R.I.P French Montana's Career

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
French was making money independent style and will continue to do so even after the bad boy deal goes sour...... so what's the real issue?????
 12-09-2011, 12:49 PM         #22
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Diddy will do right by Frenchie because he knows his reputation is horrible

And I know Diddy still respects hip hop and doesnt want to go down as a career k!ller

I think Diddy is going to surprise everybody with this 1

He already has his team searching for Frenchies first single

It might be on some lean back type sh*t that will rejuvenate NY


Last edited by Rendition; 12-09-2011 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #23
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 577 577
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This
 6 years ago '10        #24
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Damagegadget said:
sign with bad boy
 12-09-2011, 01:02 PM         #25
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
French Montana is the only one that can't lose with a bad boy situation, dude had his arms around diddy like they equals and sh*t, bossy
 6 years ago '04        #26
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 NO RELIGION said:
I was never a fan,but this sh*t bang

this song was on every mixtape for like 3 years, i swearrrrrr.
 12-09-2011, 01:06 PM         #27
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's wack anyways
 6 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
avatar space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18980 18980
Moroccan and Somali.... never woulda guessed that...
 6 years ago '05        #29
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
i fu*ks wit french too, R.I.P to him along wit red cafe's career
 6 years ago '10        #30
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 deLeet said:
French Montana is the only one that can't lose with a bad boy situation, dude had his arms around diddy like they equals and sh*t, bossy
lol...He did the suge arm on shoulder sh*t...lol


[pic - click to view]



Still, Bad Boy is not a good look. I fear for French's future
 6 years ago '09        #31
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$29,711 | Props total: 13321 13321
 6 years ago '07        #32
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
His career was never alive
 6 years ago '06        #33
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
fu*k NOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 12-09-2011, 01:15 PM         #34
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ciggavelli said:
lol...He did the suge arm on shoulder sh*t...lol


[pic - click to view]



Still, Bad Boy is not a good look. I fear for French's future
I swear French was lookin like the boss on that video, diddy was about to shout out french team and he stopped dude
 12-09-2011, 01:16 PM         #35
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the last rap album to come out on bad boy....

Boyz n da Hood - Back Up n da Chevy Released: October 2, 2007
 6 years ago '11        #36
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Is the latest victim of Bad Boy records a photoshop hack or did they change it? Cuz that sh*t is hilarious. I don't care what anyone online says I'M A REAL n*gga and I watched 106 & Park yesterday and I will say this!

1. Diddy is back but not for long...

2. Cassie, Red Cafe (who allowed Rocsi to HOE HIM with the question she asked), and MGK are all fake as fu*k

3. French Montana is the realest n*gga that was on that show

I'm not a fan of none of those n*ggaz and I HATE to talk bad about MGK but that beef sh*t he had with Yelawolf and Kid Cudi that sh*t is just bullsh*t to me. As a rapper I've been through way to much sh*t in my life to allow another man or woman approach me like that. I'm a REAL DIRECT a.ss n*gga most people can see that if you watch my YouTube videos. Life is harsh as fu*k and n*ggaz online and on Boxden need to know this industry is fake as fu*k; if you really want to know how fake these industry n*ggaz are listen to the song Shook Ones by Mobb Deep which has nothing to do with the subject but displays a PERFECT example.

Most of these industry cats are MBA/College types which I have no problems with but this game is so fu*king dirty! If you don't be in the streets or have someone around you (like Drake) who is entrenched in that heartless world your not going to make it out here. French Montana is a real n*gga because he was giving HELLA shout-outs that's the first sign a real n*gga shout-out EVERYBODY who knew him.

Red Cafe set there and said THANKS to Interscope and Bad Boy...

Cassie thanked her mother.....(not God or any religion she's only around cuz she has been fu*king Diddy for years in my books she's Olivia status)

MGK was speechless and I'm proud of the kid cuz I know n*ggaz that know him and he was homeless like I was so I respect him but I know he's not about that STREET sh*t by the way he handled his beef.

There's no way I'm gonna let anyone say sh*t negative about me without having a face to face encounter when I get in the way. It's just that simple...


Rocsi is a fake a.ss bi*ch I want to tell her off when I meet her in person but I don't wanna get banned like Webbie but I'll catch her slippin and run up on her. The way she DISRESPECTED Red Cafe yesterday was fu*kED UP! Maybe I'm the only one who caught it cuz she does it to Terrance EVERY SINGLE SHOW; I don't play that sarcasm sh*t I HATE SARCASTIC people; I always have and always will but Red Cafe is a hoe so he let it slid NOT KEITH CLARK.

All in all that VIDEO was DOPE AS fu*k! R.I.P. French hope the deal with Satan was worth it! - Keith Clark


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #37
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 KeithClark said:
Is the latest victim of Bad Boy records a photoshop hack or did they change it? Cuz that sh*t is hilarious. I don't care what anyone online says I'M A REAL n*gga and I watched 106 & Park yesterday and I will say this!

1. Diddy is back but not for long...

2. Cassie, Red Cafe (who allowed Rocsi to HOE HIM with the question she asked), and MGK are all fake as fu*k

3. French Montana is the realest n*gga that was on that show

I'm not a fan of none of those n*ggaz and I HATE to talk bad about MGK but that beef sh*t he had with Yelawolf and Kid Cudi that sh*t is just bullsh*t to me. As a rapper I've been through way to much sh*t in my life to allow another man or woman approach me like that. I'm a REAL DIRECT a.ss n*gga most people can see that if you watch my YouTube videos. Life is harsh as fu*k and n*ggaz online and on Boxden need to know this industry is fake as fu*k; if you really want to know how fake these industry n*ggaz are listen to the song Shook Ones by Mobb Deep which has nothing to do with the subject but displays a PERFECT example.

Most of these industry cats are MBA/College types which I have no problems with but this game is so fu*king dirty! If you don't be in the streets or have someone around you (like Drake) who is entrenched in that heartless world your not going to make it out here. French Montana is a real n*gga because he was giving HELLA shout-outs that's the first sign a real n*gga shout-out EVERYBODY who knew him.

Red Cafe set there and said THANKS to Interscope and Bad Boy...

Cassie thanked her mother.....(not God or any religion she's only around cuz she has been fu*king Diddy for years in my books she's Olivia status)

MGK was speechless and I'm proud of the kid cuz I know n*ggaz that know him and he was homeless like I was so I respect him but I know he's not about that STREET sh*t by the way he handled his beef.

There's no way I'm gonna let anyone say sh*t negative about me without having a face to face encounter when I get in the way. It's just that simple...


Rocsi is a fake a.ss bi*ch I want to tell her off when I meet her in person but I don't wanna get banned like Webbie but I'll catch her slippin and run up on her. The way she DISRESPECTED Red Cafe yesterday was fu*kED UP! Maybe I'm the only one who caught it cuz she does it to Terrance EVERY SINGLE SHOW; I don't play that sarcasm sh*t I HATE SARCASTIC people; I always have and always will but Red Cafe is a hoe so he let it slid NOT KEITH CLARK.

All in all that VIDEO was DOPE AS fu*k! R.I.P. French hope the deal with Satan was worth it! - Keith Clark

ain't nobody tryin to read your rendition of "The v*gina Monologues" get that lifetime original movie sh*t the fu*k outta here..
 6 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
i was starting to like some of his music... o well

i see diddy is all back in the videos again
 6 years ago '11        #39
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 MegaTON said:
ain't nobody tryin to read your rendition of "The v*gina Monologues" get that lifetime original movie sh*t the fu*k outta here..
Yo if your not APART of the WAVY crew and your repping that sh*t online on some fan sh*t go k!ll yourself! you noncreative a.ss n*gga - Keith Clark


I can't hate on you too hard cuz I fu*kS with that Bushido Blade my n*gga remember Tsubame bi*ch!!!


Last edited by KeithClark; 12-09-2011 at 01:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 KeithClark said:
Yo if your not APART of the WAVY crew and your repping that sh*t online on some fan sh*t go k!ll yourself! you noncreative a.ss n*gga - Keith Clark
I helped put together the max b library of a legend 24 volume set, got a shout out from max b and my name is listed in the credits...

don't question it bytch (you see how i spelled it with a "y" because you're a bi*ch with 2 buttholes, fu*kin f*ggot)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy