CP3 Trade MIGHT Go Through?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 KeepinItTrill said:
that doesn't matter though

he made it very clear to them that he wasn't re-signing so that value sh*t goes out the window because for "fair trade value" you have to get somebody like LeBron-Wade-Melo-etc in return

Hornets pulled the trigger on this deal because they got the best return that they were gonnaget. That's all there is to it. Muhfu*kas started hatin because it was the Lakers that were gonna get em, and not their small market team so they bi*ched to Stern to get it cancelled and won. That's bullsh*t.
Not really, Rondo/Jeff Green and 1st round picks > Scola/32yo Lamar & No picks.

Hornets got the worst end in this deal, people are just trying make it seem fair because Pau Gasol is a Rocket. In the end, what the Hornets ended up with is comical.
 12-09-2011, 11:26 AM         #42
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Given the massive press and public backlash, I can totally see them letting the trade happening again on appeal.
 6 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Cheeze said:
Thats part of it obviously but the team won't be bought if they give away CP3 and the league gonna have to continue to own them
CP3 is gone after this season anyway and any potential buyers KNOW that for a fact. There is 0 chance of Paul staying in New Orleans. ZERO.
 6 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
:agreement6::agreement6:
 sonof504 said:
Hell yeah, look at his team now. He got two top 5 picks and what seems to be a bright future.

It's a business, you lose players all the time. Fans still show up if they like basketball. Obviously stars will bring you more cash, I'm not arguing that.
:agreement6::agreement6: thank u fans are gonna show up either way u cant buy a team base on 1 superstar anything could happen get hurt, trades leave hell he could even die (not hoping for that just saying) In life u can never base anything just off 1 thing or person that how u fu*k yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #45
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
 6 years ago '07        #46
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 m!ck3y said:
I understand but the second part of my thought was that the Hornets were taking on extra salary in this deal. If they weren't than nvm.
I mean...if the person running the Hornets decided to take that salary on then so be it. The NBA entrusted a group of people to run the squad right? Owners HAD TO HAVE agreed to that, so they gotta deal with whatever comes with that. What's supposed to happen? The Hornets make no moves and go off into oblivion?

I don't get the logic with this sh*t at all

I'm obviously more upset because I'm a Laker fan, but even as a NBA fan first n foremost, this is lame as sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
Lakers should have gave up a pick to the hornets too. Dragic is cheeks, Scola and Martin are gonna dip asap.
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

Hornets got the worst end in this deal, people are just trying make it seem fair because Pau Gasol is a Rocket. In the end, what the Hornets ended up with is comical.
3 starters and draft pics are comical??? k martin avg about 24 points a game and is YOUNG L.O was 6th man of the year has won 2 champ and knows how to win u dont think a guy like that wont help a team??? and other dude is legit PF who can avg a double double how da fu*k is that comical there a better team with those players rather then just having Paul.. My god your idiot this is what i'm talking about stupid casual fans who dont know basketball do u watch basketball idiot. NO ONE PLAYER CAN WIN CHAMP U NEED MULT PLAYERS TO WIN and with just paul all N.O would ever be is 7th seed 1st round exit u dont know sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Lakers should have gave up a pick to the hornets too. Dragic is cheeks, Scola and Martin are gonna dip asap.
another idiot the deal wasn't done yet dont know how many picks they would get. 2nd scola and martin are under contract for at least 2 years they just cant dip u stupid fu*k

ppl act like cp3 just got to n.o he's been there since 06 dude has done his time gtfoh with that bs it best deal they would get now there not gonna get sh*t. but your a laker hater / idiot so of course u would hold that stance u 1st n*gga to cry yet U got 4 all stars on your team and got 3 H.O.F at the same time smh.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 KSoraci7 said:

THey were gettin a first round pick from Houston and Kevin Martin and Dragic.
 6 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

Hornets didn't get a superstar in return, but they did get 3 starting-caliber players and a draft pick

no matter how you slice it, they wouldn't have and won't get fair return for a player like CP3.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 sonof504 said:
Stern just commented on the deal. Basically told the whole league to stop low-balling the Hornets or Paul is going nowhere.

Not sure how I feel about that.
Stern ain't lieing
 6 years ago '04        #53
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11790 11790
 KSoraci7 said:

6 years ago '05        #54
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
I just except the fact that only a handful of u know basketball and know what your talking about, and i will only debate with those who have common sense thank u.
 12-09-2011, 11:50 AM         #55
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I just except the fact that only a handful of u know basketball and know what your talking about, and i will only debate with those who have common sense thank u.
Use the phrase "casual fans".
 6 years ago '07        #56
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Both Rockets and Lakers should purposely tank this season for stern c*ck blocking the trade.
 6 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Both Rockets and Lakers should purposely tank this season for stern c*ck blocking the trade.
 6 years ago '07        #58
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
This trade HAS to happen and for the league to fix any damage incurred they have to force Stern to resign.
 6 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
This trade HAS to happen and for the league to fix any damage incurred they have to force Stern to resign.
I fu*kin wish
 6 years ago '07        #60
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
They have to at this point. Like where is his credibility now?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy