Dwyane Wade down to 3.5% body fat

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 DCballer40 said:
So let me get this correct. One of the WORLDS greatest athletes gets down to 3.5 body fat and this is suppose to be something special? On his bad days after a HUGE Thanksgiving gathering he's not over 7% body fat...this is a waste of space. Okay we get it, he worked out in the off-season....but his BMI is not telling me anything. I want to see if he can go without getting INJURED and missing games this year...thats more important to me.
Wade's injuries have been blown out of proportion.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
shyt got me hyped for the season to start.
 6 years ago '07        #23
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
230 pounds 3.5 body fat

DCballer40 said:
So let me get this correct. One of the WORLDS greatest athletes gets down to 3.5 body fat and this is suppose to be something special? On his bad days after a HUGE Thanksgiving gathering he's not over 7% body fat...this is a waste of space. Okay we get it, he worked out in the off-season....but his BMI is not telling me anything. I want to see if he can go without getting INJURED and missing games this year...thats more important to me.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
3.5%

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #25
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
Hope one of the moves Wade added was a stand still jumper. Countless times LeBron penetrated...kicked to Wade but Wade instead of shooting the open shot would dribble into a rhythm shot. In so doing the defense closed and he ended up taking a contested shot. Forget about weird quadruple spin moves....gotta be able to make open shots. The offense would be a lot more efficient.
 6 years ago '04        #26
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Hope one of the moves Wade added was a stand still jumper. Countless times LeBron penetrated...kicked to Wade but Wade instead of shooting the open shot would dribble into a rhythm shot. In so doing the defense closed and he ended up taking a contested shot. Forget about weird quadruple spin moves....gotta be able to make open shots. The offense would be a lot more efficient.
I agree. Same could be said for Lebron.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
anything below 5% or so is all for show

dwyanes a fool for this
 6 years ago '05        #28
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 iggyemu said:
Dude you see Bosh this year? Dude bulked up. He looks like he put in major work this off season.
You can definitely see the 10-15 pounds he's added. Looks like 2009-2010 Chris Bosh, which was him at his best form. Supposedly he lost the weight last summer because he thought Miami would be more of a running team.

He also says that there is no excuse for him not to pull down 10+ boards per game this year. I love that about Bosh. You don't need to tell him what's lacking in his game. He points it out himself and looks to correct it himself.
 6 years ago '10        #29
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,644 | Props total: 833 833
doesnt he get paid to be in good shape?

oh.
 6 years ago '04        #30
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Bea5T said:
anything below 5% or so is all for show

dwyanes a fool for this
Every meal for these guys is planned during the season. He'll definitely be on a carb heavy diet especially on game day. Expect him to be even more of a beast this year.
 6 years ago '05        #31
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Andre3stacks said:
230 at that low of a body fat?? Thats inspiration right there.

Im 200 and my sh*t is like 14%
 6 years ago '05        #32
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
 TVee said:
I agree. Same could be said for Lebron.
The funny thing is that Wade is a much better standstill shooter than LeBron. But doesn't take em. LeBron takes those shots but just doesn't hit them.
 6 years ago '10        #33
Gottagat 
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
You can definitely see the 10-15 pounds he's added. Looks like 2009-2010 Chris Bosh, which was him at his best form. Supposedly he lost the weight last summer because he thought Miami would be more of a running team.

He also says that there is no excuse for him not to pull down 10+ boards per game this year. I love that about Bosh. You don't need to tell him what's lacking in his game. He points it out himself and looks to correct it himself.

[pic - click to view]

^last summer..i cant believe he got that skinny n*gga was looking extra soft ..now he back brolic so i predict 20 & 10
 6 years ago '11        #34
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
What is lebron doing?
 6 years ago '08        #35
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 iggyemu said:
Dude you see Bosh this year? Dude bulked up. He looks like he put in major work this off season.

[pic - click to view]

Hoooooly
 6 years ago '10        #36
Gottagat 
space
space
 iggyemu said:
The funny thing is that Wade is a much better standstill shooter than LeBron. But doesn't take em. LeBron takes those shots but just doesn't hit them.
yep.wade is one of the best at those balanced stand still jumpers he just got to fancy now taking awkward contested shots or fade aways ..hope he get that part of his game back intact and shoot it confidently if so its a wrap.. 30 ppg
 12-11-2011, 08:13 PM         #37
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Witness Miami
 12-11-2011, 08:16 PM         #38
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“I started to look into body mechanics,” said Downs, who has a fifth-degree black belt in martial arts and was awarded the civilian equivalent of the Medal of Honor for his work with Army Rangers and Navy Seals. “Basically, engineers are trying to make f!ghter aircraft perform like our bodies in space.”

With help from some of the military’s top structural engineers, Downs studies the capabilities of the human body in the air and then designs workouts to maximize balance, quickness and explosion. He began working out with Wade by chance.

i want to try that workout regimen so bad.

for my knicks.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 12-11-2011 at 08:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #39
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
we monitoring n*ggas body fat now??
 6 years ago '04        #40
TVee 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
“I started to look into body mechanics,” said Downs, who has a fifth-degree black belt in martial arts and was awarded the civilian equivalent of the Medal of Honor for his work with Army Rangers and Navy Seals. “Basically, engineers are trying to make f!ghter aircraft perform like our bodies in space.”

With help from some of the military’s top structural engineers, Downs studies the capabilities of the human body in the air and then designs workouts to maximize balance, quickness and explosion. He began working out with Wade by chance.

i want to try that workout regimen so bad.

for my knicks.
Meanwhile.....

[pic - click to view]

KNICKSLOST
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine