most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
fanboy made it, he did have some valid points alot of those only cater to the casual crowd.
 6 years ago '11        #42
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
Never thought of it like that.
look all I'm saying is that I enjoy my PS3 and its features, when this debate happens my argument isnt that Sony way better than Microsoft all I try to do is point out to XBOX 360 fans how fu*ked up Microsoft is. Sony isnt sending me a check to lobby for them. Maybe its lesser of the two evils idk
 6 years ago '05        #43
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 2726 2726
The only thing I agree with is the live arcade.
 12-11-2011, 07:11 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They say when things are free, theyre free for a reason....Or did we forget that saying?

I was a Playstation fanatic....had a whole library of games on the PS1, and the PS2 was even better IMO....Easily some of the best damn games I ever played....But the xbox slowly started turning me to what Microsoft was offering and the 360 nailed it.

I've owned 3 PS3s in my lifetime, the first 2 I sold cause they were just collecting dust....the one I have now is being used by my girl when she views her photos/HD Videos she uses her cam for on the big screen......If she didnt do that, I'd be selling it on craigslist like yesterday

Im not gonna get in the back and forth...Its all we've done the past 6 years on here lol....but lol @ so many people in this thread passing OPINION off as FACT.

And LOL @ Jesszman posting a few incidents where people got phished on xbox 360...Phishing occurs when n*ggas are involved in sh*t they shouldnt be or they got tricked...clicking sh*t, giving their info out and such....Name a time when the entire Xbox Live network went down and peoples identities, credit cards, and purchases were being sold/exploited on 4chan and other places?....I'll wait

I dont mind paying the 60 for Xbox Live....cause honestly thats far less than what I pay for weed on a bi weekly basis...Paying 60 a year instead of grabbing an 8th of reefer for the next days evens itself out for me.

Plus when you divide 60 by 365 I dont really think n*ggas are THAT broke.

Corny thread to begin with. We can all make threads about why systems are "Better" this gen or the last...Hell I could make a 10 point thread on why the Dreamcast was better than all the new sh*t...The fact is that it'd be petty and so full of opinion it'd be dumb.
 6 years ago '11        #45
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
bottom line i have friends who have replaced their 360 two, 3, half a dozen times or more because it's broke. I have yet to hear of a single PS3 having a single issue. I'll err on the side of reliability (and give up the "Xbox Live Arcade" -- which I never used when I had a 360 anyways.. I love my PS3)
 6 years ago '11        #46
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
They say when things are free, theyre free for a reason....Or did we forget that saying?

I was a Playstation fanatic....had a whole library of games on the PS1, and the PS2 was even better IMO....Easily some of the best damn games I ever played....But the xbox slowly started turning me to what Microsoft was offering and the 360 nailed it.

I've owned 3 PS3s in my lifetime, the first 2 I sold cause they were just collecting dust....the one I have now is being used by my girl when she views her photos/HD Videos she uses her cam for on the big screen......If she didnt do that, I'd be selling it on craigslist like yesterday

Im not gonna get in the back and forth...Its all we've done the past 6 years on here lol....but lol @ so many people in this thread passing OPINION off as FACT.

And LOL @ Jesszman posting a few incidents where people got phished on xbox 360...Phishing occurs when n*ggas are involved in sh*t they shouldnt be or they got tricked...clicking sh*t, giving their info out and such....Name a time when the entire Xbox Live network went down and peoples identities, credit cards, and purchases were being sold/exploited on 4chan and other places?....I'll wait

I dont mind paying the 60 for Xbox Live....cause honestly thats far less than what I pay for weed on a bi weekly basis...Paying 60 a year instead of grabbing an 8th of reefer for the next days evens itself out for me.

Plus when you divide 60 by 365 I dont really think n*ggas are THAT broke.

Corny thread to begin with. We can all make threads about why systems are "Better" this gen or the last...Hell I could make a 10 point thread on why the Dreamcast was better than all the new sh*t...The fact is that it'd be petty and so full of opinion it'd be dumb.

I see your point, but it makes a world of a difference when someone knowingly fu*k you over, I would be more understanding if they didnt see this coming. remember it took tens of thousands system failures before they extended the warrantee, and by time they did that loyal fans who bought the 360 the first couple months within its release date warrantee, had already expired and was a.ss out. The geniuses Microsoft is knew that those loyal fans would be totally fu*ked. So its either be stuck with a fu*ked up broken XBOX and the play no next gen games, go out and by another XBOX and pray that systems works or pay $125 to there repair shop. Which option did most loyal fans choose? Get it repaired and those repaired systems had a higher failure rate than the ones coming off the a.ssembly line. Microsoft knew this!! One of the biggest complaints about PS3 was its price, Loyal XBOX fans ended up paying more to Microsoft just for a system that works
 6 years ago '11        #47
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Gater said:
EVERYONE PLEASE STOP...DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A PS3 VS XBOX THREAD.....too late..
Its not a XBOX vs PS3 thread its a How fu*ked up Microsoft is thread
 12-11-2011, 08:02 PM         #48
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
I see your point, but it makes a world of a difference when someone knowingly fu*k you over, I would be more understanding if they didnt see this coming. remember it took tens of thousands system failures before they extended the warrantee, and by time they did that loyal fans who bought the 360 the first couple months within its release date warrantee, had already expired and was a.ss out. The geniuses Microsoft is knew that those loyal fans would be totally fu*ked. So its either be stuck with a fu*ked up broken XBOX and the play no next gen games, go out and by another XBOX and pray that systems works or pay $125 to there repair shop. Which option did most loyal fans choose? Get it repaired and those repaired systems had a higher failure rate than the ones coming off the a.ssembly line. Microsoft knew this!! One of the biggest complaints about PS3 was its price, Loyal XBOX fans ended up paying more to Microsoft just for a system that works
Microsoft fixed the majority of the systems for free, and even started passing out slims...People who did pay at one point were refunded...I got over cause I sent in my system for a free repair and they sent me 2 checks...............lol

Have you ever dealt with Sonys customer service? I had a PS2 die on me 3 hours after buying it launch day and they at first treated me like a liar, then said repair would be 217 after tax.....and then we got disconnected and the next person told me repair would be like 230.....I eventually got a "Supervisor" who said repair wouldve been 140 but I ended up just taking it back to walmart(Before they learned how to read barcodes and sh*t to verify systems) and some bi*ch named Charminoshequeesha swapped it out for one of the last ones they had during the shortage.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Phic bro, i specifically mentioned that they were phished, i didn't say they were hacked...
 12-11-2011, 08:06 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Phic bro, i specifically mentioned that they were phished, i didn't say they were hacked...
Jessz bro I forgive your use of the force this time. For once a sh*tty thread wasnt created by you.

Seriously who gives a fu*k, sh*t aint happened to me, fu*k anyone elses life
 6 years ago '11        #51
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Honestly, before i got my ps3, i used to be an xbox stan. I swore by microsoft, and then my friend went through 5 xboxes and i was like "Nope, not making that mistake". He gave me one of his xboxes before i got my ps3, sh*t broke down like 2 weeks later, i packed it up, went to trade it in, couldnt since i no longer had the controller, so i just used what i had and bought me my ps3 and never looked back. The 360 is still sitting in my closet.
 6 years ago '07        #52
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 jesusplay said:
what's 60$ a year to a n*gga like me, could you please remind me?
Get your lonely a.ss back on XBox Live, I bet you've invested more into XBox then real life, that's why you steady trying to flex online, when your not "achieving" success on XBL or "chatting" it up via a mic with your "road dawgs" you log onto Boxden to flex about $60! C'MON SON! Your proud you can drop $60 a year on XBL? C'MON SON! Did you unlock an achievement when you purchased XBL every year?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #53
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Party chat alone destroys ps3 (I own both, my ps3 is in the closet)

And people really complain about $60 a year? 60?
 6 years ago '07        #54
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 5 5
 Infamous2o1x said:
Party chat alone destroys ps3 (I own both, my ps3 is in the closet)

And people really complain about $60 a year? 60?
OH MY GOD! I HAVE PARTY CHAT! I'M MADE! PARTY CHAT! WOW!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #55
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Microsoft fixed the majority of the systems for free, and even started passing out slims...People who did pay at one point were refunded...I got over cause I sent in my system for a free repair and they sent me 2 checks...............lol

Have you ever dealt with Sonys customer service? I had a PS2 die on me 3 hours after buying it launch day and they at first treated me like a liar, then said repair would be 217 after tax.....and then we got disconnected and the next person told me repair would be like 230.....I eventually got a "Supervisor" who said repair wouldve been 140 but I ended up just taking it back to walmart(Before they learned how to read barcodes and sh*t to verify systems) and some bi*ch named Charminoshequeesha swapped it out for one of the last ones they had during the shortage.
I was one of the ones who was a.ss out, no they didnt pass out slims or any refunds. Before the slims came Elite the black system wit more memory same fu*king failure rate. Microsoft started to really fix the problem when a special came on CNN right after the Elites. Consumer affairs even got involved concerning the system 60% failure rate. And NO I havent had to deal wit Sonys customer service(which speaks more to my point)
 12-11-2011, 08:39 PM         #56
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

All of this phishing sh*t is not new, it's happened before, just because you pay doesn't mean you're safe.
PSN gettin hacked is far different than a retard clicking a
phishing link to get his account hijacked
 12-11-2011, 08:41 PM         #57
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
more money to pay a bill, car insurance, get a game, take your girl out for dinner, anything. money saved is money saved.
$60 or cheaper with deals once compared to monthly bills aint nothing
but thats just me & a few other lucky people
 12-11-2011, 08:45 PM         #58
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i own a ps3 and primarily use it. my friends who only play xbox know this and its like a constant attack on me anytime i see them. im so sick of xbox users validating the yearly subscription and sh*t. thats the only thing i can see it boiling down to. you pay money and you have to constantly tell me why xbox is not only better but you are a better and smarter person because of your purchase. congratulations.

im not on the attack btw. i just dont think telling people you are better then them because of xbox is going to change anyones mind. the way i am, i cant even be part of the whole im better then you, im a better gamer, better consumer, better at life cause 60 dont mean sh*t to me, etc. god damn. i dont have anything to prove to anybody. like i can tell you reasons i like the ps3 more but im not going to tell you your stupid or poor because you dont agree with me.

i get it, im too poor to afford a 60 dollar yearly subscription thats why i buy blu rays that xbox users, at times, complain are too expensive cause i cant afford a yearly subscription. makes so much sense if you dont think about it.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-11-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 12-11-2011, 09:04 PM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
I was one of the ones who was a.ss out, no they didnt pass out slims or any refunds. Before the slims came Elite the black system wit more memory same fu*king failure rate. Microsoft started to really fix the problem when a special came on CNN right after the Elites. Consumer affairs even got involved concerning the system 60% failure rate. And NO I havent had to deal wit Sonys customer service(which speaks more to my point)

I think it was 06.....maybe 07 when I.got my refunds??????...ask someone who paid for a ps repair.how much they ever been refunded.
 12-11-2011, 09:32 PM         #60
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
n*gga, you got fans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy