Dwight Howard has requested that the Orlando Magic trade him to the New Jersey Nets, league sources

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
dwight interview

6 years ago '07        #182
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
 nitetrain8601 said:
What interview?
he did an interview for the orlando media after training camp today. they also replayed some of it on orlando local news.

i used to blame stan van gundy and call him a retard (even though he still kinda is) but i gotta give the guy some credit now. he did the best job anyone could with our lackluster non-defense playing people we had. if only dwight could've gotten the players he needed. both stan and dwight complained after the ATL series that we didn't have the right players.
 6 years ago '04        #183
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he did an interview for the orlando media after training camp today. they also replayed some of it on orlando local news.

i used to blame stan van gundy and call him a retard (even though he still kinda is) but i gotta give the guy some credit now. he did the best job anyone could with our lackluster non-defense playing people we had. if only dwight could've gotten the players he needed. both stan and dwight complained after the ATL series that we didn't have the right players.
as bad as otis has been its a tough situation miami actually did it right they saw that they couldnt keep trying to put bandaids on what was broken and blew it up
 6 years ago '07        #184
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Am...how long have you been a Magic fan? This is not new dude....this is how the Magic roll.
since '94

but i thought the magic would've learned from the penny and tmac situations. they keep souring relationships with their star players.

dwight always mentioned him and otis had a good relationship. but this week we find out that otis is at odds with the president and owner and basically running all the shots without consulting with his bosses. and these dumbasses still havent fired him!.

hes just going around doing whatever he pleases because he knows these retards wont fire him.

this is what happens when you have an owner with deep pockets but doesn't really give a d!ck about the sport.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 12-10-2011 at 10:25 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #185
space
space
this n*gga otis is doing a interview right now.

he called von wafer one of the most prolific scorers in the league

jesus christ i think i'm going to have a stroke.
 6 years ago '10        #186
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

are you serious?
 6 years ago '04        #187
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659

@MagicInsider Magic are shopping Dwight Howard beyond just the teams of his choice

[pic - click to view]

That's from Brian Schmitz. He's the Magic Insider for the Orlando Sentinel

and there's also this:
 12-10-2011, 10:37 PM         #188
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye mayne a pimp respect Magic fans. yall been thru alotta heartache
Shaq, Nick chokin, no Duncan, Grant ankle, T Macs back, Stevie Franchise now this sh*t

but trill talk a n*gga happy this Dwight to da Lakers talk is dwindlin brehs

thank u Dan Gilbert

that n*gga done did more damage to LA than da fu*kin riots haha fu*k yall n*ggas
 6 years ago '10        #189
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

if true thats unacceptable .he should be banned out the league and stripped of his dignity, insurance and the magic should void all pay owed to this n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #190
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 P.Dot said:
aye hagler a.ss n*gga.
CP3 is only holdin the dwight to LA thang up
as soon the trade passes.
Dwight is ours.
so fu*k yall n*ggaz
smokescreen dwight
got dem nets fan actin stupid
The magic is the Laker's D league team, bi*ch we own yall, just like Shaq, yall gon send Dwight to us whether you like it or not
Not a chance.

Little boys have big dreams and I understand that.

Enjoy Bynum, Embrace him as your savior.
 6 years ago '04        #191
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Time to burn a jersey..
 12-10-2011, 10:49 PM         #192
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P.Dot said:
aye hagler a.ss n*gga.
CP3 is only holdin the dwight to LA thang up
as soon the trade passes.
Dwight is ours.
so fu*k yall n*ggaz
smokescreen dwight
got dem nets fan actin stupid
The magic is the Laker's D league team, bi*ch we own yall, just like Shaq, yall gon send Dwight to us whether you like it or not

:hmm: this whut they call the denial process

beneath dat tough talk & mass of smileys is a MAD Laker fan. scared as sh*t too
 6 years ago '10        #193
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 P.Dot said:

you lucky you a Raiders fan

anyways don't worry soon, everything shall be clear to you too.
Since you a fellow Raiders fan, i'd let you come on that Lakeshow bandwagon when no one is lookin
I had the chance in 1991 when I started to watch Basketball and I chose the Magic. 20 years in the game of watching them faithfully. Could never jump ships.

Thank you for the invitation though
 6 years ago '10        #194
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
so the Lakers pulled out of the CP3 deal... i wonder are they trying to get Dwight instead
 6 years ago '05        #195
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Motion said:

@MagicInsider Magic are shopping Dwight Howard beyond just the teams of his choice

[pic - click to view]

That's from Brian Schmitz. He's the Magic Insider for the Orlando Sentinel

and there's also this:
The Bulls are going to make a push, and as I've always said, we can beat out any offer the Nets have, at the end of the day, it's going to come down to whether Dwight wants to be a Bull or not. I honestly don't think he likes Rose for some reason, primarily because he took his image as coverboy for Adidas Basketball.
 12-10-2011, 11:29 PM         #196
Marcus42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this is all part of the plan he is talking sh*t he wants to go to Lakers but to many small market owners bi*ching and crying bout it
This crap is a joke, it hurts the small market teams more for guys like Dwight or CP3 to stay and then become FA's, they get nothing in return.
 6 years ago '05        #197
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 rek0nize said:
I had the chance in 1991 when I started to watch Basketball and I chose the Magic. 20 years in the game of watching them faithfully. Could never jump ships.

Thank you for the invitation though

Im a magic fan also, so with that said how do we rebuild this team and with who? Our biggest downfall in my opinion is that we waste our money on -b or c+ players which that clearly not gonna cut it. a friend of mine knows one of d12 right hand man and he said d12 dont mind stayin but otis wasnt making moves for him, he wanted Deron Williams, Josh Smith or Monte Ellias, and Otis couldnt make neither of those request happen. So thats what happen and that came from d12 right hand man.

And its a shame cause without a A+ player/players the fans will not buy season tix and the club will loose revenue on the new Amway Arena.

Last edited by Frank Whyte; 12-10-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #198
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
 Gottagat said:
so the Lakers pulled out of the CP3 deal... i wonder are they trying to get Dwight instead
they heard that he "wants" to go to the nets..

6 years ago '05        #199
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 6091 6091
^^^^^^ Right hand man sounds correct. You can tell from the interview he don't want leave, but he doesn't have faith in Otis's personnel decisions. And who would? Frankly, and I'm a magic fan since day one, we don't have the pieces to make a trade for any of those players, and it's like when Otis figured that out he kept making these C-level moves hoping that it would be enough. I look at it like whenin checkers all you got is that one piece left stuck in the corner and you can only move it back and forth. It's the same damn piece, but you can't do crap but make that one move to stay in the game. That's what we did. We panicked after the finals loss, maybe we wouldn't have gotten back with that same team, but we didn't make ourselves better with VC.

He don't wanna leave, but there is no way he and Otis can coexist. Especially with Otis taking this nonchalant stance he's taking now
 6 years ago '11        #200
mrkush2 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
it looks like my orlando magic bout to become a sub par team again...smh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy