Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 1061 1061
Been through 4 xbox's been through 2 ps's so
 6 years ago '11        #22
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
or they use netflix so they dont need blu-ray...
Microsoft owns netflix, so not only do you have to pay for XBOX Live Microsoft makes you pay for netflix as well. Shouldnt netflix be free to all XBOX Live members? That seems reasonable to me.
 6 years ago '06        #23
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Jesszman said:
the core experience (online play) is the same. The added features, are where live excels. But idk, had home been made a bigger part of the ps3, then it could've been different
The cross talk was the big thing for me....I got friends ive known for 6 or 7 years b/c of the orginal Xbox and xbox 360. I got a friend I sell dvds to online and he pays in Microsoft points....So I guess Im bias
 6 years ago '06        #24
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 DominationCM said:
Microsoft owns netflix, so not only do you have to pay for XBOX Live Microsoft makes you pay for netflix as well. Shouldnt netflix be free to all XBOX Live members? That seems reasonable to me.
If you know how to use this site....You shouldnt have any use for Netflix
 6 years ago '11        #25
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DominationCM said:
It's cool though, you can get neflix and cable channels that you have to pay for

No but seriously, a remember a last year when i found out netflix isn't included with your live subscription, i was so confused.

titanreese said:
The cross talk was the big thing for me....I got friends ive known for 6 or 7 years b/c of the orginal Xbox and xbox 360. I got a friend I sell dvds to online and he pays in Microsoft points....So I guess Im bias
Cross talk is good, i agree there but from what i've seen, it's also put a dent in the online interaction that live initially established.
 6 years ago '11        #26
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
this argument can go on forever, for me what it comes down to my experience with both systems I was a true XBOX fan and didnt care about Sony. XBOX 360 turned me into a PS3 loyal fan, after 3 failed systems and finding out they knew about it and could have avoided it and didnt blows my mind. My brother was a manager at Gamestop and some of the sh*t he told me about Microsoft and the 3 rings of death saga is infuriating. Microsoft fu*ks consumers over I know Sony aint perfect and the PS3 has its problems but Microsoft and XBOX takes the cake.
 12-11-2011, 05:58 PM         #27
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevilsNeverCry said:
xbox live is the only reason the 360 is the best
 Reppindaburghh said:
That was honestly the only good reason listed.
not hardly the only reason
 12-11-2011, 05:59 PM         #28
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFresh2Def said:
Damn having to pay to play is still considered better?

[pic - click to view]

u get what u pay for with XBOX & U get what u dont pay for with PSN
 6 years ago '04        #29
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 1039 1039
For a system you have to pay monthly to get online, why so many ads? Im just saying.
 6 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
u get what u pay for with XBOX & U get what u dont pay for with PSN

All of this phishing sh*t is not new, it's happened before, just because you pay doesn't mean you're safe.
 6 years ago '11        #31
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
what's 60$ a year to a n*gga like me, could you please remind me?
more money to pay a bill, car insurance, get a game, take your girl out for dinner, anything. money saved is money saved.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Jesszman said:
more money to pay a bill, car insurance, get a game, take your girl out for dinner, anything. money saved is money saved.
Hes got a good point.
 6 years ago '05        #33
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
controller and online play
 6 years ago '11        #34
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Hes got a good point.
Thank you. For me, i don't see live being worth paying money. I subscribed for PS+ when it came out, got me 3 months, then it ran out, didn't get it again for a few months, re-subscribed, ran out in august, haven't subscribed again because I'm like "PS+ or a new game?"
 6 years ago '11        #35
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419
What is the difference between PSN and Xbox Live ive never played a PS3 game online before?
 6 years ago '07        #36
ShintaX 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 235 235
 Jesszman said:
My 7.5 reasons why this thread and you are a joke.

1.Parental control I understand because xbox 360 is for immature kids and PS3 is for adults.

2.Xbox live arcade.Same sh*t as PSN store and we can get PS2 games and PS1 games you don't.

3.Kinect please give me a break the only people that enjoy kinect are software engineers that hack the sh*t out that thing.

4.Achievements.N*gga please graduate from college and get marry and get a job if you need achievements in your live.

5.Xbox Live I am glad that you enjoy paying for something I get for free.

6.The Ease of Game Development I would have to get to technical here and you probably won't understand.

7.Some of The Best Exclusive
I hope your fu*king with us on this because the line up of exclusive games from
Xbox is a joke.

Ps3 exclusive just to name a few.

Uncharted
Killzone
Gran Turismo
The last of us
Little Big planet
The Last Guardian
God Of War
Resistance
inFAMOUS
Heavy Rain
Warhawk(soon to be Starwak)
Socom
Twisted Metal
Dust 514
 6 years ago '05        #37
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
lol @ u bums complaining about 60 bucks a fu*king year for something that you will use for hundreds of hours during the year. dont even talk about psn being close to xbl either. got both. psn is junk

you get what you pay for.
 6 years ago '11        #38
space
space
space
 does any 1 care said:
What is the difference between PSN and Xbox Live ive never played a PS3 online before?
Numerous differences, with XBL you're getting a lot of apps and features, live is more in-depth than psn. Keep in mind though, some of those apps (netflix, and cable tv) have a separate subscription fee not included in your live membership though. If you're not looking for extra features and you just want to play online with friends, then i'd go for psn since in that area, they're the same.
 6 years ago '11        #39
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
what's 60$ a year to a n*gga like me, could you please remind me?
$60 to n*gga like you aint sh*t but thats exactly the point if $60 aint nothing to a n*gga like you then whats $60 to a BIGGA n*gga like Microsoft? Nothing!! But your the one paying! Your paying $60 for something that should be free. By the way not every loyal 360 fan can afford XBOX Live. let me guess what your reply will be "Damn who the fu*k cant afford $60 a year" Right? If you wanna know much $60 bucks a year is to some people, ask to borrow it
 6 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 DominationCM said:
$60 to n*gga like you aint sh*t but thats exactly the point if $60 aint nothing to a n*gga like you then whats $60 to a BIGGA n*gga like Microsoft? Nothing!! But your the one paying! Your paying $60 for something that should be free. By the way not every loyal 360 fan can afford XBOX Live. let me guess what your reply will be "Damn who the fu*k cant afford $60 a year" right If you wanna know much $60 bucks a year is to some people, ask to borrow it
Never thought of it like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago