Dec 12 - Teen dies after wisdom teeth surgery

most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
wow....this is fu*ked up on so many levels
 6 years ago '08        #62
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$28,492 | Props total: 21200 21200
Damn RIP...live life to the fullest.
 12-13-2011, 12:10 PM         #63
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NCAT_Boi said:
Do you remember what they gave you?

But funny you say that, I had a furuncle on my hip that had gotten real bad, that had to be drained and what not. They prescribed me Percocet for the pain and I took it one night before bed. So I was laying there in the bed, next thing I know it's like someone was running up the stairs in my apartment with some heavy a.ss boots on. The room started turning all kinds of rainbow colors and the blanket I had is kinda fuzzy and the fur was moving like grass in the wind. It felt like someone shaking the bed and tugging on my covers, so I pulled the covers over my face and said to myself, "If I sit still maybe they'll leave me alone." I fell asleep thereafter, and when I woke up the next day I vowed to never take them sh*ts again. I laugh about it now though...sh*t was trippy mane!
I had oxycodone. MJ would have been jealous of that sh*t they gave you
 6 years ago '09        #64
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
Reading this makes me very nervous about my upcoming wisdom teeth removal...but I have to man the fu*k up because these wisdom teeth have got to go...

RIP to the kid tho...
 12-13-2011, 02:06 PM         #65
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Man I don't fu*k with drugs but after I went to the dentist and they gave me some of that sh*t. MAN! I was floating. sh*t was a good a.ss feeling, I wouldn't blame a n*gga for wanting to recreate that feeling...I just don't because I don't wanta end up like this n*gga
 mattdogg444 said:
gas is for pussies, i got my wisdom teeth out without it..fu*k that
every time I go get something done I get that big a.ss needle
I only have 2 wisdom teeth & I need to get them bi*ches pulled
so I can get another root canal, I'll be gettin that big needle as always
 6 years ago '05        #66
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
 PurpleHaze217 said:

oxy for wisdom teeth

thats Vics or Percs one of them sh*ts

RIP
 6 years ago '04        #67
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
i didnt take any pain k!llers when i got mine out
 6 years ago '10        #68
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,715 | Props total: 2460 2460
 NCAT_Boi said:
Do you remember what they gave you?

But funny you say that, I had a furuncle on my hip that had gotten real bad, that had to be drained and what not. They prescribed me Percocet for the pain and I took it one night before bed. So I was laying there in the bed, next thing I know it's like someone was running up the stairs in my apartment with some heavy a.ss boots on. The room started turning all kinds of rainbow colors and the blanket I had is kinda fuzzy and the fur was moving like grass in the wind. It felt like someone shaking the bed and tugging on my covers, so I pulled the covers over my face and said to myself, "If I sit still maybe they'll leave me alone." I fell asleep thereafter, and when I woke up the next day I vowed to never take them sh*ts again. I laugh about it now though...sh*t was trippy mane!
that wasn't percocet, that was crack lol
 6 years ago '11        #69
TorontoYG 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1046 1046
r..i..p........
 6 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
I dont know why the fu*k these dentist so hell bent on removing the wisdom. This ppl are so eager to cut up the body. I still have mine in. They all came in straight.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,450 | Props total: 7619 7619
yall got me scared right now.....i been watchin true life the other day n dude on there ended up bein blind after a wisdom tooth removal.....I SWEAR ITS A fu*kIN SIGN THAT I SHOULDNT GET MINE DONE

watch me go in that bi*ch get em removed n end up blind....ima be lookin at myself or not sayin damn i knew this sh*t was gonna happen i was just typin this sh*t on bx the other day

yall gonna have a thread on here bout me....hit me with some early RIPs

Last edited by Junior G; 12-13-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 12-13-2011, 08:58 PM         #72
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I dont know why the fu*k these dentist so hell bent on removing the wisdom. This ppl are so eager to cut up the body. I still have mine in. They all came in straight.
yea sometimes they don't bother ppl. I know mine caused me pain in my mouth all the time. at first I could ignore it, then it got to the point where it started effecting my sleeping and eating and it started causing me daily migraines. After that those mufu*kas had to go.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I went to the dentist today and he said I needed mine removed but I can't afford it right now.
 6 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 billieskeet said:
yea sometimes they don't bother ppl. I know mine caused me pain in my mouth all the time. at first I could ignore it, then it got to the point where it started effecting my sleeping and eating and it started causing me daily migraines. After that those mufu*kas had to go.
Yeah I agree, if they dont bother you then leave them be. I'm 26 now, i doubt my wisdom are going to just start hurting out of no where but yet...........my dentist suggest i take them out. Why so you have less to clean? fu*k out of here clean all my teeth! unless he reducing the amount for regular cleaning.
 6 years ago '07        #75
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
thats insane. RIP. i just got mine out a few months ago, and if i hadnt, i probably wouldnt want to after reading this
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy