Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dre03 said:
Last i checked the Saints have never won a road playoff game in the history of the franchise... correct me if I'm wrong... But i doubt it

Last i checked you lost to a winless team on the road and a below average TB team...

Last i checked you have the biggest drop off in point differential from home to road games... Averaging 40+ points at home and like 20 points a game on the road

Your undefeated at home and have 3 losses on the road...

Like i said... you are the worst road team in the league... Your the #2 scoring offense and put up a measley 22 points and needed a rookie mistake against Tennessee to win... No other team in the league is considerably worst on the road than when they are at home then the Saints...
O but we dropped 27 4th quarter points on that #1 ranked D the Texans have and yall needed for Manning to be out for the year to have success. Lets not include the PR for TD by Sproles that got called back and the Graham catch that should have been a TD against the Titans

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-12-2011 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #102
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 finishim said:
let them Texan fans be, they don't know how to handle success
You do realize we were Houston Oilers fans before Texans fans right??? This isn't our first playoff run dumbass... Unless your a young'n and have no idea who the Oilers are...

This aint success... We been here before... We been a top 2 team in the AFC before... Learn your history before you run your mouth boy... It aint success until you holding that Lombardi trophy... Now run along little boy
 6 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 finishim said:
Obviously
 6 years ago '04        #104
dre03 
space
space
 rynell said:
O but we dropped 27 4th quarter points on that #1 ranked D the Texans have and yall needed for Manning to be out for the year to have success
Great comeback...

You forgot one thing... We beat the Colts last year too you dumbass... The same way we beat them this year... So what does Peyton have to do with us being 10-3 right now???

#4 ranked defense and you only started scoring because we went into a prevent defense dumbass... You think it was a coincidence you started scoring in the 4th quarter only... Ur offense was shut down the first three quarters...
 6 years ago '04        #105
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
The Giants can win or lose easily. Blown out once by Saints.

6 of 7 wins were 4th quarter comebacks

4 of 6 losses were on last possession

This team will give me a heart attack by New Year's
 6 years ago '10        #106
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
You do realize we were Houston Oilers fans before Texans fans right??? This isn't our first playoff run dumbass... Unless your a young'n and have no idea who the Oilers are...

This aint success... We been here before... We been a top 2 team in the AFC before... Learn your history before you run your mouth boy... It aint success until you holding that Lombardi trophy... Now run along little boy
Houston Oilers franchise and all their records went to the Titans soooo....yea it is the first. The Texans was a start up franchise a team that was added not changed so might wanna start checking yo sh*t out b4 tryna be an as*hole about it.
 6 years ago '04        #107
dre03 
space
space
 drwilso87 said:
Houston Oilers franchise and all their records went to the Titans soooo....yea it is the first. The Texans was a start up franchise a team that was added not changed so might wanna start checking yo sh*t out b4 tryna be an as*hole about it.

You dumbass... Houston Texans fans were Houston Oilers fans when they were here in Houston u dumb sh*t...

U can't be that stupid... We know where the fu*k Bud Adams took the franchise name to... Why the fu*k would i check my teams history... I know it motherfu*ker... The statement that was made by the Packers fan was aimed at Texan fans like we haven't seen a successful football team in the regular season in Houston before... This isn't new to Houston sports fans you dumbass...

You think us Houston fans are Tennessee Titans fans now???
 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM         #108
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Last i checked the Saints have never won a road playoff game in the history of the franchise... correct me if I'm wrong... But i doubt it

Last i checked you lost to a winless team on the road and a below average TB team...

Last i checked you have the biggest drop off in point differential from home to road games... Averaging 40+ points at home and like 20 points a game on the road

Your undefeated at home and have 3 losses on the road...

Like i said... you are the worst road team in the league... Your the #2 scoring offense and put up a measley 22 points and needed a rookie mistake against Tennessee to win... No other team in the league is considerably worst on the road than when they are at home then the Saints...

Damn, you're an idiot get Malcolm X off your avi, you lame. Last time I check Titans was 7-5 and Locker played well the games he played (i.e @ Atlanta). Our losses to 7 points to GB, close one to TB (game Sean Payton got injured), and flukey azz loss to Rams. If you actually watch some games, in which you didn't. You will see the refs called a tight game and every touch was call for a flag. Every big play was called back, and good TD was taken away, so STFU you don't know what you talking about.
 6 years ago '10        #109
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:

You dumbass... Houston Texans fans were Houston Oilers fans when they were here in Houston u dumb sh*t...

U can't be that stupid... We know where the fu*k Bud Adams took the franchise name to... Why the fu*k would i check my teams history... I know it motherfu*ker... The statement that was made by the Packers fan was aimed at Texan fans like we haven't seen a successful football team in the regular season in Houston before... This isn't new to Houston sports fans you dumbass...

You think us Houston fans are Tennessee Titans fans now???
You obviouly wanna be a slow mother****** so let us review

A QUESTION WAS ASKED "WHAT WAS THE TEXANS PLAYOFF RECORD"

YOU BEGAN TO SPEAK OF ANOTHER FRANCHISE THAT LEFT YOUR BANDWAGON a.ss CITY, AND I STATED THAT THE OILERS ARE NOW THE TITANS WHICH MEANS (IN REF TO THE ORIG. QUESTION) THE TEXANS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS OR WON sh*t SO RESTATING THE ORIGINAL QUESTION WHAT IS THE HOUSTON TEXANS PLAOFF RECORD?

Next time read then comprehend before you start talking bout who slow.
 6 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 dre03 said:
Great comeback...

You forgot one thing... We beat the Colts last year too you dumbass... The same way we beat them this year... So what does Peyton have to do with us being 10-3 right now???

#4 ranked defense and you only started scoring because we went into a prevent defense dumbass... You think it was a coincidence you started scoring in the 4th quarter only... Ur offense was shut down the first three quarters...
Whatever make excuses I'm done I give y'all credit for y'all season but you're always trying to sh*t on my team for some reason. I can't and won't allow it
 12-12-2011, 06:06 PM         #111
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah.

Saints coming for that #2 seed.
Giants going to be a problem when everybody healthy
Cowboys in the 4th quarter :lachen001:
For once, I going to give the Falcons propz.
Bears shoulda got help at QB
Texans are one and done
Carson Palmer still sucks
NFL still protecting Brady
Eagles are still in it
Bills
Sucs
Lions are still goons
Gronk > Graham....

...for this week only
 6 years ago '04        #112
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
-MJD is the best all-purpose back in the league (apologies to Forte, CJ2K, and Shady)

-I'm actually a Tebow fan (the more you try to f!ght a movement, the bigger it becomes. i.e. - dipset, gay rights, etc.)

-GB really will go 16-0 and Indy really will go 0-16

-Detroit and Atlanta will make the playoffs and lose in the first round, especially if they play outside a dome

-Bears, Bengals, Raiders are all done

-Tebow will win one playoff game this year (Against Pitt! ) They gonna have to go to Denver

-Jets will go to another AFC Championship game

-The NFC elite QB's (Brees, Rodgers, Eli) >>>> (Brady, Big Ben, Rivers)
 6 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20013 20013
the city of Chicago has now learned about the Mile High Messiah.
 6 years ago '05        #114
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 CarmeloStarks said:
-Texans want to thank Peyton Manning, Chris Johnson & the Jaguars organisation for takin a year off
I lol'd.
 CarmeloStarks said:
-Brandon Jacobs is a weirdo
Disturbing. And another lol.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #115
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:

so you're telling me that you remember the 93 season??? and you're calling me young? I'm 25, and feel old on here, if you're old enough to actually have had comprehended and actually remembered that season then you shouldn't still be on message boards

mind you that you guys haven't even made the championship since 79

sh*t, they've only won the division three times since the merger, or the fact that the titans are an extension of the oilers, NOT the texans
 6 years ago '10        #116
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
 illogik said:
ponder has zero swag

Leslie Frazier is fu*kin up in Minny, Joe Webb is the truth.
 12-12-2011, 07:32 PM         #117
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ he really dosen't
 6 years ago '07        #118
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 finishim said:
 6 years ago '11        #119
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 finishim said:

so you're telling me that you remember the 93 season??? and you're calling me young? I'm 25, and feel old on here, if you're old enough to actually have had comprehended and actually remembered that season then you shouldn't still be on message boards

mind you that you guys haven't even made the championship since 79

sh*t, they've only won the division three times since the merger, or the fact that the titans are an extension of the oilers, NOT the texans
 6 years ago '05        #120
space
space
I see Dre03 gettin' owned repeatedly in here..........mind ya business next time worried about the wrong South. You dont even know your team's history yet you wanna speak on the Saints' history.

The Oilers went on to become the Titans not the Texans.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-12-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now