IS THIS THE NEW THING: Hot girls stuck in household appliances

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2011, 02:52 AM         #21
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #22
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Richard Kern has been snapping chicks in appliances forever.
 12-11-2011, 06:53 AM         #23
anubis1947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Do my laundry anyday
 6 years ago '04        #24
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 318 318
I thought you said hot girls. I see none
 12-11-2011, 07:35 AM         #25
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been sticking females in the freezer for years now, whats the big deal?
 6 years ago '06        #26
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,955 | Props total: 13578 13578
 DelbertMengel said:
white people smh
Americans smh..........
 6 years ago '06        #27
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
these broads are far from "hot"...look like some dope fiends.
 6 years ago '09        #28
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 DelbertMengel said:
white people smh

aint u white?
 6 years ago '04        #29
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
yea but your white women love us, we're physically superior, s3xually favored and white males are child molesters fair trade

#contriutingtostereotypes
I think you just contributed to a stereotype, what is contriuting?

And physical superiority is pretty awesome.... until you graduate high school, and the farthest your physical superiority is going to get it you is an intramural flag football championship tee-shirt. I will take a good job 10 years down the road, you can have the physical superiority.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Coke Wave said:

aint u white?
yep

ballergenetics said:
ya black people are the face of rational thinking and great decision making...
smarten the fu*k up delbert.

Player 1 said:
Americans smh..........
clever
 6 years ago '10        #31
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 NiMaD said:
seen the 1st pic and since it was more than 5 fu*king years old didnt look at the rest. wtf is going on here bx? you fu*kers love posting uber old sh*t these days huh? acting like its new. hell lets take pics accumulated over 10 years and act like they all where done this month lol
It's not that serious bruh
 6 years ago '08        #32
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2278 2278
girls inside appliances turns into race war
 6 years ago '04        #33
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 WillieMaysHayes said:

black people smh.

Ten bucks says her mom is white.....
 6 years ago '05        #34
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Alf said:
I think you just contributed to a stereotype, what is contriuting?

And physical superiority is pretty awesome.... until you graduate high school, and the farthest your physical superiority is going to get it you is an intramural flag football championship tee-shirt. I will take a good job 10 years down the road, you can have the physical superiority.
So you're going to act like, white people don't largely support the leisure cultural basis of the black community ie: buying music, sports fanatics, and clothing styles? Good job 10 years down the road, you'll be doing the same in our support, daughter will be getting fu*ked, and you'll be occupying some sh*t like the other white people mad that society is designed too to make them fail, even the rich white americans don't give a fu*k and you guys, so exactly, what job?

You're in no different position or status, besides having a natural disposition to fisting little boys. You're more likely to get caught in a pedo ring, and end up a bi*ch of some dumb n*gga, or cut up. So yeah, you might want to think about the benefit of physical superiority 10 years down the road.
 6 years ago '10        #35
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,096 | Props total: 7454 7454

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2011, 02:18 PM         #36
Pacin0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
girls inside appliances turns into race war
exactly...
 6 years ago '05        #37
space
space
actually you read wrong, white people buy music(hip-hop, R&B,Jazz, etc), adopt our cultural styles(obvious) and are sports fanatics of sports dominated by ethnic minorities(boxing, basketball, football). As him being a middle class white male, these are his real activities of entertainment, which end up supporting ridiculous income for the group he a.ssumes he'd be better off 10 years down the road.

We're physically superior not due to genetics, but rather, certain activities that white people don't do. We aren't riding horses, doing interpretive dance, throwing baseball, swinging clubs, or being general passive pussies, we're in the streets, running from police, f!ghting for fun, committing crimes that mirror action scenes, surviving gunshot wounds, and in legitimate settings, we dominate physically(sports), and aren't pussies

when white people get money, they do sick sh*t cause they're bored with money and power, so they resort to the most extreme forms of sadistic behavior for pleasure(as power and wealth no longer suffice), Blacks have never gotten money that hard, nor will, due to the sadistic nature of the evil white males, this too, they get pleasure from.

white ppl arent sh*t and we all know this, and even they do.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-11-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #38
space
space
You are a sensitive pus*y who perpetuated stupidity to begin with a.ssuming blacks have no rational thinking, the fact my first post contained "#contributingtostereotypes" (minus a "b"), was an indication of a joke(though ignorantly but rationally valid, as if rationality has anything to do with denying stereotypes, as in certain context, it certainly does not), even more, since it got under your skin, it proved effective to combat your stupidity with stupidity you could not speak against.

Smartenup, just wanted to make you feel as if you held some type of valid perspective by combating your stupidity, with the same ignorant logic, only to show your lack of rational thinking is no different then the blacks you claim have none. Gtfo.

then again, blacks FTW.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-11-2011 at 05:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Cantankerous said:
You are a sensitive pus*y who perpetuated stupidity to begin with a.ssuming blacks have no rational thinking, the fact my first post contained "#contributingtostereotypes" (minus a "b"), was an indication of a joke(though ignorantly but rationally valid, as if rationality has anything to do with denying stereotypes, as in certain context, it certainly does not), even more, since it got under your skin, it proved effective to combat your stupidity with stupidity you could not speak against.

Smartenup, just wanted to make you feel as if you held some type of valid perspective by combating your stupidity, with the same ignorant logic, only to show your lack of rational thinking is no different then the blacks you claim have none. Gtfo.

then again, blacks FTW.
I wasn't starting off by a.ssuming black people have no rational thinking, I work in a law office with a lot of black people and as much as much it may surprise you, I look up to them because they are great attorneys (and not physically superior to me btw). Yes, a white guy in his 20's looks up to black people because they are smart, work hard, and generally nice guys! You create the problems when you are so ignorant to think that it is impossible for a black person to be a role model outside of the entertainment/sports industry. Just because you may be dumb as fu*k, don't a.ssume that all people think black people are dumb.

You are the type that has so much pent up anger you go out and do something stupid and fu*k with some little, physically in-superior, white kid. Then end up dead because he goes to the range every week and lays down 500 rounds. Then we see your mom wailing on the news talking about how you are the victim in the situation..... "awwww myyyyy lawwwddyyy not my babyyyyy!" :jawdrop:
 6 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
"#contributingtostereotypes"
and then turn around and say the same sh*t without the sarcasm in the last couple of posts.
chopping down a entire race into how you want to see it, is some seriously "valid" sh*t my friend.
show me one of those "ignorant" stereotypes that are valid in regards to an entire race.
all black people steal TV's and sh*t too right ?
Stereotypes have a small amount of validity, which is why i used a limited perspective as far as what consist of race, since you claim they have little rational thinking, this is no different in small minded thinking. Obviously, as I responded to you guys, not the other way, my post was sarcastically mocking your logic.

I thought "contributing to stereotypes" was an indication of the sarcasm, you just just missed it, continued on, and I ran with it, the same way you did when you claimed blacks weren't the face of rational thinking.

Either way, blacks FTW.

You can go through my post history on race, and see where I stand, no need to claim I do, only for you not to have any indication besides trying to save face. White people(you two) said dumb sh*t, so I did the same, cause I don't take offense, you did. White people are just as ignorant ie: the reason I said what I said in relation to your post.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 12-11-2011 at 07:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy