most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
If it came down a thread called what race takes the most L's I think it'll come down the whities....just sayin....yall be wildin
 6 years ago '04        #42
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
Stereotypes have a small amount of validity, which is why i used a limited perspective as far as what consist of race, since you claim they have little rational thinking, this is no different in small minded thinking. Obviously, as I responded to you guys, not the other way, my post was sarcastically mocking your logic.

I thought "contributing to stereotypes" was an indication of the sarcasm, you just just missed it, continued on, and I ran with it, the same way you did when you claimed blacks weren't the face of rational thinking.

Either way, blacks FTW.

You can go through my post history on race, and see where I stand, no need to claim I do, only for you not to have any indication besides trying to save face. White people(you two) said dumb sh*t, so I did the same, cause I don't take offense, you did. White people are just as ignorant ie: the reason I said what I said in relation to your post.
Show me the dumb sh*t is said???? Im curious. Or I am just too stupid to realize that something i said was dumb.
 6 years ago '08        #43
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
so how about those girls stuck in those appliances.................
 6 years ago '04        #44
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 portis187 said:
so how about those girls stuck in those appliances.................
Good point. I dont even know how that other stuff was even brought up. Went from hot girls in laundry machines to stereotypes. If any stereotypes were brought up should have been about women doing laundry haha. All I saw was green ones and zeros running in front of my face while I was typing.
 12-11-2011, 09:47 PM         #45
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ignorance & racism in this thread is soaring through the roof. Why can't it just be Americans or human beings who do something stupid? It always has to end as a race issue.

We need unity my brothers & sisters.

Edited:

And Cantankerous I don't usually say this because I'm about peace & love but by far you are up there with the dumbest posters on here. How can a mod abuse his power & be so stupid at the same time? It's a crying tragedy.

Mr. Ronnie please suspend this mod & put him in a corner. There is no way you can overlook such stupidity on your own site.

Last edited by Jackson High; 12-11-2011 at 09:54 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1254 1254
 Jackson High said:
The ignorance & racism in this thread is soaring through the roof. Why can't it just be Americans or human beings who do something stupid? It always has to end as a race issue.

We need unity my brothers & sisters.
 6 years ago '06        #47
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
God damn there's a lot of self-hating misery in here. That's all it is. If you look at an entire race of people and become resentful or feel superior in any way, that's just your subconscious trying to make up for a feeling of inadequacy and self-doubt that you were brought up with. Move on people.
 6 years ago '04        #48
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 jackiiexgarciia said:
the fu*k

[pic - click to view]

DUMB a.ss BROADS
 6 years ago '10        #49
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 6 years ago '05        #50
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
I've realized that in debates and/or conversations about race, about 95% percent of the people debating do not know what the f*ck they are talking about.

Honestly, if you buy into these stupid stereotypes and racial a.ssumptions, then you ARE the stereotype.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy