CP3 Is A Laker! (via @MikedupRadiocom)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2011, 05:27 PM         #121
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Howard has requested a trade.

It's over for the NBA.

CP3 Kobe, Dwight and 2 random n*ggaz from BX vs. the league.
 12-10-2011, 05:27 PM         #122
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Alot of basic fans in here. Do you "fans' understand the game or what goes behind the media or just skim through Sportscenter. So you dont think Mitch has a PF also coming with this deal? You dont believe if we traded both Pau & LO that we would have a big gaping hole at the 4? You dont think Mitch knows that? Also n*ggaz believe JO is expected to play 3-35 minutes a game? Cause we dont have AB right?

Do you really think you're getting Howard? Thats all I'll ask. Cause if you get Okafor in return, you're not getting Howard.
 6 years ago '11        #123
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Cheeze said:
Do you really think you're getting Howard? Thats all I'll ask. Cause if you get Okafor in return, you're not getting Howard.
I really dont know now. Really just depends on this actual trade involving CP3, because that will say it all. I heard from a few sources that LO might actually not be apart of the trade anymore. So you know what that means. AB & LO for :

6 years ago '10        #124
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
So theyre announcing this at media day tomorrow ?
 6 years ago '05        #125
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
who really gives a sh*t?????????
 6 years ago '09        #126
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19344 19344
i still don't understand why they didn't focus on getting Dwight rather than CP3..is this official?
 6 years ago '06        #127
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Alot of basic fans in here. Do you "fans' understand the game or what goes behind the media or just skim through Sportscenter. So you dont think Mitch has a PF also coming with this deal? You dont believe if we traded both Pau & LO that we would have a big gaping hole at the 4? You dont think Mitch knows that? Also n*ggaz believe JO is expected to play 3-35 minutes a game? Cause we dont have AB right?

Last 4 years how many seasons has Bynum played healthy???

Even if you get happy go lucky Dwight Howard you guys will still be lacking depth in the frontcourt..

Not only do you have to replace your bench (LO and Shannon Brown) but you have to go and get a starting PF and backups in all positions minus the 1. who do you think Mitch would get at the 4?

The thing that made the Lakers a force was their size and length and how they had 3 skilled 7-footers...now they won't have that...

Whatever the reign of the Lakers in the Pacific is over....

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 12-10-2011, 05:46 PM         #128
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the lakers are giving up less then the original trade this is some bullsh*t, and they tried to say the original trade was for basketball reasons, if lamar isnt involved this makes the lakers TOOOO good

Last edited by rd Meth; 12-10-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 12-10-2011, 05:53 PM         #129
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 made in the bay said:

Even if you get happy go lucky Dwight Howard you guys will still be lacking depth in the frontcourt..

Not only do you have to replace your bench (LO and Shannon Brown) but you have to go and get a starting PF and backups in all positions minus the 1. who do you think Mitch would get at the 4?

The thing that made the Lakers a force was their size and length and how they had 3 skilled 7-footers...now they won't have that...

People will drive at will on them if they're gone
 6 years ago '11        #130
space
space
 made in the bay said:

That is only thing i agree with.

If the deal goes through. We will have gaping holes. But why are you acting like Mitch doesnt see the same? I am confident our roster will be set by xmas.
 12-10-2011, 06:04 PM         #131
TupacInLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this supposed to be an early april fool's joke?
 12-10-2011, 06:19 PM         #132
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cp3! Cp3! Cp3! Wait! Whose gonna cover the big man's down low:wtf:? Cp3?????
 6 years ago '04        #133
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
dumbest trade in the history of the lakers and im a lakers fan, you never give up bigs for a small guy, all the lakers needed to do was add a serviceable pg that can play a little defense and you got about a 2-3 year window with the squad u got
so what they gonna roll with cp3, kobe, no pf, old slow artest, and bynum who isnt dependable at all and expect to win, yeah you freed up some money under the cap but dwight howard is headed to the nets, smh dumbest trade ive seen in a long time
very dissappointed to say the least
 6 years ago '10        #134
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Woopty damn doo .. Dwade>> Any player on the lakers but CP3 the best guard in the game to me the most complete.. good addition .. but I wanna see of the lakers got Emeka too cause they gave up size

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '06        #135
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
 Loso Luciano24 said:
That is only thing i agree with.

If the deal goes through. We will have gaping holes. But why are you acting like Mitch doesnt see the same? I am confident our roster will be set by xmas.
what FA is gonna replace Pau at the 4 or be more versatile off the bench than Odom?

forget a trade cause i don't see any pieces yall have to move in order to get a player of even close value to that of a Gasol or Odom...

im just wondering...

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 6 years ago '06        #136
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Im not liking this trade at all for the Rockets UNLESS we get Dwight...
or sign Marc Gasol/Nene to 4 yr $55mil.

we are giving too much and Gasol already said he dont wanna play for us
 6 years ago '11        #137
space
space
 made in the bay said:
what FA is gonna replace Pau at the 4 or be more versatile off the bench than Odom?

forget a trade cause i don't see any pieces yall have to move in order to get a player of even close value to that of a Gasol or Odom...

im just wondering...
The top priority is to find a power forward who can rebound and play defense to replace Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. The Lakers supposedly already had a target in mind whom they were going to go after once they finalized the Chris Paul trade. Those plans are right now on hold as is the $9M trade exception the Lakers were going to use to get their power forward.

While the Lakers saved $20M per year in the original Chris Paul trade, the trade is ultimate going to increase the Lakers annual payroll by the time they give CP3 an extension and sign replacements for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. We don’t know yet what the changes are in the new deal should it be approved, which I think will happen today or tomorrow. It’s the NBA’s way of letting Stern fix his mistake.

I don’t think the fact that Dwight has now come out and said he wants to be traded to the Nets affects the Lakers future personnel moves at all. I think the Lakers are expecting a break out year 4 Andrew Bynum & the move to trade for CP3 was in part a move to allow Drew to take his game to the next level. Think about Chris Paul feeding alley oops to .

If the Lakers were a desirable location for veteran players to sign on at minimum salary to earn a ring before, think how desirable they will be if we get Chris Paul. We may see more amnesty candidate make it through waivers than expected if players follow Chauncey Billups lead and announce they will retire if selected rather than play for a non-contending team. But the new Big Three?
!
 6 years ago '08        #138
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
If true kobe will have amass the greatest supporting cast thru a career in history.
 6 years ago '05        #139
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol i can see by some of these guys post they are scared to death that we will get DH fu*king scared to death lol ha ha . but even if we dont i have faith in Drew he here all that talk about him. How he cant do this and he always hurt bla bla he hears all of that . And if we have to rock out with him then i'm fine as long as we have a back up and a legit 4 i know we be good.
 6 years ago '08        #140
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
I see some people don't like this trade but why? CP3 can make any player twice as good look at his track record. I see thousands of n*ggas open already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy