Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 1083 1083
 CashNy said:
andre 3k is over rated. i dont even know what he is talking about other than the love below

yea at least kool kieth made sense....
 6 years ago '05        #82
jy'liyahpops 
space
space
space
$445 | Props total: 29 29
 Sam Rothstein said:
T.I still one of the GOATS, king of the souf.
thats just in comparison to the rest of the artist out the south thats hot...... meek mills ross souljaboi waka music is not tha same as it was even 7 yrs ago name me the last time tip murdered a vs about something besides us hating on him for going in and out of jail or a vs about hoes an his money his creative wordplay is so b00ty now, no metaphores punchlines or even tough multiple rhyme schemes............ now hes just tryna stay hot wit mediocre lines king unleashed and no mercy sucked a.ss horrible them then he went back to jail now hes on jim jones status he a reality star over pureblood rapper its about the money an passion when these artist very few can keep that passion and fire feel like they have to prove something most just say fu*kit im good now
 12-11-2011, 11:27 AM         #83
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe easily, DMX runner up

Andre didn't fu*k it up, if people can get passed he's part of a group it shouldn't be hard to consider him a GOAT
 6 years ago '09        #84
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Lupe takes the cake with this sh*t.

So damn disappointing. Lasers a.ss. Friend of the people a.ss.

Smh, hard for me to build any anticipation for FNL2. Shame it's come to this.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I dont know.

Everybody got their own taste. I would say DMX. But I remember when he first came out and I had a broad from NY in my class. She asked me what music I like in hip hop? I said X and she said "who, that crackhead?". It just went over my head that the n*gga that did "Get at Me Dog" smoked crack...like bi*ch I dont know what you talking bout that DMX sh*t is hot.

So even back when he was on fire, there were people that had their eyebrow raised at dude.

Saigon still put out a good album, regardless of whether it caught on with the public. The album wasnt wack. I guess my question is, does stardom have to be included to qualify you as being G.O.A.T.?
If so, then yeah Saigon. He missed the boat as far as being a rap star.

DMX didnt miss the stardom train. He became a star and held it down for at least three albums before the drugs affected his career.
 12-11-2011, 11:48 AM         #86
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX was my first thought. Love X he fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #87
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 2839 2839
the kid is top 10 easy though
 6 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,757 | Props total: 9008 9008
If lupe isn't goat jay n big arent
 6 years ago '04        #89
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
Saigon built insane buzz as a gangsta rapper but then fu*ked himself by releasing a conscious album. WTF?!
 6 years ago '08        #90
space
space
I swear to god bx is warped. You dumbass n*ggas glorify the likes of big jay l pun and knock em and lupe for having less than stellar discogs? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Jay should have retired after the black abum, and going by bx logic big l and pun have too few albums to be considered goats.

This is the part where you quote me and call me a f*ggot. Mos def monch em lupe thought andre all are among the goats if everyone I listed above are goats
 12-11-2011, 12:51 PM         #91
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
I swear to god bx is warped. You dumbass n*ggas glorify the likes of big jay l pun and knock em and lupe for having less than stellar discogs? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Jay should have retired after the black abum, and going by bx logic big l and pun have too few albums to be considered goats.

This is the part where you quote me and call me a f*ggot. Mos def monch em lupe thought andre all are among the goats if everyone I listed above are goats
f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #92
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
Sucks that a lot of potential g.o.a.t.s waste what could've been because of being lazy or other stupid sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #93
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
worst thread ive been in all week.
 12-11-2011, 01:21 PM         #94
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
hahahahahahah ok dunny..after his 1st album he fell off... rock bottom...

[pic - click to view]

mic club, 2000 b.c., rip the jacker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> can-i-bus
 6 years ago '08        #95
space
space
 Karamu said:
f*ggot
I didn't mean to insult bx by disrespecting their god
 6 years ago '06        #96
QuietMoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
DMX
AZ
Canibus
 6 years ago '10        #97
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Blue Dream said:
Hold up, I swear just a couple days ago in one of these threads you was rattling off about how Boxden ain't sh*t anymore, fu*k everybody, you're never coming back, etc etc.

Quit crying and log off then n*gga, this topic ain't about your tales from the crypt muhfu*ka.

Ol' teardrops on my pillow a.ss n*gga.

Ol' back in the days when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but somedays I sit and wish I was a kid again a.ss n*gga.

Things change n*gga, deal with it.

On topic though, DMX is the perfect example for this. n*gga was at the top, setting records only done by Pac before him, then he got on that hard white, hasn't been the same since, time for that n*gga to kick rocks.

Damn why are you all sensitive? I wasn't complaining. I was just stating a fact. I'm cool with it. I was just saying a lot of people did not like the thread, but I thought it was a good one and I was explaining how most people did not like the thread, because they were not in that age group. It's not their fault...It wasn't a diss. Boxden is a funny place. I love coming on here. These cats have me dying on here and that is why I come back. In terms of hiphop though I have a lot of other cats I would rather talk about that with. There are some decent boards for that. Chill...
 6 years ago '05        #98
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
yall acting real soft....
 6 years ago '05        #99
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

12-11-2011, 06:16 PM         #100
Major Zero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dmx....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago