Dwight Howard has requested that the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 S.TEX said:
in the next 15 years I definitely see about 4 teams contracting.
I'm all for that
 6 years ago '10        #62
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm all for that
Why would you be in favor of having less teams?
 12-10-2011, 06:19 PM         #63
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prettyklever said:
there's no point if this stuff is still going on
 12-10-2011, 06:20 PM         #64
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't give a fu*k til he's signed.
 6 years ago '06        #65
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 rek0nize said:

Come on now, Ive seen it all with this team.. Been a fan since 1991 at 12 years old. I watched Shaq walk for nothing, watched us spend 100 million on a guy who just SHATTERED his ankle, watched Penny fu*k his knees up, watched Tmac have back problems all the time then get traded.

This is one of the easier ones to endure out of them all, at least we getting something in return for ONCE that will be worth a damn.

Do you remember, T Mac for Stevie Franchise and Cutino Mobley garbage?? That was disgusting.
You're stronger than I am. This will be my last straw. I live a few blocks from amway and I swear it made me sick to my stomach driving past that place.

The owners or the Magic need to bring a GM with some past success. I for one refuse to spend a penny on this sh*tty organization. fu*k these fu*ks.
 6 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 Cheeze said:
If you saw a lot of Howard last year he improved his offensive post game A LOT after everyone was sh*tting on him for not doing so. If he gets Williams, they gonna be tough come playoff time. I just don't think Lopez can be what Dwight is/can be overall.

I've watched most of Dwight's games.. He has improved on offense. I thought it was luck at times honestly, I have to see it another year. I still think Lopez is a better offensive player. Howard will always be the better player because of what he can do on both sides of the ball, including rebounding. However, I'm not sure if Nene doesn't make up for the difference.
 6 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
imagine the reception for howard at the all star game
 6 years ago '10        #68
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
 m!ck3y said:
You're stronger than I am. This will be my last straw. I live a few blocks from amway and I swear it made me sick to my stomach driving past that place.

The owners or the Magic need to bring a GM with some past success. I for one refuse to spend a penny on this sh*tty organization. fu*k these fu*ks.

It's rough watching him leave I won't deny that. He was our ticket to our first ring, now it may be another 10 years till we get a dominant/star player to build around, or god forbid even longer.
 6 years ago '06        #69
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 prettyklever said:
creates much better parity... less sh*t teams for good players to be cuffed to.
 6 years ago '11        #70
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Magic fans, nets fans have had it worse. Its hasn't been easy to root for clipper east all these years. You guys for the most part, have had a superstar on your team your entire history.
 6 years ago '06        #71
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 maxnn said:
Magic fans, nets fans have had it worse. Its hasn't been easy to root for clipper east all these years. You guys for the most part, have had a superstar on your team your entire history.
you're right we've had A superstar all these years but with the retards we have running the team we have never been able to put mid-tier players around those stars.
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 eLLz said:
creates much better parity... less sh*t teams for good players to be cuffed to.
I'm more in favor of spreading the talent evenly across the NBA with more teams. There's still great players sitting on some teams benches. Heres a few examples of players I would like to see more:

Anthony Randolph
Roddy beaubois
J.J Barea
.. Players of that calibar

These players would never see the court if teams are taken away.
 6 years ago '06        #73
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I am all for seeing Dwight and D will but I say if we have to trade this fu*k than let a team who is willing to take a risk on him as a rental take their best shot. No player should have control over what team they will play for unless that player is a FA.

Bosses need to act like that and not allow their employees to dictate the direction of their company/organization/team.
 6 years ago '07        #74
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Tiko377 said:
his a.ss gonna get booed like crazy in orlando

i hate dwight and his homo persona
dwight really is a pus*y to me and I hope hes ready for the media up here cus they are ruthless....I can't deny the fact that he's the best center in the league tho..better stop letting n*ggaz do this to him

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
 KnicksLost said:
dwight really is a pus*y to me and I hope hes ready for the media up here cus they are ruthless....I can't deny the fact that he's the best center in the league tho..better stop letting n*ggaz do this to him

[pic - click to view]

What did he do but get KG T'd up???

Dwight played it cool and KG lost it and got a T.
 12-10-2011, 06:46 PM         #76
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf was he supposed to do? If anything he did the right thing in not retaliating and instigating it more to get the call
 6 years ago '10        #77
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 KnicksLost said:

[pic - click to view]

i would have hooked his a.ss...shaq would have also
 6 years ago '07        #78
Benny2k 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
Berger
Nets will need third or fourth team to get Dwight, but source says “will not be a problem.”

6 years ago '05        #79
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
KBergCBS Ken Berger
Nets will need third or fourth team to get Dwight, but source says “will not be a problem.”

6 years ago '10        #80
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
of course not...billy king already did a 4 team and 3 team deal last season
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy