X-Ray of Big Nog's Arm (Ouch) [pic]

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #41
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9140 9140
 akademiks said:
I'm on a 3 month waiting list for an MRI and a 5 month waiting list to see an allergist.

And I work in a hospital .

Canadian health care fu*king sucks.
4.5 month waiting list for a MRI and 9 months to see an orthopaedic surgeon. I'm pretty sure I have arthritis now which should prevent me from having arthoscopic surgery.

It's been great for me as well
 6 years ago '11        #42
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,582 | Props total: 3631 3631
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

He's happy as if he won lol
thats why i fu*k with that dude big nog
he aint even mad

but goddamn this sh*t had me screaming, when you see that sh*t pop!!! OOOOOWWWWWW
 6 years ago '04        #43
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Illuminati said:
4.5 month waiting list for a MRI and 9 months to see an orthopaedic surgeon. I'm pretty sure I have arthritis now which should prevent me from having arthoscopic surgery.

It's been great for me as well
I need to see an orthopedic surgeon too.. I just found out I have problems with my spine from an injury I had a few years ago

Afraid of being stuck in limbo on some ridiculous waiting list.

Might just bite the bullet, drive down to NY and pay for the sh*t myself if it's urgent

My pops had lung cancer and he was originally on a 3 month waiting list.. And he's a surgeon himself.

sh*t's ridiculous.
 6 years ago '06        #44
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 Russ369 said:
Mir is crazy... Rumour is that Overeem bolted from a surprise drug test so his f!ght may be cancelled... Brock vs. Mir 3?

Can't be true.
 6 years ago '10        #45
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
OUCH indeed.
 6 years ago '07        #46
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,835 | Props total: 1999 1999
 superdrunken said:
Knew he snapped his humerus, and lol at that one know it all in the thread chastising us saying it was a shoulder injury
exactly where Jay the goat at?
 6 years ago '08        #47
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9140 9140
 akademiks said:
I need to see an orthopedic surgeon too.. I just found out I have problems with my spine from an injury I had a few years ago

Might just bite the bullet, drive down to NY and pay for the sh*t myself if it's urgent

My pops had lung cancer and he was originally on a 3 month waiting list.. And he's a surgeon himself.

sh*t's ridiculous.
fu*k i hope that works out for you. i may be forced to do the same thing and pay 11k out of pocket.

and then come back here by plan only to find out the pt's don't have any post-surgery rehab training.

lol we just have bad luck
 6 years ago '04        #48
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Mirr pisses me off .... It's like if he gets the opportunity to break sumthin he will
 6 years ago '09        #49
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 liveson777 said:
Mirr pisses me off .... It's like if he gets the opportunity to break sumthin he will
Its not his fault these idiots are to proud to tap(Sylvia being the other), you expect Mir to let him up and not crank it harder and harder? Noguiera knew it was locked in tight and its his own fault what happened
 12-11-2011, 09:21 PM         #50
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn frank mir is nasty
 6 years ago '09        #51
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
well bring on Brock! Now that we know Brock cant box!
 6 years ago '04        #52
k333zY 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 17 17
 akademiks said:

sh*t's ridiculous.

wow and you think would have some hook ups in your own field smh
 6 years ago '07        #53
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 katalist said:
Like he did the first f!ght when Mir made Lesner tap out?
Its 1-1 for Lesner and Mir, anything can happen, especially when you got a Heavyweight who is so good at submissions like Mir is.
lol the funny thing is... Is that the Brock tapout was pretty similar to the Nog arm break. Both had the upper hand (with Brock completely pummeling Frank) and punches to the back of Mir's head changed the situation, and ended up in sub victories for Mir lol... On the other hand... The Brock that tapped against Mir was a different Brock than you see today. Brock's game plan was perfect, and i really don't think Frank Mir will have the answer. Brock knows how to beat Frank. That's pretty much all there is to it. I think Frank Mir is one of the best in the Heavy division, but i also think that Brock's game is perfect for neutralizing him completely...

katalist said:
Its just natural for a f!ghter who is mainly into submissions to go for a sub when someone is hurt. Sure looking back on it now you wish he would have kept punching Mir when he was hurt, but as anyone who does submission work and they will tell you when you see someone hurt you go to whats natural to you.. for Nog its making dudes submit.
This is truth. It's always a gamble to stop punching... But it's also easier to sub someone when someone is rocked. MMA f!ghters in general do it all the time. Frank Mir himself did it to Cheick Kongo when he had him almost out. Jones did it the very next f!ght with that choke he put on Machida. It's a gamble that people in hindsight are always going to talk down on, but in reality it's a pretty normal decision to make.

rprose said:
I dnt he would have broken it hadnt Nog tried to escape roll out...after he rolled him back into it...that allowed him to lock it in tighter and create more pressure and tension on the lock...POOR NOG!!

He had no choice but to escape or tap the first time...Lose-Lose either win lol
lol he would have broken it regardless... I'm pretty sure Minotauro aint tappin regardless. and Frank had good enough position at the very beginning of the sequence. He also doesn't need great position to do serious damage to a limb. Ask Hardonk lol... And Kimuras are especially dangerous

superdrunken said:
Knew he snapped his humerus, and lol at that one know it all in the thread chastising us saying it was a shoulder injury
I had your back in that thread
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy