Dwight Howard has requested that the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 Wondah_Woman said:
^^^^^^ Right hand man sounds correct. You can tell from the interview he don't want leave, but he doesn't have faith in Otis's personnel decisions. And who would? Frankly, and I'm a magic fan since day one, we don't have the pieces to make a trade for any of those players, and it's like when Otis figured that out he kept making these C-level moves hoping that it would be enough. I look at it like whenin checkers all you got is that one piece left stuck in the corner and you can only move it back and forth. It's the same damn piece, but you can't do crap but make that one move to stay in the game. That's what we did. We panicked after the finals loss, maybe we wouldn't have gotten back with that same team, but we didn't make ourselves better with VC.

He don't wanna leave, but there is no way he and Otis can coexist. Especially with Otis taking this nonchalant stance he's taking now
Man i tell you this city is gonna suck without d12 here, I wish otis would resign or take a trip to Aruba and mysteriously end up missing cause this busta did nothing positive for the club i would did whatever it took to meet his demands
 6 years ago '05        #202
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,026 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Frank Whyte said:
Man i tell you this city is gonna suck without d12 here, I wish otis would resign or take a trip to Aruba and mysteriously end up missing cause this busta did nothing positive for the club i would did whatever it took to meet his demands

I'm more mad at the Devos family. Why aren't they stepping in? You got this new arena that was built on Dwight's back and you're going to let this fool push him away? I don't men you have to cowtow to a payers demands, but come on....
 6 years ago '05        #203
Frank Whyte 
space
space
the new arena prolly gonna end up getting repo'd if this guy leave but im sayin who can we get to be the face of the team
 12-11-2011, 12:08 AM         #204
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Whyte said:
the new arena prolly gonna end up getting repo'd if this guy leave but im sayin who can we get to be the face of the team
i doubt it...thats like the biggest thing next to i4, besides that church being built in sanford
 12-11-2011, 12:11 AM         #205
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wondah_Woman said:
He don't wanna leave, but there is no way he and Otis can coexist. Especially with Otis taking this nonchalant stance he's taking now
he wanna leave because of van gundy....everybody wanna leave because of van gundy:shrug;gilbert was talkin about it today too and sayin junk like van gundy be tellin dwight he wouldnt play him if he wasnt forced to
 6 years ago '05        #206
Frank Whyte 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Damn Otis out of all people you get this n*gga
 12-11-2011, 12:17 AM         #207
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P.Dot said:

bi*chES WHAT I DONE TOLD YALL HE AINT COMIN TO JERSEY!
Mike Bresnahan @Mike_Bresnahan 43 sec Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Source confirms that Odom is gone "for sure," and Paul trade has fallen apart. Not for Howard, either. Source: It's a straight salary dump.
 6 years ago '10        #208
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,923 | Props total: 5166 5166
 Frank Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn Otis out of all people you get this n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #209
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
All this news got me looking ahead too much. Wall better not think bout fu*king leavin DC

Being a magic fan/NO fan right now must suck, same with the lebron less cavs. Watching your best player tear it up for another squad would infuriating
 6 years ago '05        #210
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,026 | Props total: 6184 6184
 SmooveDude said:
he wanna leave because of van gundy....everybody wanna leave because of van gundy:shrug;gilbert was talkin about it today too and sayin junk like van gundy be tellin dwight he wouldnt play him if he wasnt forced to

I don't think he loves Van Gundy, but everything he's said recently have been bout personnel. He even made the direct comparison to Dirk and Mark Cuban.
 6 years ago '05        #211
Frank Whyte 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Dear God, please let there still be some hope, for the city of Orlando,please some how visit D12 in his dreams tonight and convince him to stay here in orlando, please give Otis some kind of sense so he dont make anymore dum moves or trades, please god cause only you kno myself and the citizens of Orlando are tired of being known for Disney World And all the the other bubble gum crap in this city, please spare us the heartache the shame

Amen
 6 years ago '06        #212
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 6 years ago '05        #213
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 O_nasty said:
What kind of package would Magic get back

Lopez and who
Lopez, draft picks, Vujacic for Howard and Turkoglu I would a.ssume... To get Dwight, the Nets gonna have to take a bad magic contract with him and Turkoglu is most likely...
 6 years ago '06        #214
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
D. Will and Howard would be nasty
 6 years ago '10        #215
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 ProLogic said:
D. Will and Howard would be nasty
 6 years ago '11        #216
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Lakers are getting Howard we have wayyyyyy more to offer then the nets
 6 years ago '10        #217
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Kingpin 313 said:
Lakers are getting Howard we have wayyyyyy more to offer then the nets
Just because you have MORE, doesn't mean anybody wants that big pile of sh*t.

They aren't getting Howard, Orlando will not take Bynum.
 12-11-2011, 04:35 AM         #218
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Just because you have MORE, doesn't mean anybody wants that big pile of sh*t.

They aren't getting Howard, Orlando will not take Bynum.
when they do please log off and never speak on basketball again

no more defending jordans 1-9 playoff record and 0/5 winning seasons without SP please

thanks

"Wearing a retro Magic hat, Howard spent a stoic half-hour explaining his reasoning and expressed empathy for a fan base that had to watch Shaquille O'Neal depart for the Lakers in 1996. Howard likened his trade request to a divorce that only one party wants."

ether
 6 years ago '10        #219
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Nate187um said:
when they do please log off and never speak on basketball again

no more defending jordans 1-9 playoff record and 0/5 winning seasons without SP please

thanks

"Wearing a retro Magic hat, Howard spent a stoic half-hour explaining his reasoning and expressed empathy for a fan base that had to watch Shaquille O'Neal depart for the Lakers in 1996. Howard likened his trade request to a divorce that only one party wants."

ether
Big dreams for a little kid.

I won't be the one to shatter your dreams.

Have fun with Fisher runnin your point and Bynum playin center(aka on the bench hurt)

12-11-2011, 04:58 AM         #220
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
Big dreams for a little kid.

I won't be the one to shatter your dreams.

Have fun with Fisher runnin your point and Bynum playin center(aka on the bench hurt)

yeah and you enjoy watching the same recycled Jordan highlights for the 14th year in a row
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago