Top 6.5 Reasons Why the Xbox 360 is the Best Console of this Generation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 17859 17859
anyway staying on topic this list was dumb,i mean parental controls.....really?
 6 years ago '07        #122
space
space
 DominationCM said:
If I'm saying the samething over and over again Why are you still bringing up SONY. SONY has nothing to do with this!! How many times I gotta post it?! and you still haven't answered my 2 simple questions
who.....gives....a......fu*k.

you are bringing up something as ive said numerous times hasnt been an issue for 3 years now in the high failure rate.

and why do you care if they charge for xbox live if you aint using it?you keep saying its "free" well obviously it isnt since they can charge whatever they want for a service on their system
 6 years ago '05        #123
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 MumblesDaHumble said:
haha gtfo with that stupid bullsh*t.
its the truth. SHOW ME the variety of exclusives i can choose from on xbox360 and show me how many non FPS are even popular on xbox and i rest my case
 6 years ago '11        #124
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Flawless Image said:
who.....gives....a......fu*k.

you are bringing up something as ive said numerous times hasnt been an issue for 3 years now in the high failure rate.

and why do you care if they charge for xbox live if you aint using it?you keep saying its "free" well obviously it isnt since they can charge whatever they want for a service on their system
"who.....gives...a.....fu*k" You do, if you didnt give a fu*k why did you respond to all of my post? Everybody in BX did ya'll see what I just did to this brain dead idiot? I asked him to answer 2 SIMPLE a.ss questions and he couldn't answer them, I made him give up on his argument and revert back to "who gives a fu*k" Short bus either you really are a moron or you refuse to except the FACT that Microsoft is ripping you off. Your probably hella upset that I pointed out to you that your being ripped of by Microsoft and now your trying to save face.
 6 years ago '11        #125
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DominationCM said:
"who.....gives...a.....fu*k" You do, if you didnt give a fu*k why did you respond to all of my post? Everybody in BX did ya'll see what I just did to this brain dead idiot? I asked him to answer 2 SIMPLE a.ss questions and he couldn't answer them, I made him give up on his argument and revert back to "who gives a fu*k" Short bus either you really are a moron or you refuse to except the FACT that Microsoft is ripping you off. Your probably hella upset that I pointed out to you that your being ripped of by Microsoft and now your trying to save face.

What's this i hear about microsoft having a policy about not letting people have free dlc on live?
 6 years ago '11        #127
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:

What's this i hear about microsoft having a policy about not letting people have free dlc on live?
Jesszman your an XBOX 360 guy, right? Can you see the point I'm trying to make? Its not about PS3 VS XBOX 360. Its about Microsoft. I mean these idiots in here are mad at me for pointing out the fact that Microsoft is suspect. Why do you think that is? Answer that for me fam
 6 years ago '05        #128
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20852 20852
 DominationCM said:
Jesszman your an XBOX 360 guy, right? Can you see the point I'm trying to make? Its not about PS3 VS XBOX 360. Its about Microsoft. I mean these idiots in here are mad at me for pointing out the fact that Microsoft is suspect. Why do you think that is? Answer that for me fam
Who is this troll and what's he still doing here?

And Trizz, whatre you talking about? Nearly all third party games sell better on 360 whether it be shooter, sports, action adventure, etc.. So I'm not sure what you mean by "popular"
 6 years ago '11        #129
space
space
space
 DominationCM said:
The way you put it, yeah, i'm an xbox 360 and ps3 guy. I dont like microsoft and the way they've handled the 360 though, so i do agree with your points. When consumers have their products that they've invested a lot of time and money into challenged, they feel the need to defend it It's like a relationship.
 6 years ago '04        #130
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
people are going to defend their purchases with their own reasoning of owning things.

im on my 2nd 360, modded and never been banned. ill gladly pay $40 a year for live, hasnt been an issue since xbox 1.

Im on my first ps3 still also, its a good product cant front.

Who cares what microsoft did, its really not that serious, but overall i just like the live experience. the xbox live party i constantly use with my friends cause we dont wanna hear the bs of randoms. Plus i just feel the level of competition is higher with 360, thats just my take.

I'll be back to ps3 for "the last of us" just cause i like zombie games.

But this 360 vs ps3 argument is always gonna be back n forth. Just like cod vs bf3 (my copy is collecting dust) argument, people gonna defend what they like.

Last edited by infam0uskills; 12-13-2011 at 07:59 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 DominationCM said:
pretty sure what im saying is both microsoft and sony have pulled some sh*t yet still have "loyal" customers and people who defend them.

unless youre a wii owner or dont play video games at all(doubt it since you in here arguing against xbox)then i doubt youre not a sony fanboy
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 DominationCM said:
i have no argument.

youre in a xbox 360 thread rambling on about it in numerous posts asking people why they defend it,yet im the "brain dead idiot" and "moron"

come at me when you stop typing in walls of text "brain dead idiot"
 6 years ago '04        #133
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
smh who posted this fanboy article in the first place. 8 pages of trying to force an opinion, stop being homo and go game or something instead of arguing like bi*ches do.
 6 years ago '11        #134
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
i have no argument.

youre in a xbox 360 thread rambling on about it in numerous posts asking people why they defend it,yet im the "brain dead idiot" and "moron"

come at me when you stop typing in walls of text "brain dead idiot"
Flawless we are both on the same page, homie. And what you just posted I have no argument as well. Nice reply.
 12-13-2011, 02:53 PM         #135
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBPJuice said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS!!!
 6 years ago '06        #136
BigO 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 1 1
Whats A XBOX?
 12-15-2011, 07:18 PM         #137
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
pus*y a.ss n*ggas arguing over online games and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Wii gang

[pic - click to view]

x Infinity

this n*gga said Wii GANG
 6 years ago '11        #138
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
x Infinity

this n*gga said Wii GANG

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago