Lupe reacting on twitter to people hating on his music

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
SomeOnesoN 203 heat pts203
space
space
$17,360 | Props total: 1876 1876
 ondatpurple said:
wow lupe got exposed. well, not really cuz ppl already knew he was a jerk. but its clear now that hes doing sh*t for the sales now. I remember that letter he wrote right before lasers dropped about how he hated the album and atlantic forced him to do that. now he change his tune cuz the mainstream liked the album and his song went double platinum. so now its bragging about the sh*t you said you hated? what a sellout
The way I see it, he was really mad about how the label handled the situation on dropping that album.. It was out of his control.. It happened so of he had no choice but to roll wit it, he's just trying to be positive about it. Is there anywhere that says he now likes the album?

And yeah I agree that Lupe is opening himself up a lot with this Twitter beef. Ddot is some unknown foo that has nothing to lose about his character, unlike Lupe with every comment he makes. 1 L from Lupe is equivalent to 50 L's from ddot.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 12-12-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #62
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 SomeOnesoN said:
The way I see it, he was really mad about how the label handled the situation on dropping that album.. It was out of his control.. It happened so of he had no choice but to roll wit it, he's just trying to be positive about it. Is there anywhere that says he now likes the album?
he's backtracking now..he said he didn't hate the album, just the process of making it
 6 years ago '04        #63
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 Sticks said:
Lol at the delusional lupe stans.
Holysh*t hes completely lost it.
First he says hes a "revolutionary"
Yet he catches mad feelings over his music

Ddot won by making this n*gga furious

Hip hop lost

Isn't that the point? It's HIS music, not yours, mine, or anyone elses.

Personally, I fu*k with Lasers, that and Pl3dge are the only relatively mainstream rap albums to have anything to say as far as politics is concerned. Not sure how n*ggas are callin Lupe
"Coonpe" when he actually went in on issues as opposed to talkin bout his whips or chain, or any number of **** sh*t most of yall's favorite rappers do.
 6 years ago '11        #64
SomeOnesoN 203 heat pts203
space
space
$17,360 | Props total: 1876 1876
 spittapilottalk said:
he's backtracking now..he said he didn't hate the album, just the process of making it
what does that even mean?
 6 years ago '10        #65
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 SomeOnesoN said:
what does that even mean?
“One thing I try to stress about this project is, I love and hate this album. I listen to it and I’ll like some of the songs. But when I think about what it took to actually get the record together and everything that I went through on this record—which is something I can’t separate—I hate this album. A lot of the songs that are on the album, I’m kinda neutral to. Not that I don’t like them, or that I hate them, it’s just I know the process that went behind it. I know the sneaky business deal that went down behind this song, or the artist or singer or songwriter who wrote this hook and didn’t want to give me this song in the first place. So when I have that kind of knowledge behind it, I’m just kind of neutral to it like, ‘Another day, another dollar.’ As opposed something like The Cool, which is more of my own blood, sweat, and tears, and my own control. With this record, I’m little bit more neutral as to the love for the record.

“I don’t like the process behind Lasers. The music is dope but I just don’t like the process. We were literally at the point where all this music was done except for a couple songs that we did after the protest. So the bulk of the album was done. And we were talking about shelving the album and going to another label, that’s where we were like, ‘If you put the record out, put it out. Either move on to another album or can it and we’ll do other records at another label.’ The business of it got solved. I’m happy for the fans, this is their album. This is the album that they fought for and that’s what made me do songs like ‘Words I Never Said’ and ‘All Black Everything.’
 6 years ago '06        #66
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 102 102
This is stupid, if anybody in the world made a cd, put personal lyrics and sh*t in there, your telling me you would agree its a complete piece of sh*t... Lazers may not be on par with his first 2 albums, but name a rapper or any other artist who's later albums (mind you lupe is only ON HIS 3rd album) are better than their first ones????? Lazers has some good songs, some skips, and some questionable ones but which artist doesn't have this?? At least lupe speaks about reality as opposed to these other rappers and regular people living their fictitious lives.
 6 years ago '11        #67
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 mikejg823 said:
This is stupid, if anybody in the world made a cd, put personal lyrics and sh*t in there, your telling me you would agree its a complete piece of sh*t... Lazers may not be on par with his first 2 albums, but name a rapper or any other artist who's later albums (mind you lupe is only ON HIS 3rd album) are better than their first ones????? Lazers has some good songs, some skips, and some questionable ones but which artist doesn't have this?? At least lupe speaks about reality as opposed to these other rappers and regular people living their fictitious lives.
because if Lupe put out a poor album it would have been one thing. Or if he had a pop song or two for his singles and the rest of the sh*t sounded like Lupe. sh*t, if he made an entire dub step album people would have trashed him for it and said failed experiment, etc.

Lupe made a pop album and it's looking like he'll continue to make sh*t like Lasers..therefore the hate.
 6 years ago '11        #68
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
DDot won big time lmao
 6 years ago '04        #69
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 1925 1925
 mikejg823 said:

Jay, Kanye, Em, Pac, Nas, Joe Budden all were still dropping heat by their 3rd effort/albums. . None of them really declined as bad as Lasers (except Encore Em due to drugs) and most of them had way more success than Lupe at that point.

Lupe pretty much just bent over and took the shaft from Atlantic and then found out shortly after that he actually liked it, so now he's running around defending lasers, rocking ice , and copping ferrraris.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-12-2011 at 02:08 AM..
 12-12-2011, 02:07 AM         #70
HearMeNowBro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe was madddd son
 12-12-2011, 02:08 AM         #71
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k DDot. f*ggot
 6 years ago '09        #72
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,517 | Props total: 19994 19994
Lupe mad his album is garbage lmao FOTP was garbage as well lmao
 6 years ago '04        #73
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
D. Omen is the least respected person in the music/blog industry. The sh-t he does and says, I can't believe people still deal with this clown.

I see you, MyBrashDelivery or whatever your BX name is.
 12-12-2011, 03:29 AM         #74
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this loser DDot again
 12-12-2011, 04:02 AM         #75
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn DDot is getting roasted by Artists now, he's moved up from bloggers, weedcarriers and producers sh*tting on him
 6 years ago '04        #76
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
wasalu even acknowledging this fat fu*k's existence is hilarious.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Keystone 
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 108 108
 BastardChild said:
mybrashdelivery again taking a L

you should find a new hobby earl sinclair.. your a fu*kin fruit..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #78
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Lupe sounds emotional and Lasers is a.sscheeks no matter what he says
 12-12-2011, 07:24 AM         #79
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe is way too emotional and his rants in his music are usually baseless.
 6 years ago '07        #80
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,722 | Props total: 4472 4472
Lupe >>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy