Lupe reacting on twitter to people hating on his music

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2011, 04:04 PM         #41
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:

Isn't DDot that Infamous kid?

yea mayne he da mouth piece obese like Della Reese a.ss n*gga who got caught tryna record @ #WTT listenin session

dats whut make this sh*t even funnier plus ole Jerry Rice dreads Lupe goin in n/h
 6 years ago '08        #42
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,800 | Props total: 9121 9121
 Marvin Hagler said:
yea mayne he da mouth piece obese like Della Reese a.ss n*gga who got caught tryna record @ #WTT listenin session

dats whut make this sh*t even funnier plus ole Jerry Rice dreads Lupe goin in n/h
 6 years ago '10        #43
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
DDot has a bad rep but I agree with his comments to Lupe.

Lupe just can't seem to handle criticism too well. I was genuinely surprised to see someone like Lupe defending his work by using sales and grammy nominations.

We all know that those things don't dictate the quality of the work.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Kun 9 heat pts
space
space
$207 | Props total: 4 4
 Blacknitro said:
What's OCD?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I think its like some mental condition that makes you obsess over a particular practice. But im no expert so dont take that as fact.

[video - click to view]

I guess in Lupe's case he feels the need to handwash his blackberry several times a day......... which is kinda weird.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 DoMieD said:
See this just proves how delusional Lupe is now.

This dude def sold his soul. Lasers is absolute sh*t
actually he was saying some real sh*t, I been saying it forever when you brake down Lasers most people dont like it because it doesn't sound like how they would like a Lupe album to sound.

n*ggas wanna be A&R's to every artist and Lu was just telling that n*gga that his music doesn't revolved a few hundred people if you look at the n*gga's shows the fans are fu*king with the album at the end of the day that's all that matters.....

Jackson High said:
I don't get this, so he is not supposed to not respond?

Humans have actual emotions. It's pretty obvious he's not getting "defensive", he's just having a conversation with a over-zealous fan
pretty much....
 6 years ago '10        #46
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
 ash1990 said:
Lupe Fiasco can't take criticism
^^ This..... he should have known he was going to get backlash for LASERS and he definitely should have known he was going to get backlash for FOTP.
 6 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Jackson High said:

Humans have actual emotions. It's pretty obvious he's not getting "defensive", he's just having a conversation with a over-zealous fan
When you're a public figure everyone has an opinion on you, If I was in his position I'd have way better things to do with my time than trying to convince someone who's obviously trolling to a certain extent ( even though lasers is garbage and Coonpe did sell out). Especially on a public forum , you're just inviting more ppl to bombard you with criticism when you feed one troll. If there's a certain sentiment of critical point that becomes popular I would address it in a interview or a general tweet, but engaging one on one with random trolls and everyone else is a exercise in futility. The fact that he's so easy to trigger plus the type of things he responds with makes him come off as extremely sensitive like Wale.

He also comes off as one of those temperamental narcissists who refuses to admit fault. I remember when he got pissed off and lashed out at everyone for wondering how the hell could he do a tribe tribute and not take time to memorize the lyrics.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-11-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #48
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
who the fu*k is ddot? just a regular dude? or he some perez hilton type celeb blogger lol?
 12-11-2011, 08:21 PM         #49
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackson High said:

I mean most rappers don't respond to their twitter hate, unless your name is Wale.
 6 years ago '05        #50
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
"It's just music." - Lupe Fiasco

6 years ago '11        #51
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
So you going to be the bi*ch and not say nothing back? lol and lupe has great music he speaks about some real sh*t.

unlike lil wayne and drake who are just "entertainers" no one worth following tho cause there lyrics are all just punch lines and sh*t that have 0 meaning so Lupe just need to keep doing his thing and stay frosty
 6 years ago '04        #52
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Irishman08 said:
So you going to be the bi*ch and not say nothing back? lol and lupe has great music he speaks about some real sh*t.

unlike lil wayne and drake who are just "entertainers" no one worth following tho cause there lyrics are all just punch lines and sh*t that have 0 meaning so Lupe just need to keep doing his thing and stay frosty

I dont think you're necessarily a bytch for saying nothing back in this case, it all depends on the situation. If you were a multi platinum rapper would you respond to diss tracks by some indie/underground bums ???

It's obvious that he feels the criticism has somewhat of a truth to it that's why it seems to get under his skin so easily.

When your time is limited you have to pick and choose who you bother with.

" A wise man told me dont argue with fools "

but of course I still think Coonpe tried to phuck over his fans with all his recent garbage.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-12-2011 at 12:14 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #53
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,265 | Props total: 19746 19746
Lol at the delusional lupe stans.
Holysh*t hes completely lost it.
First he says hes a "revolutionary"
Yet he catches mad feelings over his music

Ddot won by making this n*gga furious

Hip hop lost
 6 years ago '11        #54
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
word lupe goes from "it's just music" to "I'm trying to change the world with my music"

lupe is a fu*king retard.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10853 10853
 Irishman08 said:

That's not the point. The point is that when you're a artist, you as a person should know that not everybody is gonna like you or your music. That's just the way it is. Me I wouldn't even bother responding. I just take as a grain of salt and keep doing me. What's the point of trying to convince somebody to like you if you can't?? Theirs always gonna be criticism. You can't please everybody.
 6 years ago '10        #56
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 BastardChild said:
mybrashdelivery again taking a L

you should find a new hobby earl sinclair.. your a fu*kin fruit..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #57
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
Lupe Fisaco is a hypocrite.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
wow lupe got exposed. well, not really cuz ppl already knew he was a jerk. but its clear now that hes doing sh*t for the sales now. I remember that letter he wrote right before lasers dropped about how he hated the album and atlantic forced him to do that. now he change his tune cuz the mainstream liked the album and his song went double platinum. so now its bragging about the sh*t you said you hated? what a sellout
 6 years ago '11        #59
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
if the album flopped he would have blamed it 100% on the label and would have been like "knew I was right..this is not what my fans want. " and then dropped food and liquor 2 without the pop sh*t..

i honestly believe that while he's happy with the pop success, it's eating him away inside knowing he dropped such a poorly acclaimed album and getting the heat from his core audience.

but at the same time, son was hyping up FOTP as some godly work so I think he might just be batsh*t insane now ala Kanye but even worse without the good music.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-12-2011 at 12:53 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #60
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
He can make whatever music he wants. It's his right as an artist. I just don't understand how you can dislike the process of making an album and yet make something for free that some can say sounds like the project you hate.

A lot of people slaughter the man but Ddot kind of went in though. You must admit that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy