Dec 12 - Teen dies after wisdom teeth surgery

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 68
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
wow....this is fu*ked up on so many levels
 6 years ago '08        #62
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
Damn RIP...live life to the fullest.
 12-13-2011, 01:10 PM         #63
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NCAT_Boi said:
Do you remember what they gave you?

But funny you say that, I had a furuncle on my hip that had gotten real bad, that had to be drained and what not. They prescribed me Percocet for the pain and I took it one night before bed. So I was laying there in the bed, next thing I know it's like someone was running up the stairs in my apartment with some heavy a.ss boots on. The room started turning all kinds of rainbow colors and the blanket I had is kinda fuzzy and the fur was moving like grass in the wind. It felt like someone shaking the bed and tugging on my covers, so I pulled the covers over my face and said to myself, "If I sit still maybe they'll leave me alone." I fell asleep thereafter, and when I woke up the next day I vowed to never take them sh*ts again. I laugh about it now though...sh*t was trippy mane!
I had oxycodone. MJ would have been jealous of that sh*t they gave you
 6 years ago '09        #64
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 585 585
Reading this makes me very nervous about my upcoming wisdom teeth removal...but I have to man the fu*k up because these wisdom teeth have got to go...




RIP to the kid tho...
 12-13-2011, 03:06 PM         #65
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Man I don't fu*k with drugs but after I went to the dentist and they gave me some of that sh*t. MAN! I was floating. sh*t was a good a.ss feeling, I wouldn't blame a n*gga for wanting to recreate that feeling...I just don't because I don't wanta end up like this n*gga
 mattdogg444 said:
gas is for pussies, i got my wisdom teeth out without it..fu*k that
every time I go get something done I get that big a.ss needle
I only have 2 wisdom teeth & I need to get them bi*ches pulled
so I can get another root canal, I'll be gettin that big needle as always
 6 years ago '05        #66
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
avatar space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
 PurpleHaze217 said:




oxy for wisdom teeth

thats Vics or Percs one of them sh*ts

RIP
 6 years ago '04        #67
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
i didnt take any pain k!llers when i got mine out
 6 years ago '10        #68
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 NCAT_Boi said:
Do you remember what they gave you?

But funny you say that, I had a furuncle on my hip that had gotten real bad, that had to be drained and what not. They prescribed me Percocet for the pain and I took it one night before bed. So I was laying there in the bed, next thing I know it's like someone was running up the stairs in my apartment with some heavy a.ss boots on. The room started turning all kinds of rainbow colors and the blanket I had is kinda fuzzy and the fur was moving like grass in the wind. It felt like someone shaking the bed and tugging on my covers, so I pulled the covers over my face and said to myself, "If I sit still maybe they'll leave me alone." I fell asleep thereafter, and when I woke up the next day I vowed to never take them sh*ts again. I laugh about it now though...sh*t was trippy mane!
that wasn't percocet, that was crack lol
 6 years ago '11        #69
TorontoYG 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,688 | Props total: 1004 1004
r..i..p........
 6 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I dont know why the fu*k these dentist so hell bent on removing the wisdom. This ppl are so eager to cut up the body. I still have mine in. They all came in straight.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6965 6965
yall got me scared right now.....i been watchin true life the other day n dude on there ended up bein blind after a wisdom tooth removal.....I SWEAR ITS A fu*kIN SIGN THAT I SHOULDNT GET MINE DONE

watch me go in that bi*ch get em removed n end up blind....ima be lookin at myself or not sayin damn i knew this sh*t was gonna happen i was just typin this sh*t on bx the other day


yall gonna have a thread on here bout me....hit me with some early RIPs


Last edited by Junior G; 12-13-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 12-13-2011, 09:58 PM         #72
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I dont know why the fu*k these dentist so hell bent on removing the wisdom. This ppl are so eager to cut up the body. I still have mine in. They all came in straight.
yea sometimes they don't bother ppl. I know mine caused me pain in my mouth all the time. at first I could ignore it, then it got to the point where it started effecting my sleeping and eating and it started causing me daily migraines. After that those mufu*kas had to go.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I went to the dentist today and he said I needed mine removed but I can't afford it right now.
 6 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 billieskeet said:
yea sometimes they don't bother ppl. I know mine caused me pain in my mouth all the time. at first I could ignore it, then it got to the point where it started effecting my sleeping and eating and it started causing me daily migraines. After that those mufu*kas had to go.
Yeah I agree, if they dont bother you then leave them be. I'm 26 now, i doubt my wisdom are going to just start hurting out of no where but yet...........my dentist suggest i take them out. Why so you have less to clean? fu*k out of here clean all my teeth! unless he reducing the amount for regular cleaning.
 6 years ago '07        #75
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
thats insane. RIP. i just got mine out a few months ago, and if i hadnt, i probably wouldnt want to after reading this
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy