Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Main Card Winners?
Mark Hominick 19 41.30%
Chan Sung Jung 8 17.39%
Claude Patrick 6 13.04%
Brian Ebersole 19 41.30%
Tito Ortiz 14 30.43%
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira 17 36.96%
Frank Mir 20 43.48%
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 12 26.09%
Lyoto Machida 11 23.91%
Jon Jones 35 76.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #621
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,102 | Props total: 4014 4014
 JAY THE GOAT said:
You n*ggas un educated like a bi*ch.

didnt sh*t in his arm break, the kimura is a shoulder lock

[pic - click to view]

The may be a shoulder lock... But breaks arms. It got it's name when Mashiko Kimura broke Helio Gracie's arm with it in in three different places because he refused to tap. But even if someone would want to argue... I've included the tap or snap picture with his arm angle, the x-ray, and nog with with arm being treated

JAY THE GOAT said:
yes but dude asked if his humorous was broken, why would it be?
And he did break his Humerus

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 12-11-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #622
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Optimus Crime said:

[pic - click to view]

The may be a shoulder lock... But breaks arms. It got it's name when Mashiko Kimura broke Helio Gracie's arm with it in in three different places because he refused to tap. But even if someone would want to argue... I've included the tap or snap picture with his arm angle, the x-ray, and nog with with arm being treated

And he did break his Humerus

Another L for Jay... Gotta love the c*cky idiots who think they know whats going on, but they don't...

Talking about uneducated? What a fu*kin idiot
 6 years ago '08        #623
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Basicgz said:
Jones never fought a southpaw ever & Greg Jackson said Jones didnt train to f!ght a southpaw for this f!ght thats the reason he kept gettin hit wit the counter left in the 1st round but the fact that Jones figured out how to time a southpaw & figure Machida out in 1 fu*kin round is AMAZING. It shows his discipline and IQ. He got hit & didnt panic then he figured out the worse thing to do when gettin hit by Machida is to move straight back so he started staying in the pocket & he landed the left that dropped him. Jones did not look shook in the 1st round he was trying to figure him out. Confused yes Shook no. This guy on another level & he proved it.
lol idk why i'd give him props for not training for a southpaw?

i mean you can say whatever about figuring him out, you could make that argument for most rounds someone loses, but machida won that. sh*t was a dope choke respect to bones, but this outclassed sh*t sounds wild to me.

anyway, im def. trying to see him f!ght hendo because i know if machida had him even kinda rocked one hendo bomb is decapitation, and hendo will take some damage to get that one punch and aint gonna be backing up at all.
if he hands hendo then im tryna see him vs silva
 6 years ago '05        #624
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
ufc is just lucky its last couple ppvs have had impressive main events
lets get one ppv where 25 minutes of 2 guys turtling or whatever its called and just staying on the mat not trying to do anything
even this ppv was lame , machida didnt even try to kick jones in that stupid monkey stance he used , i mean one punt kick the the head or checst and bones whould of been koed and unless bones is some sort of machine there whould be no way to counter that in that stance, then the mir f!ght why the hell did big nog stop punching , dude deserved to get his arm broken for that sh*t .
 6 years ago '05        #625
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Imagin3 said:
lol idk why i'd give him props for not training for a southpaw?

i mean you can say whatever about figuring him out, you could make that argument for most rounds someone loses, but machida won that. sh*t was a dope choke respect to bones, but this outclassed sh*t sounds wild to me.

anyway, im def. trying to see him f!ght hendo because i know if machida had him even kinda rocked one hendo bomb is decapitation, and hendo will take some damage to get that one punch and aint gonna be backing up at all.
if he hands hendo then im tryna see him vs silva
U & this 1st round man YES MACHIDA WON THE 1ST ROUND. JESUS CHRIST I HAD MACHIDA WINNING THE 1ST ROUND ALSO Now that we got that out of the way

The fact this dude never fought a southpaw or trained to f!ght one & it only took him 1 round to figure out what he did wrong is incredible. There's f!ghters that been f!ghting for 10 plus years & still have trouble with Southpaws & still do the wrong things against them. Jones only been f!ghting for 4 years

I like Hendo I really do but I dont see him winning against Jones. Hendo can knockout a cow wit that right hand but Jones has too many tools. Jones is a very smart f!ghter he will avoid that right hand he is not Bisping His athleticism will be too much for Hendo. He's faster, he has great wrestling also & takedown defense, and of course his reach will keep Hendo at bay.
 6 years ago '08        #626
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
hendo aint scared to get hit tho. hendo went in there and banged with fedor, i think he can take a few to throw a couple at bones. so i think thats a great f!ght and should happen next.
i just dont get all this fanfare, he lost a round, then he came back and won the f!ght, good job but im not crowning this n*gga because he lost a round that you say he was taking to figure f!ghters our.
n*ggas do that every f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy