Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2011, 01:51 AM         #261
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
damn Lakers taking a BIG L

so I guess it's Heat vs. Mavs finals rematch
No it's Knicks sweeping Thunders making NBA history.
 6 years ago '04        #262
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Blkboipurp said:
Shut the fu*k up hoe.Always crying about Knick fans on how they talk 2 much.

Tampons on aisle 5
Go fu*k your mother you f*ggot.

Enjoy paying Tyson that 60 mill contract for 4 years! Can't wait till that sh*t blows up in your face! U guys got rid of Billups for him? Can't wait for him to average 10/9 with 1.2blks... Thats worth 60 million?

Knicks lost.

6 years ago '07        #263
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 Marvin Hagler said:
cosign its good for yall Lakers bastards. not only wuz he hella unprofessional in da wake of da trade but folks got no idea just how inconsstent Lamar really is. aint that he's lazy but he hella fragile mentally

Clippers fans used to call him Odumb and it wuznt jus bout them test scores either

fu*kin hate da damn Lakers. HATE but a pimp respect them. now Jim Buss runnin da show without missin a step while his daddy laid up. fu*kin hate yall n*ggas i declare
bout time somebody else saw that sh*t besides me
 6 years ago '10        #264
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Russ369 said:
Go fu*k your mother you f*ggot.

Enjoy paying Tyson that 60 mill contract for 4 years! Can't wait till that sh*t blows up in your face! U guys got rid of Billups for him? Can't wait for him to average 10/9 with 1.2blks... Thats worth 60 million?

Knicks lost.

Don't worry about the Knicks with your inferiority complex having a.ss.They needed a center and got it.

Who did the craptors get.....oh thats right....Jamal Magloire:laughing0:

Bum a.ss franchise
 6 years ago '04        #265
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Don't worry about the Knicks with your inferiority complex having a.ss.They needed a center and got it.

Who did the craptors get.....oh thats right....Jamal Magloire:laughing0:

Bum a.ss franchise
Raptors aren't in the position to compete right now, im not denying that... Not one Knicks fan on here has been logical and rational about Chandler signing... Not ONE has said ANYTHING about his contract... You guys are such blind homers its terrible
 6 years ago '07        #266
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 Russ369 said:
Raptors aren't in the position to compete right now, im not denying that... Not one Knicks fan on here has been logical and rational about Chandler signing... Not ONE has said ANYTHING about his contract... You guys are such blind homers its terrible
its either overpay or not get him Russ, sometimes you gotta bust out more money than you want to

I know this all too well as a Raider fan
 6 years ago '10        #267
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Russ369 said:
Good centers are hard to come by in this day and age.Name 1 half decent center in the league that wouldn't get overpaid today.

Is Chandler overpaid?You dam straight but if the Knicks didn't do it somebody else sure as hell would have....
 6 years ago '08        #268
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Kooper said:

Originally Posted by akademiks
Ben Golliver: Gilbert still has nothing to show for LeBron TPE. Cuban turned Chandler TPE into Lamar Odom in roughly 10 hours. #PleaseAdvise 1 minute ago

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #269
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
Wait hold up...they block a Paul trade that would dismantle their front court (which is what gives teams problems) and was a fair trade but the league will let them get Dwight for Howard for some bullsh*t

Was all this just a smoke screen so they could get Dwight? I already found it fishy stern was blocking the trade when they have gift wrapped everyhing for the lakers for the past 15 years with bullsh*t trades and some rigged playoff games why would they turn their back on them now?

Last edited by philly337; 12-11-2011 at 08:07 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #270
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Rondo in 2008. Before that TP in 2007 and 2005. Before that Chauncey Billups in 2004 (got a finals MVP to go with it too).
In 2008 Rondo was essentially a bench player and he was on the bench in crunch time that entire Finals and he wasn't elite then and he damn sure ain't elite now.

Tony Parker? Seriously. Has he ever even made an All Star team? 3X All Star, one time All-NBA THIRD team. Elite? Negative!

Chauncey "overrated" Billups. Let's see. 5X All Star, one time All-NBA 2nd team, 3X All-NBA 3rd team. Elite? Close (damn sure better than the 1st two you named) but he's not elite.

Like I said the last Elite PG to win a chip was Isiah (Kidd was a role player last year but if it was the Kidd of like 6 years ago he'd be elite status).

Elite Watch (Elite PGs who didn't win while they were still elite)
Gary Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Penny Hardaway
Tim Hardaway
Stephon Marbury (for a real short time)
CP3
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
 6 years ago '11        #271
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Tikyle2 said:
In 2008 Rondo was essentially a bench player and he was on the bench in crunch time that entire Finals and he wasn't elite then and he damn sure ain't elite now.

Tony Parker? Seriously. Has he ever even made an All Star team? 3X All Star, one time All-NBA THIRD team. Elite? Negative!

Chauncey "overrated" Billups. Let's see. 5X All Star, one time All-NBA 2nd team, 3X All-NBA 3rd team. Elite? Close (damn sure better than the 1st two you named) but he's not elite.

Like I said the last Elite PG to win a chip was Isiah (Kidd was a role player last year but if it was the Kidd of like 6 years ago he'd be elite status).

Gary Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Penny Hardaway
Tim Hardaway
CP3
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
You can't say billups and Parker aren't elite and then list Marbury as an elite PG.
 6 years ago '08        #272
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
 Marvin Hagler said:
now Mitch finna fu*k around & git Dwight fu*k mayne fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k

*puts on hawaiian shirt & chancletas*
Exactly what I like to see from the Lakers drama drama drama

StateProperty88 said:
damn sh*t like this make you not want to go to sleep, you wake up and dwight might be a laker
This the part of the Kobe Era I been waiting on I'm class of '96 too Kobe.

Hornets play 10 minutes from my spot and the Lakers don't even come to Charlotte this year. MJ making sure Kobe, Dwight and CP3 don't punish Magette, Kwame and DJ Augustine

Fuk my funny jean short mustache having owner.
 6 years ago '05        #273
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Tikyle2 said:

Gary Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Penny Hardaway
Tim Hardaway
CP3
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Rose has only been in the league for 3 years, why is he inn a list with people thats been in the league for double the amount of years he's been in? Rose isn't even in his fu*kin prime yet, lets wait until he gets to about 25-26 to start including him on this list.
 6 years ago '11        #274
Backflipz 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Tikyle2 said:

Gary Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Penny Hardaway
Tim Hardaway
CP3
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
So I guess Finals MVP mean next to nothing now?
 6 years ago '04        #275
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4469 4469
 maxnn said:
You can't say billups and Parker aren't elite and then list Marbury as an elite PG.
agreed
 6 years ago '07        #276
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Tikyle2 said:

Gary Payton
John Stockton
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Penny Hardaway
Tim Hardaway
CP3
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose

......smart dumb n*ggas, I swear
 6 years ago '11        #277
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
^ayo fat packs

the lakers are over the luxury tax with just there starting lineup
Which is why they wanted to REDUCE the bill, which is what woj said

Last edited by maxnn; 12-12-2011 at 12:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #278
space
space
If Lakers dont make some kind of move to get an impact player, they took a BIG L this offseason... Having the Paul trade blow up in their faces like that... damn
 6 years ago '11        #279
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
why have they been trying to add chris paul and dwight in deals then?

they dont care about the taxes
That CP3 trade they made they were saving money. Remember that was one of Gilberts main complaints, they were shedding salary while getting the best player. Lakers were trying to have their cake and eat it too.
 6 years ago '04        #280
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
 maxnn said:
I'll give you that. Steph shouldn't be on the list. And the Finals MVP sh*t is valid but Chauncey ain't elite. If he's a HOF'er then I'll eat crow and go with it but when you think of the great NBA point guards of the last 20 years you don't think of Chauncey.

Rose won a MVP. Sure he's young but if he just keeps doing what he's been doing he'll be an easy HOF'er.

I'm glad the deal is off. LA losing all that size for a PG is too risky. Gasol + Bynum for Howard is way too much. Especially if you gotta eat Turkoglu's contract for the deal. Otis Smith gonna get over on LA because of Stern.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy