Dwyane Wade down to 3.5% body fat

most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
129 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 JimDinO77 said:
he attempted the most shots so he scored the most, they lost cuz he tried to put the team on his back after being missing the last series.....let me correct my statement, wade tried to be a hero, and fell short... so i hope having almost 0 body fat and dumb muscle will take that team over the top
he shot the highest % for the Heat in the finals
 6 years ago '07        #122
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 JimDinO77 said:
he attempted the most shots so he scored the most, they lost cuz he tried to put the team on his back after being missing the last series.....let me correct my statement, wade tried to be a hero, and fell short... so i hope having almost 0 body fat and dumb muscle will take that team over the top
uhhhh no. dirk attempted more shots. wade scored the most points because he shot 55% and was torching the fu*k out of them. he wasn't "trying to be a hero," he was just playing well. u can be a dumbass if u want, but at least get the factual portion correct.
 6 years ago '06        #123
1-MC 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 327 327
You could workout all you want and be in the greatest shape in the world, but if you don't have the determination, k!ller instinct when it matters most, you won't win the championship.
 6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 1-MC said:
You could workout all you want and be in the greatest shape in the world, but if you don't have the determination, k!ller instinct when it matters most, you won't win the championship.
do u know who this thread is about?
 6 years ago '08        #125
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 5938 5938

damn even lebron n*gga is 265 now.. wasnt he listed as 250lb last season??
 6 years ago '06        #126
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
space
$38,092 | Props total: 24126 24126
 finishim said:
body shots or
have to pause that
 6 years ago '07        #127
space
space
 bkid said:

his weight has always been a mystery but generally stated in the realm of 250-270
 6 years ago '05        #128
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 PotheadFocker said:
Yeah and you are a wildebeast. One of your fat flabby arms weighs 230

6 years ago '09        #129
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 35097 35097
 bkid said:

he's probably heated that his weight was put out there like that
 6 years ago '11        #130
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 9211 9211
 PotheadFocker said:
Yeah and you are a wildebeast. One of your fat flabby arms weighs 230

6 years ago '08        #131
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1

new black/white uni
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
i don't get why we're actually wearing those jerseys when they've sold those and posed in those from years back
 6 years ago '04        #133
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
Is it confirmed that those are official alternates? I think the idea just took off from fan made 2K12 mods. Like Josh said, they take pics in those every year.
 6 years ago '05        #134
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 JimDinO77 said:
Lol at this revisionism. I've had arguments with two dudes in real life in the last week who tried to claim Dirk absolutely k!lled everyone in that series. Then left them looking stupid as soon as I showed them the stats for the series. I get it - the Mavs won. But Wade dominated the sh*t out of that series. He shot like 15% better from the field than Dirk. And here's a big one, their 3P% was pretty much the same. Anyone who tries to say Dirk outplayed Wade is crazy. He got MVP because he was the best player on the team that won, which I'm not even mad at. But that doesn't mean he was the best played in the series.
 6 years ago '04        #135
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #136
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,084 | Props total: 5878 5878
 joshdogg26 said:
uhhhh no. dirk attempted more shots. wade scored the most points because he shot 55% and was torching the fu*k out of them. he wasn't "trying to be a hero," he was just playing well. u can be a dumbass if u want, but at least get the factual portion correct.
bruh.... u can magnify stats all day, but in the 4th of most of the games they lost wade blew it, big turnovers, hard bricks..... my point is, if n*ggas callin' him batman oppose to being a sidekick or on the same level as lebron... i like to see the n*gga go a little harder... and with that off-season built he looks ready... eat a d!ck tho

look @ the games instead of studying the statsheet fam
 6 years ago '07        #137
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 JimDinO77 said:
bruh.... u can magnify stats all day, but in the 4th of most of the games they lost wade blew it, big turnovers, hard bricks..... my point is, if n*ggas callin' him batman oppose to being a sidekick or on the same level as lebron... i like to see the n*gga go a little harder... and with that off-season built he looks ready... eat a d!ck tho

first off...had lebron made shots in the 4th he wulda had 2-3 a.ssist more per game in the mavericks series. when u r shooting that high a percentage and the team is on ur back ur bound to miss some late.
Secondly....why does his body make you believe he is going to hit those same shots u say he missed, so now he gotta shoot 70% from the field to be Batman
 6 years ago '05        #138
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 JimDinO77 said:

Could say the same thing to you. You think you're right just because you've got the results to back you up. If LeBron had played to his normal level the Heat would have won. If Wade had played as bad as you're saying, the Heat wouldn't have won a damn game. Think about it - LeBron scored like 2 points every fourth quarter. If Wade had played so bad, Miami would've scored about 4 points total every fourth quarter. That's not what happened.

Wade played badly in the final game in the 4th and that's all you can remember, but at that point everyone was just throwing up hail marys, so everyone had bad misses.
 6 years ago '04        #139
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #140
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

It was actually Lebron that tried to be the hero. Tried to pad his stats at the end. Wade touched the ball maybe 2-3 times after he hit the big 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy