Espn 30 for 30 Todd Marinovich

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

At least his dad got what he wanted and he became a raider.

ROBO QB

[pic - click to view]

yo he do loook like robo cop

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #22
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
After watching the doc...he wasnt a bust? If anything he was a bust in college, but not the pros. He accomplished 1 Pac 10 conference title and a Rosebowl win in his 2 years starting. He was then benched routinely in his 2 season playing. He sucked and his team sucked that year. He went 24th in the draft when he was barely on other teams 1st day draft board....BUT OFCOUSE Al Davis had to draft him. Looking at that how was he a bust?, because SI wrote an article about him in high school? He was a great highschool QB played 2 years in college barely got drafted in the 1st round and got suspended for a year in the league. I'm glad I saw the doc and my perspective has changed on him...he is nothing more then a sad story and it shows how drugs can ruin your life.
 12-11-2011, 09:12 PM         #23
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
After watching the doc...he wasnt a bust? If anything he was a bust in college, but not the pros. He accomplished 1 Pac 10 conference title and a Rosebowl win in his 2 years starting. He was then benched routinely in his 2 season playing. He sucked and his team sucked that year. He went 24th in the draft when he was barely on other teams 1st day draft board....BUT OFCOUSE Al Davis had to draft him. Looking at that how was he a bust?, because SI wrote an article about him in high school? He was a great highschool QB played 2 years in college barely got drafted in the 1st round and got suspended for a year in the league. I'm glad I saw the doc and my perspective has changed on him...he is nothing more then a sad story and it shows how drugs can ruin your life.
i think the reason people consider him a bust because of the expectations they placed on him after what he showed during college.
 12-11-2011, 09:12 PM         #24
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Like Kobe said:
i'll take his life no questions asked
and almost have your life completely ruined by drugs, seriously??
 6 years ago '07        #25
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 12-19-2011, 05:44 PM         #26
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-19-2011, 05:52 PM         #27
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc was nuts tho. The fact he went to eh arena league just to get money for drugs and they were running the coach voice over and him afterwards back to back had me

Coach - I think he really is back to try to get into the NFL...not just about the money...

TM - No I was just doing it for the money to get drugs...

cot damn
 6 years ago '11        #28
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 portis187 said:
Anyone else watching this? Dude was smoking coke with charlie sheen & banging airline stuartist before nfl games. His college coach hated him because of his long hair & that he was a stoner & cursing at each other on the sideline.
really tho?
 6 years ago '11        #29
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 portis187 said:
sh*ts crazy if you think about it. At least every big time college has at least 1 great qb in the nfl. Palmer was the closest till that knee injury. Hopefully sanchise can get better and barkley does good in the pros.
Sanchize is doing a bit better this year.In that eagles lost he was stepping up in the pocket more which is good.I might be apart of the few that want to see Sanchez succeed.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago