UFC 140 - Machida Vs. Jones - LHW title fight

most viewed right now
 74
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Main Card Winners?
Mark Hominick 19 41.30%
Chan Sung Jung 8 17.39%
Claude Patrick 6 13.04%
Brian Ebersole 19 41.30%
Tito Ortiz 14 30.43%
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira 17 36.96%
Frank Mir 20 43.48%
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 12 26.09%
Lyoto Machida 11 23.91%
Jon Jones 35 76.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #621
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8441 8441
Mir pulled one of these:


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #622
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
machida showed bones not invulnerable tho
his chin aint really ready yet
n*ggas need to attack him not scared to get hit on some hendo type sh*t
but this was a great f!ght
i wish machida could have made it further but that choke was no joke
bones has some skills definitely
 6 years ago '08        #623
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
 Basicgz said:
Bones has imo put together the best year for a f!ghter I think I've ever seen. Possibly the greatest championship run so far. 3 champions in one year & he finished them all. He outclassed them. I think it would be easier to KO Machida than submit him and he did that If U cant give Bones props than its just clear that U hate him.

I a.ssume Hendo is up to bat next right?
he didnt outclass machida...
machida won that first round
first round i can think of bones lookin kind of shook
 6 years ago '05        #624
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Imagin3 said:
he didnt outclass machida...
machida won that first round
first round i can think of bones lookin kind of shook
Jones never fought a southpaw ever & Greg Jackson said Jones didnt train to f!ght a southpaw for this f!ght thats the reason he kept gettin hit wit the counter left in the 1st round but the fact that Jones figured out how to time a southpaw & figure Machida out in 1 fu*kin round is AMAZING. It shows his discipline and IQ. He got hit & didnt panic then he figured out the worse thing to do when gettin hit by Machida is to move straight back so he started staying in the pocket & he landed the left that dropped him. Jones did not look shook in the 1st round he was trying to figure him out. Confused yes Shook no. This guy on another level & he proved it.
 6 years ago '04        #625
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,305 | Props total: 2596 2596
 RJ96 said:
March 3rd 125lbs division



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #626
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
That was the first time Jones had some real adversity in the octagon...Machida definitely won the firsr round and made it look like we were going to have a great f!ght

Bones and his supreme talent came out in the 2nd round, pummeled Machida and put his a.ss to sleep on his feet

if that ain't greatness, what do you call it?

I do question whether he could move up to HW after seeing what could happen against a muthafu*ka like Mir though...god damn, that arm break is still on my mind
 12-11-2011, 07:52 AM         #627
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but toot motherfu*king toot.

 6 years ago '05        #628
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 PotheadFocker said:
Mir pulled one of these:


[pic - click to view]



He looked at his arm like is that really my sh*t that just snapped
 6 years ago '11        #629
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 bd2eazy said:
u idiot re-watch the f!ght. right before the choke he rocked lyoto with the biggest punch of the f!ght



yah cuz lyoto looked better, right? lyoto got rocked ON THE FEET. Jones did not simple as that. he did get stunned tho..



"casual mma fan" ??? talk about stupid as fu*k. go sit down somewhere lil n*gga
 Russ369 said:
What the fu*k are you blabbering about? Machida landed one clean shot on Jones in the first... JBJ had trouble because Machida is quick and is a southpaw, JBJ never fought or even TRAINED with a southpaw... Both landed the same amount of strikes, kicks, etc... Machida looked winded and took the shots alot worse than JBJ did in comparison... 2 out of the 3 judges gave round 1 to JBJ anyways... Stop hating f*ggot.
you are a stan blinded by facts, and that why i hate casual mma fans. this sh*t aint fu*king basketball or football. Get off that n*gga nuts.

Mma is a back and forth battle. in the first round machida was catching bones jones over and over. He had jones worried a little.

Im not a jones or machida fan, im just stating facts. in the 2nd round jones got his mind right and dominated machida by softing him up on the ground and finishing him on the feet.

fu*king idiots always think someone is hating on their favorite f!ghter. go slip and fall on a chainsaw bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #630
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 JAY THE GOAT said:
you are a stan blinded by facts, and that why i hate casual mma fans. this sh*t aint fu*king basketball or football. Get off that n*gga nuts.

Mma is a back and forth battle. in the first round machida was catching bones jones over and over. He had jones worried a little.

Im not a jones or machida fan, im just stating facts. in the 2nd round jones got his mind right and dominated machida by softing him up on the ground and finishing him on the feet.

fu*king idiots always think someone is hating on their favorite f!ghter. go slip and fall on a chainsaw bi*ch n*gga
Casual fan? Im offended. Say what you wan't, but I am NOT a casual fan...

And where the fu*k did Machida catch Jones over and over? He landed ONE clean punch!!!! Wow. Jones wasn't worried, he was confused... Jones ISN'T my favorite f!ghter, so stop being so defensive of yourself jumping to conclusions and a.ssumptions... Relax bro
 6 years ago '04        #631
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Basicgz said:
Jones never fought a southpaw ever & Greg Jackson said Jones didnt train to f!ght a southpaw for this f!ght thats the reason he kept gettin hit wit the counter left in the 1st round but the fact that Jones figured out how to time a southpaw & figure Machida out in 1 fu*kin round is AMAZING. It shows his discipline and IQ. He got hit & didnt panic then he figured out the worse thing to do when gettin hit by Machida is to move straight back so he started staying in the pocket & he landed the left that dropped him. Jones did not look shook in the 1st round he was trying to figure him out. Confused yes Shook no. This guy on another level & he proved it.
Motherfu*king this.

Jay ur talking out of ur a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #632
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 Russ369 said:
Motherfu*king this.

Jay ur talking out of ur a.ss
thats basically the same sh*t i was saying.
 6 years ago '04        #633
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 JAY THE GOAT said:
thats basically the same sh*t i was saying.
So the we're on the same page, why u comin at me calling me a casual n sh*t? Nothing worse in my eyes IMO than calling an experienced MMA fan a casual...
 6 years ago '07        #634
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 JAY THE GOAT said:
You n*ggas un educated like a bi*ch.

didnt sh*t in his arm break, the kimura is a shoulder lock

[pic - click to view]



The may be a shoulder lock... But breaks arms. It got it's name when Mashiko Kimura broke Helio Gracie's arm with it in in three different places because he refused to tap. But even if someone would want to argue... I've included the tap or snap picture with his arm angle, the x-ray, and nog with with arm being treated


 JAY THE GOAT said:
yes but dude asked if his humorous was broken, why would it be?
And he did break his Humerus




Last edited by Optimus Crime; 12-11-2011 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #635
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]



The may be a shoulder lock... But breaks arms. It got it's name when Mashiko Kimura broke Helio Gracie's arm with it in in three different places because he refused to tap. But even if someone would want to argue... I've included the tap or snap picture with his arm angle, the x-ray, and nog with with arm being treated



And he did break his Humerus


Another L for Jay... Gotta love the c*cky idiots who think they know whats going on, but they don't...

Talking about uneducated? What a fu*kin idiot
 6 years ago '08        #636
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
 Basicgz said:
Jones never fought a southpaw ever & Greg Jackson said Jones didnt train to f!ght a southpaw for this f!ght thats the reason he kept gettin hit wit the counter left in the 1st round but the fact that Jones figured out how to time a southpaw & figure Machida out in 1 fu*kin round is AMAZING. It shows his discipline and IQ. He got hit & didnt panic then he figured out the worse thing to do when gettin hit by Machida is to move straight back so he started staying in the pocket & he landed the left that dropped him. Jones did not look shook in the 1st round he was trying to figure him out. Confused yes Shook no. This guy on another level & he proved it.
lol idk why i'd give him props for not training for a southpaw?


i mean you can say whatever about figuring him out, you could make that argument for most rounds someone loses, but machida won that. sh*t was a dope choke respect to bones, but this outclassed sh*t sounds wild to me.


anyway, im def. trying to see him f!ght hendo because i know if machida had him even kinda rocked one hendo bomb is decapitation, and hendo will take some damage to get that one punch and aint gonna be backing up at all.
if he hands hendo then im tryna see him vs silva
 6 years ago '05        #637
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
ufc is just lucky its last couple ppvs have had impressive main events
lets get one ppv where 25 minutes of 2 guys turtling or whatever its called and just staying on the mat not trying to do anything
even this ppv was lame , machida didnt even try to kick jones in that stupid monkey stance he used , i mean one punt kick the the head or checst and bones whould of been koed and unless bones is some sort of machine there whould be no way to counter that in that stance, then the mir f!ght why the hell did big nog stop punching , dude deserved to get his arm broken for that sh*t .
 6 years ago '05        #638
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Imagin3 said:
lol idk why i'd give him props for not training for a southpaw?


i mean you can say whatever about figuring him out, you could make that argument for most rounds someone loses, but machida won that. sh*t was a dope choke respect to bones, but this outclassed sh*t sounds wild to me.


anyway, im def. trying to see him f!ght hendo because i know if machida had him even kinda rocked one hendo bomb is decapitation, and hendo will take some damage to get that one punch and aint gonna be backing up at all.
if he hands hendo then im tryna see him vs silva
U & this 1st round man YES MACHIDA WON THE 1ST ROUND. JESUS CHRIST I HAD MACHIDA WINNING THE 1ST ROUND ALSO Now that we got that out of the way

The fact this dude never fought a southpaw or trained to f!ght one & it only took him 1 round to figure out what he did wrong is incredible. There's f!ghters that been f!ghting for 10 plus years & still have trouble with Southpaws & still do the wrong things against them. Jones only been f!ghting for 4 years

I like Hendo I really do but I dont see him winning against Jones. Hendo can knockout a cow wit that right hand but Jones has too many tools. Jones is a very smart f!ghter he will avoid that right hand he is not Bisping His athleticism will be too much for Hendo. He's faster, he has great wrestling also & takedown defense, and of course his reach will keep Hendo at bay.
 6 years ago '08        #639
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2641 2641
hendo aint scared to get hit tho. hendo went in there and banged with fedor, i think he can take a few to throw a couple at bones. so i think thats a great f!ght and should happen next.
i just dont get all this fanfare, he lost a round, then he came back and won the f!ght, good job but im not crowning this n*gga because he lost a round that you say he was taking to figure f!ghters our.
n*ggas do that every f!ght
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy