Top 6.5 Reasons Why the Xbox 360 is the Best Console of this Generation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
krushh 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 2 2
you pay for better online haha wtf...........
 6 years ago '04        #82
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,298 | Props total: 3602 3602
I've had to replace my Xbox 4 times ... while my orignial fatboy ps3 works great.
 6 years ago '04        #83
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 dog4life said:
so basically you get to play 4 exclusives for free bravo!!!! for your modded xbox360 and you cheating the system nice...
i get to play everything for free and before release
 6 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
this was originally supposed to be a 10 reasons list but the guy apparently struggled to find just 6 so he stopped at that

parental controls: a point that proves the author was struggling to find valid reasons

arcade: like somebody said, psn has the same sh*t and with ps1 and ps2 games, making it better

kinect: garbage that doesnt work and forces u to play sh*tty WII like games while having ur family question ur mental stability

achievements: trophies, same sh*t

xbox live: u pay for what i get for free and other than cross game chat, which most heteros3xuals dont care about, it's the same sh*t

game developpment: system's tapped and holding back multi-platform games from reaching full potential

exclusives: even xbox fanboys cant take this point seriously and this point leads me to believe that the author suffered a moment of confusion and thought he was writing about the ps3 when he reached this point

DJ Krayzie said:
at people bringing up the 360 controller in an argument against the system. Take your shots all you want, but not against the best controller of all time (unless you're a f!ghter fan, in which case, I'll agree with you)

the fact that the 360 controller runs on batteries automatically eliminates any possibility of it being considered the best

Last edited by coolio; 12-12-2011 at 09:01 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 ShintaX said:
My 7.5 reasons why this thread and you are a joke.

1.Parental control I understand because xbox 360 is for immature kids and PS3 is for adults.

2.Xbox live arcade.Same sh*t as PSN store and we can get PS2 games and PS1 games you don't.

3.Kinect please give me a break the only people that enjoy kinect are software engineers that hack the sh*t out that thing.

4.Achievements.N*gga please graduate from college and get marry and get a job if you need achievements in your live.

5.Xbox Live I am glad that you enjoy paying for something I get for free.

6.The Ease of Game Development I would have to get to technical here and you probably won't understand.

7.Some of The Best Exclusive
I hope your fu*king with us on this because the line up of exclusive games from
Xbox is a joke.

Ps3 exclusive just to name a few.

Uncharted
Killzone
Gran Turismo
The last of us
Little Big planet
The Last Guardian
God Of War
Resistance
inFAMOUS
Heavy Rain
Warhawk(soon to be Starwak)
Socom
Twisted Metal
Dust 514
Dude....

1 - Both appeal to both demographics, come on...
2 - When was the last time you played a PS1 game? Also XBLA has games from the original XBOX, so moot..
3 - I've never played a game with kinect, but that is absolutely false, it appeals to the kids and girls who like the wii, you sound really bitter, like, blindly bitter...
4 - probably, but the same can be said to anything, like the original article stated
5 - OK? like the article says, whats 4/month? Congrats you have an extra 3$ to spend per month, I still gross enough to cover my bills and make my bank account larger, so I could give a fu*k less about 30-something a year
6 - ie - I could get technical, but I cant, so I wont, but I would if I could!
7 - at those being exclusives, only a few of those titles even hold a candle to Halo, you cmon son

fanboys are disgusting...
 6 years ago '05        #86
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Basicly the ONLY thing xbox has over PS3 is the social aspect of it "chatting with freinds" "party chat" "watch netflix with your boys through your avatar" and a bunch of other pointless features that have NOTHING to do with acctuall gaming. And then the whole thing about third party games running better on the xbox because it was developed for xbox and ported? thats BS they been using the PS3 for that since spring 2010 from the damn mouth of game developers. Exclusives on Xbox? all shooters cept for fable and forza which is a gran turismo rip off. Kinects is a.ss other then the dance central game. Playing 007 on PS3 move with gun attatchment>>>>>> using my fingers as a gun. The guy who wrote this is a even bigger fanboy then me
 12-12-2011, 10:55 AM         #87
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
i have both systems.

modded 360 > any argument you have.

noone pays $60 for live, the sh*t is 40% off all the time.

i pay $35 for 50 games. ps3 n*ggas aint doin that, keep paying $60 a game.
I'm considering to buy a modded xbox 360 slim. Once I do buy it, what else do I have to do or everything is on there?
 6 years ago '04        #88
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 Jackson High said:
I'm considering to buy a modded xbox 360 slim. Once I do buy it, what else do I have to do or everything is on there?
well if ur gonna burn ur own games then u just need a dual layer burner and dual layer disks. to download the games, you can google the info. dont know if they allow modding info talked around here
 6 years ago '07        #89
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
couldn't achieve 7? lol...6.5 wtf ....
 12-12-2011, 11:20 AM         #90
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
well if ur gonna burn ur own games then u just need a dual layer burner and dual layer disks. to download the games, you can google the info. dont know if they allow modding info talked around here
Ahhhh thank you
 12-12-2011, 11:55 AM         #91
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
the fact that the 360 controller runs on batteries automatically eliminates any possibility of it being considered the best

[pic - click to view]

but fu*k rechargeable shyt when im gaming and my battery dies on me all I have to do is take 20 seconds and change the batteries then having to plug that shyt in for 8 hours for a recharge

I could go for a whole month without changing batteries anyway
 6 years ago '05        #92
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Oh yeah not to mention that xbox only really caters to the FPS crowd more then ANY other style of gaming while the PS3 offers way more variety. If your into traditional gaming where the game is the most important not so much "Playing for sport" then PS3 is for you. Wait till you guys see the holiday bundles comming from my job omg
 6 years ago '07        #93
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 Ni2 said:
i get it, im too poor to afford a 60 dollar yearly subscription thats why i buy blu rays that xbox users, at times, complain are too expensive cause i cant afford a yearly subscription. makes so much sense if you dont think about it.
this makes no sense cause whos to say xbox users dont own a blu ray player?ps3 isnt the only blu ray player you know.
 6 years ago '07        #94
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
DominationCM basically said the same basic rambling sh*t in every one of his posts

we heard you the first time
 6 years ago '08        #95
S.O.P. 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 182 182
if you cant play God of War or Uncharted...then you dont have the best console.....plus we have free online
 6 years ago '05        #96
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

but fu*k rechargeable shyt when im gaming and my battery dies on me all I have to do is take 20 seconds and change the batteries then having to plug that shyt in for 8 hours for a recharge

I could go for a whole month without changing batteries anyway

Right, how is having the option to switch out AA's, OR rechargables make XBOX lose? Fan boys really need to take the time to think out why they have such boners for specific companies, these excuses are pathetic...

Like dude said earlier, gamers play games, arguing bout which is better is idiotic, its apples and oranges, PS3 does some things better, XBOX does some things better, calm down Melvins....
 6 years ago '05        #97
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
You forgot to mention how its held back gaming development for the last 2 years because it cant keep up with the ps3, so developers making cross platform games have to dumb down their work...
 6 years ago '04        #98
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
How many of you n*ggas own both consoles?
 6 years ago '11        #99
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Flawless Image said:
DominationCM basically said the same basic rambling sh*t in every one of his posts

we heard you the first time
Your not hearing me dude, I can give a fu*k about Blu Ray my argument is how fu*ked up Microsoft is. And as far as $60 and spending extra for a Blu Ray DVD PLAYSTATION 3 DOES PLAY REGULAR DVDS TOO. And nowadays both Blu Ray and regular DVD's are coming package together. You seem like a loyal XBOX 360 brain dead fan and since your paying Microsoft to rip you off and defending them in the process answer this for me. Why did/do Microsoft put out a product knowing it doesnt work? Dont say money cause if you do your proving my point.

I swear every 360 fan I come across protect and f!ght for that fu*ked up system like there being paid to. Microsoft must be sending these morons checks to lobby for them. You pay $60 a year for something thats free, to a company thats ripping you off and you defend them in the process. If Sony isnt the answer then whats Microsoft? You gotta know somethings wrong about that
 6 years ago '10        #100
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
pus*y a.ss n*ggas arguing over online games and sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Wii gang

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago