Top 6.5 Reasons Why the Xbox 360 is the Best Console of this Generation

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 rockyin4 said:
pus*y a.ss n*ggas arguing over online games and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Wii gang

[pic - click to view]

wii

there might be arguing about whether ps3 or xbox is better but both know Wii is by far the worst of the 3
 6 years ago '07        #102
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,711 | Props total: 17965 17965
 DominationCM said:
Your not hearing me dude, I can give a fu*k about Blu Ray my argument is how fu*ked up Microsoft is. And as far as $60 and spending extra for a Blu Ray DVD PLAYSTATION 3 DOES PLAY REGULAR DVDS TOO. And nowadays both Blu Ray and regular DVD's are coming package together. You seem like a loyal XBOX 360 brain dead fan and since your paying Microsoft to rip you off and defending them in the process answer this for me. Why did/do Microsoft put out a product knowing it doesnt work? Dont say money cause if you do your proving my point.

I swear every 360 fan I come across protect and f!ght for that fu*ked up system like there being paid to. Microsoft must be sending these morons checks to lobby for them. You pay $60 a year for something thats free, to a company thats ripping you off and you defend them in the process. If Sony isnt the answer then whats Microsoft? You gotta know somethings wrong about that
and youre not defending sony with your posts?are they sending YOU a check?

sony fanboys still holding onto the xbox's breaking which has been done with for 3 years now,let it go guys.

and as far as charging theres a reason why the xbox gets steady updates and the xmb is still the same since launch

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 12-12-2011 at 04:29 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #103
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2473 2473
360 is the g.o.a.t system thus far
 6 years ago '11        #104
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Flawless Image said:
and youre not defending sony with your posts?are they sending YOU a check?

sony fanboys still holding onto the xbox's breaking which has been done with for 3 years now,let it go guys.

and as far as charging theres a reason why the xbox gets steady updates and the xmb is still the same since launch
You just proved his point. You're justifying paying for live because you're getting steady updates? So you're ok with paying $60 a year for updates.....and the xbox still breaks, no console is impervious to failure, the failure rate just dropped from the astounding rate it was at. That's the point he's making, this really wasn't brought up in the media much, how did microsoft get away with this? Other companies would've been slaughtered and nobody would buy their products again.
 6 years ago '10        #105
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Rico23 said:
inb4fanboywars

[pic - click to view]

idk why but i laugh everytime i see this .gif LOL

but seriously, though. xboxlive is the ONLY reason why the xbox is up there.

i mean, .... the ps3 has a blue ray player :)
 6 years ago '11        #106
space
space
space
 bleucrayonz said:
idk why but i laugh everytime i see this .gif LOL

but seriously, though. xboxlive is the ONLY reason why the xbox is up there.

i mean, .... the ps3 has a blue ray player :)
the player itself is a stupid reason, the ability to hold a bigger disc medium is a good reason.
 6 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You just proved his point. You're justifying paying for live because you're getting steady updates? So you're ok with paying $60 a year for updates.....and the xbox still breaks, no console is impervious to failure, the failure rate just dropped from the astounding rate it was at. That's the point he's making, this really wasn't brought up in the media much, how did microsoft get away with this? Other companies would've been slaughtered and nobody would buy their products again.
ive been paying for live since it came out so maybe it just dont bother me.

i have both consoles and would rather pay to play live than use psn which is free,that says something doesnt it?

and i never said it doesnt break,im saying sony fanboys are still holding onto a failure rate from 3 years ago,sh*ts sad.

and if you read through the thread he made the same rambling posts about 6-7 times,sh*ts embarassing son.

also find it funny that most sony fanboys use the "blu-ray" argument all the time but dont even argue about it holding more data but that they can watch the movies on the ps3 as if ps3 is the only blu ray player and xbox owners are not able to afford standalone blu ray players or some sh*t

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 12-12-2011 at 05:17 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #108
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 rockyin4 said:
pus*y a.ss n*ggas arguing over online games and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Wii gang

[pic - click to view]

at least someone is bringing something new to these corny and boring fanboy wars. this n*gga said wii gang.

on topic, both machines do the exact same thing at the end of the day. i dont see why you nerds keep arguing and saying the exact same sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 el bundy said:

at least someone is bringing something new to these corny and boring fanboy wars. this n*gga said wii gang.

on topic, both machines do the exact same thing at the end of the day. i dont see why you nerds keep arguing and saying the exact same sh*t.
no they dont.
 6 years ago '08        #110
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Jesszman said:
no they dont.
really? i put the disc in and play the game. i dont care about all that extra sh*t. the only thing different TO ME is cross game chat and controllers. other than that both consoles do what i need them to.
 6 years ago '11        #111
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Look Sony isnt sending me a check from the start I said my argument isnt which console is better I can give a fu*k!! I never said I was protecting Sony or lobbying for them. My argument is that Microsoft fu*ks loyal fans over and the fans they fu*k over pays and defends them for doing it. Because of my argument everyone a.ssumes I'm for Sony and Ps3. Ps3, has its problems too, and I quote "If Sony isnt the answer then what is Microsoft?" I'm asking loyal XBOX 360 fans questions on why are they so loyal to a company that fu*ks them over on sh*t thats free(this doesnt mean I'm for Sony) TAKE SONY OUT OF IT and answer this-------Why are you loyal to a company thats ripping you off? and the most important one---Why would Microsoft put out a product that they KNEW was broken coming off the a.ssembly line and still sell it to loyal XBOX 360 fans? please dont say money cause your the one paying for it. PLEASE ANSWER THAT
 6 years ago '11        #112
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
Definition of insanity - doing the samething over and over again expecting different results. What number XBOX 360 yall idiots is on?
 6 years ago '05        #113
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
Nba 2k12 gamer id tags..Mine is JoshKingkamau
holla
 6 years ago '04        #114
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
All I know is that ESPN app on the 360 is worth the Live fee!!!
 6 years ago '11        #115
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
My third. And I still like it better then all the other consoles you fruit
so you actually KNOW that what your doing is crazy and you still dont care?

my bad short bus your just an idiot.

Last edited by dom; 12-12-2011 at 07:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #116
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Look Sony isnt sending me a check from the start I said my argument isnt which console is better I can give a fu*k!! I never said I was protecting Sony or lobbying for them. My argument is that Microsoft fu*ks loyal fans over and the fans they fu*k over pays and defends them for doing it. Because of my argument everyone a.ssumes I'm for Sony and Ps3. Ps3, has its problems too, and I quote "If Sony isnt the answer then what is Microsoft?" I'm asking loyal XBOX 360 fans questions on why are they so loyal to a company that fu*ks them over on sh*t thats free(this doesnt mean I'm for Sony) TAKE SONY OUT OF IT and answer this-------Why are you loyal to a company thats ripping you off? and the most important one---Why would Microsoft put out a product that they KNEW was broken coming off the a.ssembly line and still sell it to loyal XBOX 360 fans? please dont say money cause your the one paying for it. PLEASE ANSWER THAT
you say the same sh*t in every post

same wall of text different post .

ps3 got hacked and had peoples personal info stolen and was down for a month but ps3 owners are still faithful to them so whats your point?
 6 years ago '11        #117
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
really? i put the disc in and play the game. i dont care about all that extra sh*t. the only thing different TO ME is cross game chat and controllers. other than that both consoles do what i need them to.
It's clear they dont do the exact same sh*t.
 Flawless Image said:

ps3 got hacked and had peoples personal info stolen and was down for a month but ps3 owners are still faithful to them so whats your point?
who got their info stolen? Did we ever get proof of that?
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Jesszman said:
It's clear they dont do the exact same sh*t.

who got their info stolen? Did we ever get proof of that?
so there was never evidence peoples cc and other info was compromised?

6 years ago '10        #119
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
sh*t, I like the 360 & ps3. Both have their pluses & minuses imo. I personally prefer ps3 since that's what I'm mainly used to as far as the controller and sh*t.

Can't speak on the Wii. Don't own one, only played a couple times.
 6 years ago '11        #120
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Flawless Image said:

If I'm saying the samething over and over again Why are you still bringing up SONY. SONY has nothing to do with this!! How many times I gotta post it?! and you still haven't answered my 2 simple questions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy