Metal Gear Rising VGA Trailer

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Here's one. Its reversed but still


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Da Ill One said:
click on my FTP link it's there
 NBA Brawler said:
Here's one. Its reversed but still

Props..Props....

OH sh*t!!! This On Some Devil May Cry Type of sh*t. I'm Sold...Give Me The Story/Background On This.
 12-10-2011, 06:41 PM         #43
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
Here's one. Its reversed but still

...:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:


1st day cop. fukk what yall think
 12-10-2011, 06:42 PM         #44
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
How many copies did MW3 sell first week?

How many copies did MGS4 sell in its entire life cycle?

Exactly.
By your analogy justin bieber must be the most talented singer on earth.

 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
My point exactly.



That is exactly why COD series continue to excel on both the critical reception front and the sales front.

Activision really does put a lot of budget and effort into the COD series, and it shows.

I will continue to buy new COD's every year, but Platinum Games? Who the PHUCK has heard of those phaggots?
Critical reception? the MP is the only thing that gets the good reception, MW and COD in general will never be good story wise, even COD/COD 2 were unoriginal and bland, phaggots? it's stupid fu*king dude bro gamers like you that make me not say i play games in public, you give gamers a bad name and its why people who dont know people who play games see us as these fat loser dude bro frat queers.

wake me up when COD does something original like MGS, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Mad World etc. I will take new innovative and fresh gameplay/storylines over non-skill based twitch shooters.


Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-10-2011 at 06:45 PM..
 12-10-2011, 06:43 PM         #45
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n1gga raiden liftin and tossin a metal gear ray like its nothin

can we finally say raiden > snake???
 6 years ago '05        #46
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Wow this section gets more fu*king retarded each day. Did you just compare MGS to COD with sales. Thank you for proving too me you guys are pretty much casual gamers. Why that idiotic thinking Wii Play >>> Uncharted series. This place becomes more and more like GameFaqs daily with casual gamers talking out their a.ss.


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 12-10-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 12-10-2011, 06:48 PM         #47
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Wow this section gets more fu*king retarded each day. Did you just compare MGS to COD with sales. Thank you for proving too me you guys are pretty much casual gamers.
That's what i been trying to fu*king say since i got here, this place is full of stupid a.ss casuals who think COD is some great franchise.

It's a fu*king dude bro franchise that does nothing new, it's the SAME game every year, atleast games like MGS and this take RISK, they do something NEW and INNOVATIVE and REFRESHING with their games.

Look at baynetta and vanquish or even mad world, they took risk, did they sell a billion copies? no, because they aren't dumbed down hold your hand games for ADHD kids. the SP of COD is such a goddamn joke, it literally plays it for you.
 12-10-2011, 06:50 PM         #48
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
For the record, MGO>COD LOL
Watch out bro the casuals here don't get what MGO means, it's too obscure for them.

their gaming knowledge only goes back to MW1.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Rico23 said:
So n*ggas comparing cod multi console sales to mgs playstation only sales now, saying its gonna be wack because of a trailer for a game that ain't finished yet? Only on BOXDEN.
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Wow this section gets more fu*king retarded each day. Did you just compare MGS to COD with sales. Thank you for proving too me you guys are pretty much casual gamers. Why that idiotic thinking Wii Play >>> Uncharted series. This place becomes more and more like GameFaqs daily with casual gamers talking out their a.ss.
 IronMaiden said:
That's what i been trying to fu*king say since i got here, this place is full of stupid a.ss casuals who think COD is some great franchise.

It's a fu*king dude bro franchise that does nothing new, it's the SAME game every year, atleast games like MGS and this take RISK, they do something NEW and INNOVATIVE and REFRESHING with their games.

Look at baynetta and vanquish or even mad world, they took risk, did they sell a billion copies? no, because they aren't dumbed down hold your hand games for ADHD kids. the SP of COD is such a goddamn joke, it literally plays it for you.
You guys do realize that just because some said "Saleswise" COD >>>>>>>>> MFS that doesn't mean they think Cod is the better game... fu*k you guys always oeranalyze peoples post on here..get the fu*king sticks out your a.ss and don't read any deeper than needes... or take your a.sses to NeoGaf they cater to idiots...
 12-10-2011, 07:05 PM         #50
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You guys do realize that just because some said "Saleswise" COD >>>>>>>>> MFS that doesn't mean they think Cod is the better game... fu*k you guys always oeranalyze peoples post on here..get the fu*king sticks out your a.ss and don't read any deeper than needes... or take your a.sses to NeoGaf they cater to idiots...
umadbro? shouldn't you be off spamming useless post to meet your quota?

this is boxden, people think MW3 deserve GOTY here. Get off my nuts and go collect your paycheck for the useless "hot post"
 6 years ago '05        #51
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Done by Platinum games? Rumor for months now confirmed. Platinum games don't make sh*tty games. Their games are more of the old school type and like said don't hold your hand. Their biggest and number priority is always been gameplay so i know this game is in the best hands possible. Bayonetta is the best beat em up this generation in terms of gameplay and the best of all time in terms of combat system. Yeah Kamiya isn't at the head of this game but the studio is great at what they do and thats "GAMEPLAY". Once again bx show just where they are on things and its really a reflection of the the new generation of gamers today(:)).


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-10-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 12-10-2011, 07:17 PM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Done by Platinum games? Rumor for months now confirmed. Platinum games don't make sh*tty games. Their games are more of the old school type and like saiddon't hold your hand. Their biggest and number priority is always been gameplay so i know this game is in the best hands possible. Bayonetta is the best beat em up this generation in terms of gameplay and the best of all time in terms of combat system. Yeah Kamiya isn't at the head of this game but the studio is great at what they do and thats gameplay. Once again bx show just where they are on things and its really a reflection of the the new generation of gamers today.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #53
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 IronMaiden said:
umadbro? shouldn't you be off spamming useless post to meet your quota?

this is boxden, people think MW3 deserve GOTY here. Get off my nuts and go collect your paycheck for the useless "hot post"
Ha don't get mad because I contribute to this site/section on the daily, and all you contribute is nothing, and negativity...I'm sorry you don't get information as fast as myself and others on here do... its ok you can't be as cool as we are as a gamer... oh wait you don't even admit you game...but you call other people casual gamers hah...your a fu*king pathetic joke..go to Gaf and cry some more because you overhyped a couple announcements about a game...
 12-10-2011, 07:29 PM         #54
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Ha don't get mad because I contribute to this site/section on the daily, and all you contribute is nothing, and negativity...I'm sorry you don't get information as fast as myself and others on here do... its ok you can't be as cool as we are as a gamer... oh wait you don't even admit you game...but you call other people casual gamers hah...your a fu*king pathetic joke..go to Gaf and cry some more because you overhyped a couple announcements about a game...
contribute? contribute what? you copy/paste dumb sh*t from kotaku

get mad brah. And whats with your hate towards gaf? did you get banned for trying to post dumb sh*t? unlike boxden they post useful threads.
 12-10-2011, 07:38 PM         #55
Major Zero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Props..Props....

OH sh*t!!! This On Some Devil May Cry Type of sh*t. I'm Sold...Give Me The Story/Background On This.
You've never heard of Metal gear?
 6 years ago '06        #56
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I just now started getting back into MG4. I made it like 60-75% through about a year ago before my ps3 died on me and I had to start all over again. That game is underrated though. I can see why some people get annoyed with all of the cut scenes but if you can get past that then it's a great game.
 6 years ago '10        #57
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
so yeah I'm late anybody got a link?
 6 years ago '06        #58
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
My point exactly.

That is exactly why COD series continue to excel on both the critical reception front and the sales front.

Activision really does put a lot of budget and effort into the COD series, and it shows.

I will continue to buy new COD's every year, but Platinum Games? Who the PHUCK has heard of those phaggots?

critical reception? most people are saying the new one's garbage and the exact same as MW2

and activision doesnt put sh*t in COD other than advertising..they just recycle the same garbage knowing their fans are dumb enough to buy it


at comparing MGS to COD..why are u even alive?




 Da Ill One said:
Not that sales mean anything but MW 3 sales first day >>>>>> MGS ENTIRE series sales doubled
no


Last edited by coolio; 12-10-2011 at 07:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Rico23 said:
U realize that the only thing my post mentioned was strictly dumbasses talkin about sales and nowhere was there any mention of gameplay....u should brush up on your reading comprehension skills
I wasn't only referring to you man...you should brush up on your reading who all was quoted in a reply skills
 6 years ago '04        #60
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 IronMaiden said:
contribute? contribute what? you copy/paste dumb sh*t from kotaku

get mad brah. And whats with your hate towards gaf? did you get banned for trying to post dumb sh*t? unlike boxden they post useful threads.
I don't only post from Kotaku...in fact i RARELY use them... and I've posted stuff BEFORE ANY other site on the web has had it...but when I do it's always "where is your source" or "you don't have proof"...I could post alot of information that iusn't elsewhere on the web...but I don't have any Source to prove other than my source (who i've posted info from before on here that has proven ALOT of times to be accurate) so since people want sources...then I have to copy and paste it...


and I hate gaf because EVERY fu*king thread has SOMEONE bi*ching and moaning about something in the thread...kind of like every thread you post in on here... but oh wait you're a member of NeoGAF and Boxden...so that explains why you are a miserable little fu*k who thinks your opinion on games is the end all/be all because that's all people on NeoGaf think...


Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-10-2011 at 08:38 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy