Dwyane Wade down to 3.5% body fat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,413 | Props total: 6247 6247
 sho 2010 said:
He did deserve the MVP that year..

Lebron stole it
no kobe jacked him smh
 6 years ago '04        #142
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914

[video - click to view]

Wade did miss a big free throw but he did ball out this game. One of his best finals performances.

he also fumbled the inbound pass but we shouldnt of even been in that position. Keep your eye on Bron on this crucial play that put the mavs up by 3.

[video - click to view]

Lebron is like a deer caught in headlights. Could have stopped the ball, take a charge, go for the block. Instead it was Wade that almost got the block and it wasnt even his responsibility. Lebron also poured in a solid 8 points this game.
 6 years ago '07        #143
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13041 13041
 JimDinO77 said:
bruh.... u can magnify stats all day, but in the 4th of most of the games they lost wade blew it, big turnovers, hard bricks..... my point is, if n*ggas callin' him batman oppose to being a sidekick or on the same level as lebron... i like to see the n*gga go a little harder... and with that off-season built he looks ready... eat a d!ck tho

look @ the games instead of studying the statsheet fam
i watched every game. u obviously didn't. saying he was trying to play hero when he was screaming at lebron to get involved. he missed a free throw late in the game in game 4. u'd be able to put that on his shoulders, but lebron had 8 fu*king points. get all the way the fu*k out of here with that revisionist history.
 6 years ago '04        #144
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1914 1914
game 5. Wade had just hit a big three to put them up 5. hit haslem on a couple of pick and rolls for layups at the basket. Notice the first mavs possession. Bron loses Terry and gets hit for the 3 (Wide open, uncontested). Unacceptable with 3min. left of game 5 of the Finals. Terrible D. Then comes down and bricks a jumper. Terry ended up making some pretty lucky sh*t over Bron at the end but they already had the momentum. I dont expect you to watch all of this vid. But the point is, Lebron was the major reason we lost this game as well.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by TVee; 12-12-2011 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #145
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 JimDinO77 said:
he attempted the most shots so he scored the most, they lost cuz he tried to put the team on his back after being missing the last series.....let me correct my statement, wade tried to be a hero, and fell short... so i hope having almost 0 body fat and dumb muscle will take that team over the top
Damn guys, yall couldn't let me have the honors of putting dude in his place?

First off...

Secondly, as others stated, Dirk took 125 shots compared to Wade's 108. He shot a higher percentage from the field, and generally had more points, despite having another player who averages nearly 27 ppg in the regular season (which Dirk didn't, so he didn't have to defer as much as Wade did).

As far as Wade trying to "be the hero" and that being the reason the Heat lost the series... well who else was going to take the last shots? The guy who shunned away from it and passed the ball off like he was playing hot potato? If LeBron even met what he averaged during the playoffs (23 ppg I believe), the Heat probably sweep the series. The blame is not solely on LeBron, but his lack of fourth quarter scoring as well as the terrible defense he played at times due to him playing too many minutes has a lot to do with it. This is coming from a guy who's favorite player is LeBron as well. Not to mention that Terry and Dirk were more consistent in the fourth quarter as a duo than LeBron and Wade, where every game in the finals were won. Yeah, Wade had a few costly turnovers and a key missed free throw, but the Heat lost the series because he tried to play the hero? Really?

Try to watch the game instead of the highlights afterwards next time, okay?
 6 years ago '10        #146
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
3.5% body fat isn't healthy actually...he'll have to be REALLLLYY careful with his diet to maintain that and not have any other effects on his body
 6 years ago '08        #147
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
3.5% is really low....pro bodybuilders are 2-4% with all the carb depletion and playing with sodium levels and water when they step on stage. Im calling b.s. but if true thats crazy, even if he wasnt, dude is still one of the best in the nba
 6 years ago '09        #148
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
Beast mode D Wade every year, but this year especially

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #149
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 6 years ago '05        #150
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
that n*gga isn't a 3.5% bodyfat...

[pic - click to view]

and that isn't healthy, they drain themselves to look like that and their bodies are incredibly weak (despite how it looks at that time)...
 6 years ago '05        #151
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 joshdogg26 said:
i watched every game. u obviously didn't. saying he was trying to play hero when he was screaming at lebron to get involved. he missed a free throw late in the game in game 4. u'd be able to put that on his shoulders, but lebron had 8 fu*king points. get all the way the fu*k out of here with that revisionist history.
damn, n*ggas squaded up on me

but let me say, i don't blame wade primarily or even secondarily for them losing... they were obviously outmatched versus a team stacked over the salary cap, with better chemistry and role players....... i was saying, as much as n*ggas clowned lebron during the season and the offseason with the scottie pippin sh*t, basically calling wade jordan.... but both them n*ggas were looking like scottie.... i don't remember play by plays, but in most of the games wade had alot of moments that could of been clutch moments that proved the critics right (that he is the jordan of that squad).... i forgot what game, but lebron chucked up 2 bricked 3-pointers, and wade turned around and did the same sh*t, game over, but he suppose to be jordan right?.... then the inbound fumble and turnovers.....

i'm not a heat fan, but as much as people hate on them n*ggas i want to see them be successful atleast one time... so maybe with the lost of body fat, this n*gga will be a animal on the court, people saying he's THAT n*gga, so i want to him be THAT n*gga, basically
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago