Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6141 pageviews
78 comments

ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
Dec 12 - Teen dies after wisdom teeth surgery

Law enforcement is investigating after a 14-year-old boy died after having his wisdom teeth removed.

Ben Ellis underwent surgery Wednesday morning, and was found dead Thursday morning.
The Gilmer County Sheriff’s Office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation are looking into the cause of death.

Ben’s family told the Sheriff's Office that he seemed fine on Wednesday after the surgery.
“He had dental surgery at approximately 10:30 Wednesday morning. Through the rest of the day he seemed to be doing fine. He went to bed. Through the day he had taken one penicillin tablet and one Oxycodone, that we’re aware of. They (his parents) checked on him around 1 .a.m., and again, he was doing fine. Then at 6 a.m., when they went to get him up, they found him deceased,” Lt. Frank Coleman said.

Ben was a freshman at Gilmer County High School and the youngest of four Ellis children to attend the school.

The school’s bulletin board was covered with messages of condolence on Friday after students were notified of his death.

Ben was well-liked at Gilmer High. He was active in the Future Farmers of America and he recently beat his older brother in a competition, winning the title of Grand Champion.
Ashton Allen has taught Ben for two years in a row.

“He loved showing his goats more than anything. You could see it on his face when he walked into the show ring. He was the person I would always count on. Every time I would walk into class he’d be sitting here smiling at me. He was just so full of life and full of joy,” Allen said.

School Principal Erick Hofsteter was moved to tears by Ben’s death.
“It serves as a reminder of just how fragile life can be. He was our friend. We’re going to miss him,” Hofsteter said.

The GBI is performing an autopsy and toxicology tests, and the coroner told Davis that Ben once had a seizure and his family has a history of seizures. Test results could take as long as three months.

[pic - click to view]

Teen dies after wisdom teeth surgery | www.wsbtv.com

Sad but im glad i already got my wisdom teeth pulled

78 comments for "Dec 12 - Teen dies after wisdom teeth surgery"

6 years ago '06        #2
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Probably was the mix of Oxycodone and penicillin.
 6 years ago '11        #3
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 davon4204 said:
Damn i wonder if he took more than he was told to, cuz that oxy be makin a n*gga feel good then a bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #4
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
damn, i got to get my out :'( im scared again
 6 years ago '06        #5
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
I just got mine taking out in October. R.I.P youngin
 6 years ago '10        #6
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,416 | Props total: 6247 6247
had mine taken out oct 27, that sh*t crzy

rip kid
 6 years ago '04        #7
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

oxy for wisdom teeth
 6 years ago '06        #8
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,008 | Props total: 10680 10680
That sucks...rip
 12-12-2011, 09:54 PM         #9
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
Damn i wonder if he took more than he was told to, cuz that oxy be makin a n*gga feel good then a bi*ch
Man I don't fu*k with drugs but after I went to the dentist and they gave me some of that sh*t. MAN! I was floating. sh*t was a good a.ss feeling, I wouldn't blame a n*gga for wanting to recreate that feeling...I just don't because I don't wanta end up like this n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 davon4204 said:
Didnt know we had a pharmacist on bx.

No it was not the mix of the two. One is an antibiotic possibly the most broad spectrum one at that. The other is a pain k!ller and the two are prescribed together many times. Matter of fact I had both of them prescribed to me after a surgery.

Im gonna bet he had a blood clot or something of that sort. Maybe too many pain k!llers.
 6 years ago '09        #11
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 PurpleHaze217 said:

oxy for wisdom teeth and 14 year old
fixed that for ya. looks like theyre tryna get kids earlier and earlier
 12-12-2011, 10:06 PM         #12
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 of my friends died from that. She went under the gas and never came back. I've been under the gas like 5 or 6 times in my life.
 6 years ago '06        #13
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
It will be a year this Christmas Eve that I would've had one of mine pulled. Only thing I could think of to be the cause would be and adverse reaction to the meds, or just some minor blood poisoning from the extraction site. Being that the area isn't to far from the brain an infection can spread quickly. RIP to the young'n tho...

I remember them giving me Percocet, and an antibiotic. Started feeling sh*tty a few days afterward at work, the area was throbbing and I immediately thought it was infected or that the meds weren't working, just thugged it out and went home. And never took the Percocet for the pain, because I had a trippy experience with it for another ailment I had.
 6 years ago '05        #14
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 billieskeet said:
1 of my friends died from that. She went under the gas and never came back. I've been under the gas like 5 or 6 times in my life.
gas is for pussies, i got my wisdom teeth out without it..fu*k that
 6 years ago '09        #15
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
Damn I wonder what really happened?
 6 years ago '06        #16
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 SOCIALITE said:
Man I don't fu*k with drugs but after I went to the dentist and they gave me some of that sh*t. MAN! I was floating. sh*t was a good a.ss feeling, I wouldn't blame a n*gga for wanting to recreate that feeling...I just don't because I don't wanta end up like this n*gga
Do you remember what they gave you?

But funny you say that, I had a furuncle on my hip that had gotten real bad, that had to be drained and what not. They prescribed me Percocet for the pain and I took it one night before bed. So I was laying there in the bed, next thing I know it's like someone was running up the stairs in my apartment with some heavy a.ss boots on. The room started turning all kinds of rainbow colors and the blanket I had is kinda fuzzy and the fur was moving like grass in the wind. It felt like someone shaking the bed and tugging on my covers, so I pulled the covers over my face and said to myself, "If I sit still maybe they'll leave me alone." I fell asleep thereafter, and when I woke up the next day I vowed to never take them sh*ts again. I laugh about it now though...sh*t was trippy mane!
 12-12-2011, 10:16 PM         #17
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
gas is for pussies, i got my wisdom teeth out without it..fu*k that
dude I had to get a tube up my d!ck, I ain't stayin awake for that.
 6 years ago '11        #18
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 billieskeet said:
 6 years ago '04        #19
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 billieskeet said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #20
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
damn... damn rip little man.. that sh*t sucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy