CP3 Trade MIGHT Go Through?

most viewed right now
 357
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,951 | Props total: 13381 13381
 6 years ago '04        #62
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15121 15121
dont give these n*ggas hope

chris paul will become a laker next year when he signs as a free agent
 6 years ago '06        #63
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 97 97
 abstractq said:
if the lakers trade is a Low-ball offer, Paul definitely aint going anywhere
right?

noh where getting a whole starting 5back

odom
martin
scola
dragic

maybe not dragic
 6 years ago '09        #64
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,665 | Props total: 11646 11646
Yall are CRAZY

Stern is not going to change his ruling....he doesnt change ANY of his decisions
And NO WAY hes resigning
 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM         #65
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll do it or resign
 6 years ago '06        #66
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3034 3034
Itll go through when Dwight Howard has been traded. That fu*king rat bastard Stern is sabotaging the Lakers master plan.
 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM         #67
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That amare for Cp3 trade was laughable I bet Stern started the rumor looking back at it
 6 years ago '09        #68
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,959 | Props total: 35358 35358
i can't determine which makes the weaker yet so i don't quite know where i stand, giving up 2 of there 3 trees and more or less the reasons behind the recent 2 chips for 5'11 chris paul with soft knees, or keeping gasol and odom there and spoil the team chemistry
 6 years ago '10        #69
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 845 845
Stern ain't changing his mind again

/thread
 6 years ago '10        #70
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 845 845
 TriniSoldier said:
i can't determine which makes the weaker yet so i don't quite know where i stand, giving up 2 of there 3 trees and more or less the reasons behind the recent 2 chips for 5'11 chris paul with soft knees, or keeping gasol and odom there and spoil the team chemistry
Straight up Boston fan response
 6 years ago '07        #71
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,894 | Props total: 733 733
i honestly thing the hornets got the best deal. people acting like they got bums back, its not like the pau gasol trade at the time(turned out not to be a lopsided deal because marc gasol) but i wonder if another team emerges say the clippers or warriors would he let the trade go through
 6 years ago '04        #72
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 9067 9067
LMFAO.. This is by far the Greatest Gif
 12-09-2011, 01:48 PM         #73
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
If it were rigged, that trade would've went through, no?
Ur an idiot, they gona throw up smokescreens once in a while to make it seem like its not rigged obviously thats part of the whole game.
 6 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,730 | Props total: 9815 9815
 MPLSallstar said:
That's because n*ggaz like:

Miami Heat
Boston Celtics
Orlando Magic
Chicago Bulls
New York Knicks
Memphis Grizzles
OKC Thunder
San Antonio Spurs
Dallas Mavericks

And all the rest of NBA management ALL REALIZED AFTER THE FACT THE LAKERS GOT fu*kED IN THE DEAL....If there is no second phase of that deal.

They had a KNEE JERK reaction, "CP3 to LA? Aw Hellllllllll Naw, n*gga! *cock block."

They are COMPETITION, it is BIAS and a conflict of interest.

Then they realized we were losing two of our 3 best big men, arguably our two BEST big men!

leave my team out of it :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #75
sheva07 
space
avatar space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 3 3
I don't understand how Stern gets riddiculed for this decision. IMO this was the best decision he has made in a LONG time. Stern's job is to maximize the amount of $$$$ the League can bring in.

Letting that trade happen, leaving the Lakers with Bynum, draft picks, and CASH is basically k!lling the league. The lakers after acquiring CP3 would then offer all that for Dwight. Now you have a team with the best PG, best C, arguablly one of the best players to ever touch a bball (Kpbe), and still left over cap space to bring someone else in. lmfao

To break it down for y'all: People dont watch or spend their $$$ on movies they already know the ending to. So are you going to tune in to watch a league where you already no who's taking it. This is basically the reason why the NFL is more appealing than the NBA... every season in the NFL there is no clear cut winner.

I am not a Stern fan but I commend him on making this decision...
If you are a basketball purist you would appreciate Stern decision in actually attempting to save the league
 6 years ago '04        #76
sheva07 
space
avatar space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 3 3
Odom is not a star, Pau Gasol is on the way out.... and if you think N.O. came out winners... your an idiot, bc N.O. will be soon contracted

The NBA is a joke bc of all these NBA 2K deals that is being done in real life
 6 years ago '05        #77
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,693 | Props total: 1482 1482
martin/odom/scola are throw aways for their team. every one knows the rockets been trying to sign a few big names post players and martin is injury prone. he usually lucky to play half a season except last year. odom he getting old and gasol hurts their chance at getting the next big name to hit free agency. The lakers want to get paul then throw pau away so they can get dwight.

paul should be traded for like rondo/green/1st rounder i mean you got to get players back capable of leading a team to the playoffs. i don't see it in martin/odom/scola.
 6 years ago '06        #78
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3034 3034
According to Adrian Woj all 3 teams are reengaged in trade talks for CP3
 6 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 carden2 said:
martin/odom/scola are throw aways for their team. every one knows the rockets been trying to sign a few big names post players and martin is injury prone. he usually lucky to play half a season except last year. odom he getting old and gasol hurts their chance at getting the next big name to hit free agency. The lakers want to get paul then throw pau away so they can get dwight.

paul should be traded for like rondo/green/1st rounder i mean you got to get players back capable of leading a team to the playoffs. i don't see it in martin/odom/scola.
your a fu*king idiot how is rondo a guard who cant shoot and Green a guy who hasn't done anything a better fit . L.O is a all star and a champ proven player only 31 he's better then both of them. K martin can get u 30 every nite and still a young player and can help. Scola is double double guy and does alot of dirty work those are 3 good players rite there man. If u dont like them u could easily trade those guys to a contender for picks. This isnt 2k man u need players who have been there and know what it takes to win a ring. lol at u saying rondo and fu*king green are better lol hating a.ss another idiot . So 3 GM said ok to it cause it was a good deal, but another bx couch coach swears they know better deal
 6 years ago '05        #80
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 731 731
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your a fu*king idiot how is rondo a guard who cant shoot and Green a guy who hasn't done anything a better fit . L.O is a all star and a champ proven player only 31 he's better then both of them. K martin can get u 30 every nite and still a young player and can help. Scola is double double guy and does alot of dirty work those are 3 good players rite there man. If u dont like them u could easily trade those guys to a contender for picks. This isnt 2k man u need players who have been there and know what it takes to win a ring. lol at u saying rondo and fu*king green are better lol hating a.ss another idiot . So 3 GM said ok to it cause it was a good deal, but another bx couch coach swears they know better deal
Scola and Odom are 30+ yrs old, Martin is inconsistent and injury prone.... Green and Rondo are in their mid 20's.... Green and Rondo with draft picks > Scola/Odom/Martin

How the hell N.O. not get Gasol in the trade? They're giving up their cornerstone... Everyone wins but the hornets in that trade... they get two bad contracts in Martin and Scola and a disgruntled Odom who is gonna bi*ch about being in N.O. until they trade/waive him so he can crawl back to L.A.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy