Nas haters are jokes and truly clueless about the SUCCESSFUL career of Nasir Olu Dara Jones. LMAO @ Nas' career not being "great successfully"...what the fu*k does not being "great successfully" mean? Nas been a success since Live At The Barbeque!

Last edited by UrbanLife; 12-12-2011 at 04:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Jackson High said:
Reading comprehension is a wasted skill I'm starting to see.

My good friends I said career successfully. I don't see where you could misunderstand this.

He hasn't had a great career successfully.

"He hasn't had a great career successfully". what does that even mean?

12-12-2011, 04:48 PM         #51
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackson High said:
If you think about it this is exactly the mirror of Jay-Z/Nas

Nas/Canibus drops scathing disses that a lot of people declared them the winners.

Jay-Z/LL Cool J respond with diss tracks that wowwed a lot of people but couldn't make them get over Ether/2nd Round Knockout.

Jay-Z/LL Cool J go on to have great careers successfully.

Nas/Canibus? Not so much.
but didn't LL win that battle tho?
 12-12-2011, 04:53 PM         #52
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NCsFinest89 said:
lol remember canibus said about LL "99% of your fans wear high heels" which wasn't far from the truth but ll came back with "99% of your fans don't exist" which didn't really make sense cuz how can 99% of something not exist lol that's like saying 99% of your dog doesn't exist
that means he has a fanbase of 1% & if u dog has 1 leg missin or is blind
then u don't have a full 100% dog...If u paralyzed waist down or u 100% u?
 12-12-2011, 04:54 PM         #53
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
So you're saying Nas hasn't been successful?
I'm saying Nas hasn't had a great career successfully.

Supa Mario 910 said:
How can you have a great career 'successfully'? Either your career has been great, or it hasn't. Anyways, what criteria are you basing this off of?
How can you not have a great career successfully?

Your career can be good successfully, bad successfully, decent successfully or great successfully.

And I'm basing this off of, well everything honestly. Selling beyond decent record sales, businesses, mainstream 'success', branching out of rap & doing movies (Ice Cube & 50 cent come to mind). And I think being relevant should also count as being successful.

You don't have to be great at all of those things, but selling a great amount of records & having success in business does help when people think, "Did this rapper have a good career successfully?" They pop up almost immediately when people have those discussions.

tj.iscool said:
but didn't LL win that battle tho?
Personally I think he won, but others feel he hands down lost.

Last edited by Jackson High; 12-12-2011 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 refuze said:
Bruh.. Nas and Canibus are not even comparable. Nas is still headlining shows and tours. He's still pushing out albums while Canibus releases albums that no one even knows about.

Nas was the main event for Rock the Bells this past summer. How is that losing?

When's the last time ya'll even heard about Canibus performing? fu*k outta here b.
This, Nas is pretty successful but he hardly does anything outside of music compared to LL or Jay-z.
 6 years ago '10        #55
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
WHO SAID NAS AINT HOT???????????????? he just did a show in L.A at the RoXY and they had to tell almost 500 people to go home because of no room....tickets were $45 a person...bytches was crying!!!...nas is better than BIS+JAY+LL combined.......squared.....plus 3...juss sayin
 12-12-2011, 05:36 PM         #56
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why n*ggas even entertainin any idea of Nas not havin a good career? dumb

99% of fans wear high heels - IS A DISS. n*ggas aint thinkin logically. dont n*ggas always say "oh Nicki & Drake aint all dat great its just bi*ches who buy them records. they rap for bi*ches & hoes dont know sh*t bout hip hop. why would n*ggas listen to a bunch of music made 4 hoes?" of course becuz if we dont respect them then who give a fu*k if hoes do? aint sayin a pimp agree wit Bis sentiments or them opinions of Nicki & Drake... jus tryna clarify dat its a valid diss from Canibus & if n*ggas think deeper it make perfect sense

thread done went in a million irrational directions gyoddamn mayne
 6 years ago '11        #57
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1412 1412
did j cole respond to canibus ?
 6 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 joeybang2010 said:
WHO SAID NAS AINT HOT???????????????? he just did a show in L.A at the RoXY and they had to tell almost 500 people to go home because of no room....tickets were $45 a person...bytches was crying!!!...nas is better than BIS+JAY+LL combined.......squared.....plus 3...juss sayin
nas sells out shows out here (england)

"nas ain't succesful" yeah right
 6 years ago '10        #59
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 Jackson High said:
Reading comprehension is a wasted skill I'm starting to see.

My good friends I said career successfully. I don't see where you could misunderstand this.

Maybe now you understand clearer.

Fair enough. Fair enough indeed.

It's just that when I have gotten into arguments with people on topics such like these they understood exactly what I was speaking about. I will make sure I'm very clear in what I talk about.
Do people who try to minimize Nas' success even know what the word means? Here is a statement made by a man who has more knowledge about Nas' success better than anyone on boxden or the internet as a whole: "Successful is when you are good at what you aim to do. And I don’t think that Nas has aimed to do anything that he hasn’t done." -Steve Stoute (Complex 2011):dancingcool::agreement6:

Last edited by UrbanLife; 12-12-2011 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
 timdog said:
why is ll even worried about canibus

he prolly follow canibus career

still salty over 2nd round knockout after all these years
I'm sayin'... I'm surprised this was on LL's radar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago