Diddy Mocks 2Pac's Wax Figure (throwback)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927

funny, he said he found out how much of a bi*ch Pac is so when sh*t goes down on biggie, Lil Cease says Diddy had to go back home ASAP because he aint made for this type of thing
 12-11-2011, 07:45 PM         #42
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear it looks like hes checking to make sure it aint really him. they should have had someone act like it was pacs wax figure then when puffy gets close jump out at him. bet he would have had a heart attack.
 12-11-2011, 07:55 PM         #43
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
n*ggaz talk alot of sh*t but thats after I'm gone
Cuz they fear me in the physical form
let it be known im troublesome.

/thread
 6 years ago '10        #44
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260 OP
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 7453 7453
 Ni2 said:
i swear it looks like hes checking to make sure it aint really him. they should have had someone act like it was pacs wax figure then when puffy gets close jump out at him. bet he would have had a heart attack.

That sh*t would be hilarious b
 6 years ago '10        #45
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
to be real jay-z was the winner of that beef dude that was riding on him making it hard for people outside of ny to like him died and his homie but main competition dies as well...

allowing him to become popular by using big lines to show love but also be welcomed as ny savior n rap!!! couldve been nas! but, well we all know it aint work out so good for nasir

think Jay-z is the ultimate victor puffs still around but jay-z doesnt become this star we see now with them to alive...
Um i hear what u are saying but Jay aint a part of this beef man. It was really jut big n pac. every tried to throw all this east/west sh*t in the mix. Diddy won man, plain and simple. Now is diddy a buster? yes. Would pac really have whopped that a.ss? yes.
 6 years ago '08        #46
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 big blak afrika said:
That n*gga really has a response for everything and he's been dead for like 15 years.
thats wats up...
 6 years ago '08        #47
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #48
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Powerager said:
hail satan.

You are cool i guess

6 years ago '10        #49
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
 moe356 said:
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #50
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 bobbysteels18 said:
Well I knew who made better music and it was not Bad Boy...But I been hearing about this sh*t for years I don't even care who won anymore.

[pic - click to view]

This video right here sh*ts on anything bad boy ever did............

MANNNNNNNNNNNNN.... death Row had a fukkin SQUAD back then. Just look at the lineup at that performance - Dre, Snoop, Rage, Dogg Pound, Sam Sneed, Quick, Nate Dogg (and DJ Pooh on the turntables). All of these dude were hot at the moment. Can U imagine if Pac was there that night? Just dont think we'll see a team like that anymore with so mant pieces at any one time.

Look at version 1 of Cash Money with Juve, BG, Turk, etc. They could never co-exist with the current version of who they have now. At death Row, even with all the bullsh*t going on behind the scenes, music was still coming out even with a lunatic like Suge running the show.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
so what he do on biggies
 6 years ago '04        #52
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
why doesnt the video work???
 6 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 persuazion said:
why doesnt the video work???
 6 years ago '05        #54
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2504 2504
 babalou said:
MANNNNNNNNNNNNN.... death Row had a fukkin SQUAD back then. Just look at the lineup at that performance - Dre, Snoop, Rage, Dogg Pound, Sam Sneed, Quick, Nate Dogg (and DJ Pooh on the turntables). All of these dude were hot at the moment. Can U imagine if Pac was there that night? Just dont think we'll see a team like that anymore with so mant pieces at any one time.

Look at version 1 of Cash Money with Juve, BG, Turk, etc. They could never co-exist with the current version of who they have now. At death Row, even with all the bullsh*t going on behind the scenes, music was still coming out even with a lunatic like Suge running the show.
For real man Really the only good rapper bad boy had was Biggie he was the king of the east coast at the time. He had good music but the other artist on bad boy were weak. death Row had to many legal problems and trouble going with artist at the label. But just think if biggie and Pac never had beef and they both signed to death row..... My only regret about death Row is that Ice Cube and Dr Dre never came out with there Album...But the only people who lost in this rap beef were the fans.
 6 years ago '04        #55
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 bobbysteels18 said:
For real man Really the only good rapper bad boy had was Biggie he was the king of the east coast at the time. He had good music but the other artist on bad boy were weak. death Row had to many legal problems and trouble going with artist at the label. But just think if biggie and Pac never had beef and they both signed to death row..... My only regret about death Row is that Ice Cube and Dr Dre never came out with there Album...But the only people who lost in this rap beef were the fans.
i think you should go back and listen to no way out harlem world and the lox album then you also had carl thomas faith 112

bad boy had a hell of a lineup and came out with some great music
 12-11-2011, 11:53 PM         #56
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i think you should go back and listen to no way out harlem world and the lox album then you also had carl thomas faith 112

g dep, black rob, etc too. imo Mase in his prime was one of the best to do it.
 6 years ago '04        #57
heat01 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 3 3
diddys such a bi*ch, fu*kin guys a f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #58
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4454 4454
 GBREEZE said:
Um i hear what u are saying but Jay aint a part of this beef man. It was really jut big n pac. every tried to throw all this east/west sh*t in the mix. Diddy won man, plain and simple. Now is diddy a buster? yes. Would pac really have whopped that a.ss? yes.
hmmm imma badboy k!lla jay-z die too
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 MosDefinition said:

This.....
 12-12-2011, 09:30 AM         #60
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy is the biggest loser in hip hop,....wat has that n*gga done since biggy? NADA.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy