Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ImAMonster said:
Lmao @ "You're not allowed to say that word because I don't like that word" bi*ch you think you run sh*t or something? I'm not ALLOWED to say that word cause YOU don't like it? Who the fu*k you think you are? You'll get your body caught around here saying some stupid sh*t like that. Trying to be the supremacist and sh*t. Get yo a.ss k!lled.

How ironic! Don't you date a black girl?
The audacity and arrogance of caucasians is astounding. How is she being the supremacist? If she recieved ANY violent retaliation for checking them for the racist chants, I promise you, harm will be done to them as well. You should think b4 posting or keep your pro racist commentary to yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #162
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 PLK12 said:
ole sandusky bi*ch made perverts
ole just as many black people by percentage bi*ch made perverts
 6 years ago '05        #163
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
well god damn...ether in it's purest form
Yeah you know whats fu*ked up is that just as many black people by percentage like little boys. PLUS they have higher rates of every other crime.

sh*ts fu*ked up isnt it tho?

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 12-11-2011 at 10:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #164
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
70% of other criminals aren't white. maybe white people just have a passion for children's b00ty holes. Particularly male child b00ty hole.
black people have just as much passion for that sh*t according to the percentages. That sh*t is nasty b.
 6 years ago '08        #165
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
black people have just as much passion for that sh*t according to the percentages. That sh*t is nasty b.
looking more guilty with each post buddy
 12-12-2011, 02:24 AM         #166
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Caucasian

79% admitted child molesters

72% of male population

African-American

6% admitted child molesters

12% of male population

Yes that sh*t is nasty "b"
 6 years ago '04        #167
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 big blak afrika said:
Caucasian

79% admitted child molesters

72% of male population

African-American

6% admitted child molesters

12% of male population

Yes that sh*t is nasty "b"
Gameover
 6 years ago '05        #168
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
Whites molest kids at a higher rate than Blacks...just like Blacks carjack people at a higher rate than whites...this is just how it is, suck it up...don't take it personally...
 6 years ago '08        #169
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
I never knew law & order svu was a reality show.
 6 years ago '06        #170
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Fras1788 said:
Well number 1, it was a sarcastic joke. As in, something that typically comes from Redneck White America.

Here's my "n*gga" opinion.

Modern Black people will never know how much hurt the word "n!gger" really brought, because we live in a different time now. Am I saying racism doesn't exist? No, of course not, because you'd have to be a preppy white kid who is sheltered from reality. Racism definitely does exist, but what I'm saying is the people who are directly connected, and who directly experienced "slavery" in itself, are the only ones who know the true derogatory meaning behind the word. Modern Black people, just base their hate or dislike of the word based on its history.

The second point i'd like to make, is stupid a.ss white people coming in here, and saying "I hear black people say cracker all the time, and "Cracka", and it doesn't bother me, why does n*gga bother you?" To those people, I'd like to say SHUT THE fu*k UP. Cracker, or Cracka, does not have the baggage, and history that the word "n*gga/N!GGER" does.

Lastly, white people, get some black friends, and stop saying n*gga to be funny or just cause some black dude says it, and you think you're cool. You will find that if you do get some black friends, you'll have some dudes who are OK with you saying it, and some dudes that will pull a fu*kin gun on your a.ss, so just ease up, relax, and stop actin like you have any clue what "n*gga" means.
Racism goes both ways...looking down at one racist term and giving another one a pass just because it doesn't carry the same history is absolutely foolish to think. Thats like me k!lling an innocent father and then looking down at another person for k!lling 100 babies. Racism is racism...one is not any more acceptable then the other. Stop being hypocritical. Racist people use both terms for the SAME purpose...neither race should be using any of those terms.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 12-15-2011 at 04:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #171
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Well number 1, it was a sarcastic joke. As in, something that typically comes from Redneck White America.

Here's my "n*gga" opinion.

Modern Black people will never know how much hurt the word "n!gger" really brought, because we live in a different time now. Am I saying racism doesn't exist? No, of course not, because you'd have to be a preppy white kid who is sheltered from reality. Racism definitely does exist, but what I'm saying is the people who are directly connected, and who directly experienced "slavery" in itself, are the only ones who know the true derogatory meaning behind the word. Modern Black people, just base their hate or dislike of the word based on its history.
i disagree.... the word reminds me of a hurtful era that my people, ie me, had to go through. Which is something i dont want to think about cause then ill be on some radical Heuy P Newton sh*t. Back then it was common practice, so blacks were more accustomed to turning the other cheek. Kinda like a king having to clean his castle. i get the WTF feeling, followed by intense hurt, then an since of responiblity to right wrongs (which means fu*k up the white person that said it and any white person in arms length)

Last edited by Account001; 12-16-2011 at 03:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy