R.I.P French Montana's Career

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
:disdain2:....

....french you dumb n*gga you...
 6 years ago '11        #42
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 MegaTON said:
I helped put together the max b library of a legend 24 volume set, got a shout out from max b and my name is listed in the credits...

don't question it bytch (you see how i spelled it with a "y" because you're a bi*ch with 2 buttholes, fu*kin f*ggot)
I respect that sh*t! - Keith Clark

but please don't use the word f*ggot it's disrespectful to homos3xuals.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
 KeithClark said:
Is the latest victim of Bad Boy records a photoshop hack or did they change it? Cuz that sh*t is hilarious. I don't care what anyone online says I'M A REAL n*gga and I watched 106 & Park yesterday and I will say this!

1. Diddy is back but not for long...

2. Cassie, Red Cafe (who allowed Rocsi to HOE HIM with the question she asked), and MGK are all fake as fu*k

3. French Montana is the realest n*gga that was on that show

I'm not a fan of none of those n*ggaz and I HATE to talk bad about MGK but that beef sh*t he had with Yelawolf and Kid Cudi that sh*t is just bullsh*t to me. As a rapper I've been through way to much sh*t in my life to allow another man or woman approach me like that. I'm a REAL DIRECT a.ss n*gga most people can see that if you watch my YouTube videos. Life is harsh as fu*k and n*ggaz online and on Boxden need to know this industry is fake as fu*k; if you really want to know how fake these industry n*ggaz are listen to the song Shook Ones by Mobb Deep which has nothing to do with the subject but displays a PERFECT example.

Most of these industry cats are MBA/College types which I have no problems with but this game is so fu*king dirty! If you don't be in the streets or have someone around you (like Drake) who is entrenched in that heartless world your not going to make it out here. French Montana is a real n*gga because he was giving HELLA shout-outs that's the first sign a real n*gga shout-out EVERYBODY who knew him.

Red Cafe set there and said THANKS to Interscope and Bad Boy...

Cassie thanked her mother.....(not God or any religion she's only around cuz she has been fu*king Diddy for years in my books she's Olivia status)

MGK was speechless and I'm proud of the kid cuz I know n*ggaz that know him and he was homeless like I was so I respect him but I know he's not about that STREET sh*t by the way he handled his beef.

There's no way I'm gonna let anyone say sh*t negative about me without having a face to face encounter when I get in the way. It's just that simple...

Rocsi is a fake a.ss bi*ch I want to tell her off when I meet her in person but I don't wanna get banned like Webbie but I'll catch her slippin and run up on her. The way she DISRESPECTED Red Cafe yesterday was fu*kED UP! Maybe I'm the only one who caught it cuz she does it to Terrance EVERY SINGLE SHOW; I don't play that sarcasm sh*t I HATE SARCASTIC people; I always have and always will but Red Cafe is a hoe so he let it slid NOT KEITH CLARK.

All in all that VIDEO was DOPE AS fu*k! R.I.P. French hope the deal with Satan was worth it! - Keith Clark

if theres anyone i dislike on boxden its this f*ggot, your the type of kid who was getting beat up and made fun of in school
 12-09-2011, 01:53 PM         #44
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GangGreen227 said:
only time will tell
for now shut da fu*k up
I agree ^
 12-09-2011, 01:56 PM         #45
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his career is.....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #46
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 KeithClark said:
I respect that sh*t! - Keith Clark

but please don't use the word f*ggot it's disrespectful to homos3xuals.
no, wrong, it's disrespectful to f*ggots.
 6 years ago '11        #47
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 MegaTON said:
no, wrong, it's disrespectful to f*ggots.
Ok I can see your a closed minded individual I'm done. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '04        #48
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 KeithClark said:
Ok I can see your a closed minded individual I'm done. - Keith Clark
That makes you closed minded as well. - MegaTON
 6 years ago '07        #49
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
thread is k!lling me..
 6 years ago '04        #50
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 GangGreen227 said:
n*ggas hatin hard i see
french gonna go hard on badboy watch
Just accept it man. Once someone signs with BB, they are rarely ever seen again. And this n*gga was barely even seen before signing
 6 years ago '10        #51
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
RIP French you had a good run feeding da streets for 4 years strait

but its over n*gga u signed with the Devil
 6 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12140 12140
 deLeet said:
French Montana is the only one that can't lose with a bad boy situation, dude had his arms around diddy like they equals and sh*t, bossy
Then Diddy said on stage "we're gonna take our time with French" Code for well you know wtf it mean
 6 years ago '04        #53
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
 GangGreen227 said:
only time will tell
for now shut da fu*k up
u soft as hell brah...
 12-09-2011, 02:42 PM         #54
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is real sad, he had a promising career too..
 12-09-2011, 02:45 PM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
Is the latest victim of Bad Boy records a photoshop hack or did they change it? Cuz that sh*t is hilarious. I don't care what anyone online says I'M A REAL n*gga and I watched 106 & Park yesterday and I will say this!

1. Diddy is back but not for long...

2. Cassie, Red Cafe (who allowed Rocsi to HOE HIM with the question she asked), and MGK are all fake as fu*k

3. French Montana is the realest n*gga that was on that show

I'm not a fan of none of those n*ggaz and I HATE to talk bad about MGK but that beef sh*t he had with Yelawolf and Kid Cudi that sh*t is just bullsh*t to me. As a rapper I've been through way to much sh*t in my life to allow another man or woman approach me like that. I'm a REAL DIRECT a.ss n*gga most people can see that if you watch my YouTube videos. Life is harsh as fu*k and n*ggaz online and on Boxden need to know this industry is fake as fu*k; if you really want to know how fake these industry n*ggaz are listen to the song Shook Ones by Mobb Deep which has nothing to do with the subject but displays a PERFECT example.

Most of these industry cats are MBA/College types which I have no problems with but this game is so fu*king dirty! If you don't be in the streets or have someone around you (like Drake) who is entrenched in that heartless world your not going to make it out here. French Montana is a real n*gga because he was giving HELLA shout-outs that's the first sign a real n*gga shout-out EVERYBODY who knew him.

Red Cafe set there and said THANKS to Interscope and Bad Boy...

Cassie thanked her mother.....(not God or any religion she's only around cuz she has been fu*king Diddy for years in my books she's Olivia status)

MGK was speechless and I'm proud of the kid cuz I know n*ggaz that know him and he was homeless like I was so I respect him but I know he's not about that STREET sh*t by the way he handled his beef.

There's no way I'm gonna let anyone say sh*t negative about me without having a face to face encounter when I get in the way. It's just that simple...

Rocsi is a fake a.ss bi*ch I want to tell her off when I meet her in person but I don't wanna get banned like Webbie but I'll catch her slippin and run up on her. The way she DISRESPECTED Red Cafe yesterday was fu*kED UP! Maybe I'm the only one who caught it cuz she does it to Terrance EVERY SINGLE SHOW; I don't play that sarcasm sh*t I HATE SARCASTIC people; I always have and always will but Red Cafe is a hoe so he let it slid NOT KEITH CLARK.

All in all that VIDEO was DOPE AS fu*k! R.I.P. French hope the deal with Satan was worth it! - Keith Clark

[pic - click to view]

stfu n*gga no one is checking for your opinion, your bullsh*t music and dumb a.ss youtube videos. and the only way you'll ever get withihn 4 feet of rocsi is if you are standing outside the gates of BET waiting for her to sign your filthy "i love terrance J" tshirt. Stop taking yaself so serious with these long a.ss emotion filled posts like you matter in hip hop. You matter to no one, absolutely no ONE.

AND QUIT WITH THE STUPID "KEITH CLARK" SIGNATURES. who the fu*k do you think you are?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
^hell yea @popoff

i just thought this n*gga was different back when i starting bumping him 4/5 years ago

he just another fukkin dummy that wud do anytihng 4 quick fame shyts disgusting
 6 years ago '05        #57
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,863 | Props total: 5655 5655
is Bad Boy the only label in New York French promising to bring back NY with Diddy
 12-09-2011, 02:57 PM         #58
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
French has a career? Dude ain't much more known now than he was in 07 when I first heard his congested a.ss.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
I grew up listening to French Montana...he helped me become da man I am today (PAUSE)

mata fact , u could say he was da Biggie of my generation

RIP

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #60
jazminsti 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 51 51
Hopefully the paper work is intact I like frenchi hopefully he does not end up like Red Caf'e Never coming out !!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy