Week 14: What did we learn in the NFL?

most viewed right now
 110
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 675 675
 SoulOnIce said:
AFC West got TEBOWED.

[pic - click to view]

 12-12-2011, 02:44 PM         #82
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so wait.. if the jets ARENT goin to make the playoffs, and the eagles are going to lose next week, how is that going to work out?
 6 years ago '04        #83
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 675 675
 Coreyw1014 said:
Pats gonna show tebow what it feels to lose to the elite!!!

[pic - click to view]

 12-12-2011, 02:54 PM         #84
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys secondary can cover stink on sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #85
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24487 24487
 Kingpin 313 said:
Tebow will lose next week
that's what they said last week...and the week before that....and the week before that and the week before that... and the week before that and the week before that...
 12-12-2011, 03:03 PM         #86
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's what they said last week...and the week before that....and the week before that and the week before that... and the week before that and the week before that...
I'm curious.. you're a Broncos fan.. what do you think of the Tebow praise.. or just Tebow in general?
 12-12-2011, 03:30 PM         #87
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
first post should include

big ben proving he is the toughest qb of all time =)

and no steven a still has a argument cuz tebow really didnt do sh*t against the bears. scored like 1 touchdown..woopdie fu*king do


with jay cutler in there..sh*t would of been a slaughter. and once again the D won that game. not tebow

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #88
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 3200 3200
Aaron Rodgers isn't invincible, but the Packers as a team are

TJ Yates just might be the Tom Brady of the 2001 Patriots

Tim Tebow is the most inspirational player i have ever seen

John Skelton should be the starting QB of the Cards

I think we are seeing the end of Tony Romo

The Saints are the worst road team in the league

Eli is no longer under his big brother shadow
 6 years ago '04        #89
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 3200 3200
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's what they said last week...and the week before that....and the week before that and the week before that... and the week before that and the week before that...
Lies nobody said the Bears were going to win this week... The Broncos were favored this week... Yeah it was said ion the previous weeks but lets be real none of the teams he has beaten are any good... The one half decent team the Broncos played they got they a.sses kicked...
 6 years ago '11        #90
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 1782 1782
 CarmeloStarks said:
-Jaguars felt like makin a statement but nobody's watching
sh*t wasn't even on tv for me
 6 years ago '04        #91
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,136 | Props total: 8144 8144
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Blaine Gabbert bounced back and looked the part of QB.

MJD keeps showing us why he's one of the elite backs in the league. We have zero weapons on offense teams load the box and he's still leading the league in rushing
wow I didn't know that. What is JAX missing?
 6 years ago '04        #92
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
Reggie Bush
 12-12-2011, 03:54 PM         #93
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter how many games Tebow wins, the haterz will still be salty
 6 years ago '05        #94
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 dre03 said:
Aaron Rodgers isn't invincible, but the Packers as a team are

TJ Yates just might be the Tom Brady of the 2001 Patriots

Tim Tebow is the most inspirational player i have ever seen

John Skelton should be the starting QB of the Cards

I think we are seeing the end of Tony Romo

The Saints are the worst road team in the league
Eli is no longer under his big brother shadow
Last I checked Saints beat the Titans yesterday and are currently 4-3 on the road which is a winning record.
 12-12-2011, 04:04 PM         #95
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:


Excuse me I had to laugh at that
 12-12-2011, 04:10 PM         #96
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bucs
 6 years ago '04        #97
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 3200 3200
 rynell said:
Last I checked Saints beat the Titans yesterday and are currently 4-3 on the road which is a winning record.
Last i checked the Saints have never won a road playoff game in the history of the franchise... correct me if I'm wrong... But i doubt it

Last i checked you lost to a winless team on the road and a below average TB team...

Last i checked you have the biggest drop off in point differential from home to road games... Averaging 40+ points at home and like 20 points a game on the road

Your undefeated at home and have 3 losses on the road...

Like i said... you are the worst road team in the league... Your the #2 scoring offense and put up a measley 22 points and needed a rookie mistake against Tennessee to win... No other team in the league is considerably worst on the road than when they are at home then the Saints...
 12-12-2011, 04:25 PM         #98
MileHighFarmer7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Tebow will lose next week
hmmm been hearing that for the last 6 weeks now.....
 6 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 rynell said:
Last I checked Saints beat the Titans yesterday and are currently 4-3 on the road which is a winning record.
let them Texan fans be, they don't know how to handle success
 6 years ago '05        #100
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 dre03 said:
Last i checked the Saints have never won a road playoff game in the history of the franchise... correct me if I'm wrong... But i doubt it

Last i checked you lost to a winless team on the road and a below average TB team...

Last i checked you have the biggest drop off in point differential from home to road games... Averaging 40+ points at home and like 20 points a game on the road

Your undefeated at home and have 3 losses on the road...

Like i said... you are the worst road team in the league... Your the #2 scoring offense and put up a measley 22 points and needed a rookie mistake against Tennessee to win... No other team in the league is considerably worst on the road than when they are at home then the Saints...
............and whats the Texans Playoff record again?



















I'll wait




Damn dude the Saints arent even in the Texans' conference or division, yet you always have something negative to say. Just enjoy the season the Texans are having until the Playoffs start.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-12-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
136 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
93 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy