NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7093 pageviews
30 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
5 Things That Used To Be Legal

[pic - click to view]

Drinking and Driving

While driving while intoxicated has been illegal for decades, driving while actually consuming alcohol was not necessarily so. Increasing numbers of states began enacting “Open Container Laws” and the federal government requires states to have open container laws as of 1998 (TEA-21), however. Prior to this law, driving while chugging your favorite malt beverage was perfectly cool, as long as you could recite the alphabet backwards.1 of 5

Child Abuse

As the story goes, the very first case of child abuse was prosecuted under animal abuse laws in 1874, because there was no law against beating one’s children. This is not quite accurate, however, being based largely on newspaper reports of the time that over-played the involvement of a private citizen who was involved with an animal rights organization. She was actually found guilty of Felonious a.ssault.

Lobotomies

Up until the 1960′s it was not only legal to lobotomize people against their will, but considered reasonable treatment for mental illness. These days many people prefer to spend their days in a daze, for all purposes lobotomizing themselves with excessive drink and drugs, but this is a personal choice and does have the specific benefit of recovery.3 of 5

murder

There have been, in fact, many instances in the past in which it was perfectly legal to murder another human being. For instance, for a time during the late 1800′s in the “Wild West”, it was not only legal to k!ll Native Americans, but was in fact encouraged with a monetary reward. And before that, in the days of slavery, slave owners could do whatever they wanted with their property including murder, the only consequence being financial loss.

Marrying Your Cousin

[pic - click to view]

This was disturbingly common practice within royal families in previous centuries. Although it may in fact still be common practice in some unnamed Appalachian states, we sure aren’t going to go looking for a Deliverance sort of experience to find out. Lets just say that Marrying your first cousin is no longer legal in any state, for very good reason. And that reason is not that you’re cousin resembles a hedgehog.

[pic - click to view]

These 5 Things Used to Be Legal : COED Magazine

30 comments for "5 Things That Used To Be Legal"

6 years ago '05        #2
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
Smiley time
 6 years ago '04        #3
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
crackas
 12-11-2011, 02:12 PM         #4
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
Human beings
Fixed.

We don't need any racist comments.
 12-11-2011, 02:16 PM         #5
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can still shoot down indians in northern states.

If a group of 4 or 5 (I don't remember exactly) start a f!ght with you, you are legally able to gun them down. The law hasn't been reformed
 6 years ago '04        #6
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 6 years ago '07        #7
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 KandyRedSS said:

If a group of 4 or 5 (I don't remember exactly) start a f!ght with you, you are legally able to gun them down. The law hasn't been reformed
if a group of 4 or 5 people of any ethnicity start a f!ght with you, you should be able to gun them down lol fuk that
 6 years ago '09        #8
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Spoken210 said:
if a group of 1 person of any ethnicity start a f!ght with you, you should be able to gun him down lol fuk that
fixed :dancingcool:
 12-11-2011, 02:41 PM         #9
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KandyRedSS said:

good. buncha drunk losers.

wish they had that law up here.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:
fixed :dancingcool:
idk a jury in court reading that would find it "OK" lol but fuk it
 6 years ago '07        #11
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 KingoBling said:
good. buncha drunk losers.

wish they had that law up here.
fu*k is with all the hate?
 12-11-2011, 03:42 PM         #12
kngdngalng 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
racist a.ss white people
fixed.
 12-11-2011, 04:02 PM         #13
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is marijuana?
 6 years ago '05        #14
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
This article is inaccurate... cousin marriage is still legal in a number of states, including: New York, NJ, Cali, and Florida.

States in blue are legal, states in red are illegal. Light blue is legal with some exceptions, light red is illegal with exceptions. Dark red means that its a criminal offense in that state:
 6 years ago '05        #15
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
 Shazam said:
This article is inaccurate... cousin marriage is still legal in a number of states, including: New York, NJ, Cali, and Florida.

States in blue are legal, states in red are illegal. Light blue is legal with some exceptions, light red is illegal with exceptions. Dark red means that its a criminal offense in that state:
wow @ Cali, New York, and Florida...
 12-11-2011, 07:03 PM         #16
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shazam said:

word. i married my cousin 2 years ago. i luv you floridah!
 12-11-2011, 07:50 PM         #17
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk why you guys do this about white people. in the thread, or any thread, but the thread about the baby being shot it seems like everyones feelings get hurt when they say the same sh*t regarding black people. bx is weird.
 6 years ago '04        #18
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
 12-11-2011, 11:54 PM         #19
Sephiroth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
 12-12-2011, 12:32 AM         #20
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy