Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2011, 01:15 PM         #141
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Everybody talking about black people this black people that. Let me ask a question. What group of people have white people ever been able to interact with on a civil level? Native Americans no k!lled them stole their land infected them with all kinds of diseases. Blacks no slavery jim crow lynching apartheid in their own country segregation. Japanese no threw them in internment camps. Chinese exploited them during the building of the transcontinental railroad. That's just in America. Everyone who comes into contact with this race is met with oppression, barbarism, and death, they are truly a plague.
preach

but that white guilts a muthafuhka though.
 12-10-2011, 01:16 PM         #142
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
all of you guys should join forces and do something about it.
Then we would be no better than the neanderthals.
 12-10-2011, 01:21 PM         #143
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
Once again black people showing how hypocritical and ironic they can be.
hypocritical?

nah buddy

I AM racist!

now please...

RUNTELDAT

tell me how wrong i am Mr.Charlie

ma'fuhka cant even answer the goddamn question. its okay for white folks to hate EVERYfuhkinTHING under the sun but let a n*gga say he aint particularly fond of white folks and he gets hit with the "youre no better than them" lecture lol

white folks whole history is centered around ignorance

yet we was called N*ggers? go figure

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-10-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #144
Mack2o5 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 5 5
 Fras1788 said:
Yeah, I understand where you were coming from too, its hard to sense sarcasm over the internet. I'm from VT, home of many racists, and I can't tell you many times I've heard the corniest, stupidest fu*king joke, where I'm like... and just stare at person.

Thats what I was getting at by telling that stupid a.ss joke, it was one of the ones I've heard unfortunately.
I was born and raised in Alabama....and spent 8 years in the military so you can only imagine what I've heard from people from all over the place that's why I didn't ask your race when I addressed you the first time because I don't see color in this forum just the intelligent vs. the ignorant

Most jokes don't bother me because they are just word's and opinions.. I would be mad at the fact that they disrespected me as a human being by putting me in a uncomfortable situation of having to pick between solving the problem with violence or intelligence because some sh*t is so corny or disrespectful that it must be dealt with violence because that's the only thing that would get through some people's thick skull

Funny thing is when I was deployed to Iraq we made lil racial jokes here and there but none of us took offense to it because we all knew we would take a bullet for each over there if need be and still to this day

In my short 26 years on this world the worst place I've experienced racism was over in Germany it's very blatant and it seems as if I couldn't do nothing about it because I didn't know if they hated me for my uniform or my skin color all I knew was they hated me
 5 years ago '10        #145
Mack2o5 
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Then we would be no better than the neanderthals.
True...
 12-10-2011, 01:33 PM         #146
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mack2o5 said:
I was born and raised in Alabama....and spent 8 years in the military so you can only imagine what I've heard from people from all over the place that's why I didn't ask your race when I addressed you the first time because I don't see color in this forum just the intelligent vs. the ignorant

Most jokes don't bother me because they are just word's and opinions.. I would be mad at the fact that they disrespected me as a human being by putting me in a uncomfortable situation of having to pick between solving the problem with violence or intelligence because some sh*t is so corny or disrespectful that it must be dealt with violence because that's the only thing that would get through some people's thick skull

Funny thing is when I was deployed to Iraq we made lil racial jokes here and there but none of us took offense to it because we all knew we would take a bullet for each over there if need be and still to this day

In my short 26 years on this world the worst place I've experienced racism was over in Germany it's very blatant and it seems as if I couldn't do nothing about it because I didn't know if they hated me for my uniform or my skin color all I knew was they hated me
i did 8 also. Iraq is where I learned just how vile and pathetic some of these white folks are. and mind you I went over right around the time when Katrina happened.

I can't tell you how many "good for those monkeys" and "i hope they all drown" type sh*t I heard over there. Im thinkin' "so no white folk live in them places?" fuhkin weirdos
 12-10-2011, 01:39 PM         #147
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See what happens when throwing that word around casually becomes the cool thing to do? Doesn't matter if most the players were black, it's still something out of an edgy sketch comedy show.
 5 years ago '07        #148
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,690 | Props total: 7 7
 big blak afrika said:
80% of people in jail due to violence against children are white. 70% of pedophiles white. It's o.k. you don't know that, America is very good at covering up the perversions of certain people. However it's odd everyone knows the statistics of Black and Latino crime.
 big blak afrika said:
Everybody talking about black people this black people that. Let me ask a question. What group of people have white people ever been able to interact with on a civil level? Native Americans no k!lled them stole their land infected them with all kinds of diseases. Blacks no slavery jim crow lynching apartheid in their own country segregation. Japanese no threw them in internment camps. Chinese exploited them during the building of the transcontinental railroad. That's just in America. Everyone who comes into contact with this race is met with oppression, barbarism, and death, they are truly a plague.
 big blak afrika said:
70% of other criminals aren't white. maybe white people just have a passion for children's b00ty holes. Particularly male child b00ty hole.
well god damn...ether in it's purest form

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 12-10-2011 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #149
Mack2o5 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
i did 8 also. Iraq is where I learned just how vile and pathetic some of these white folks are. and mind you I went over right around the time when Katrina happened.

I can't tell you how many "good for those monkeys" and "i hope they all drown" type sh*t I heard over there. Im thinkin' "so no white folk live in them places?" fuhkin weirdos
Yeah sh*ts is weird the worse I felt around my unit was when Barrack Obama was elected president...He was elected the same day as my birthday and me and my unit been in the field for at least 2 weeks and were gonna have PB&J sandwiches for my birthday because that was pretty much the only thing we really had out in the field after the dfac closes...we hyped my birhtday up for at least a week I mean everybody was down for it because just to have something to do....some of them were so upset about him getting elected that they didn't even show up for it and they were the ones that bought everything

We never brought that day back up ever but they did try and make up for it the next birthday when we were actually in Iraq

That day reminded me of that family guy skit

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #150
xuNpReDiCtAblEx 
space
space
$476 | Props total: 145 145
wtf *****..why cant a ***** say ***** to get the team hyped up?...***** thats crayyy!!

fixed
 5 years ago '10        #151
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,322 | Props total: 537 537
 big blak afrika said:
:hmm:
 5 years ago '07        #152
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,772 | Props total: 92 92
I wanna place some blame on the parents but these students are old enough to make better decisions for themselves. A lot of ppl carry deep-seated resentments towards ppl they know nothing about. That transfers to the children and you end up with a fu*ked up hypocritical society even when on the surface everything's "A-ok".
 5 years ago '10        #153
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,684 | Props total: 55 55
Big blak africa knows his sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #154
KJHARDY 78 heat pts78
space
space
$18,125 | Props total: 3569 3569
Go lil b*tch go lil b*tch go
 5 years ago '07        #155
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,690 | Props total: 7 7
 ManWithoutFear! said:

savages
 12-10-2011, 02:24 PM         #156
dearindustry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

shut the fu*k up white boy
n*gga why you mad...just telln it like it is...maybe once you get ur a.ss off the streets and educate yourself it will open your eyes. if you keep thinking that the white man is trying to hold you down you are never going to get anywhere. Work hard and you will have white people working for you... i do.
 5 years ago '10        #157
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 2 2
 ManWithoutFear! said:
hypocritical?

nah buddy

I AM racist!

now please...

RUNTELDAT

tell me how wrong i am Mr.Charlie

ma'fuhka cant even answer the goddamn question. its okay for white folks to hate EVERYfuhkinTHING under the sun but let a n*gga say he aint particularly fond of white folks and he gets hit with the "youre no better than them" lecture lol

white folks whole history is centered around ignorance

yet we was called N*ggers? go figure
You are using so many logical fallacies it isn't even worth it arguing with you.

Continue with your ignorance.
 5 years ago '07        #158
Deniro732 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,351 | Props total: 1122 1122
 Loxy Miracles said:
smh its 2011 b. this is sad as fu*k man some white people are stupid as fu*k
fixed that for you

Tony Franks said:
Lol, it made em feel badass before the game, I can dig it. they needed to stop that sh*t when ole girl showed up tho, unless they been winning chips aince they started sayin ninja, then they better not stop
god damn you're a fu*king idiot ...what race are you? How'd you like it if you were the only minority on a team and they used a racial slur directed towards your ethnicity as a pre game chant? here with that dumbass sh*t..your mother should've swallowed you ..there's a bunch of ways a team can make themselves feel badass before a game without being racist.. the bi*ch who coaches that team should be fired for hearing the girls joke in a racist manner towards the one girl but not doing anything about it and the girl getting suspended for 5 days for a justifiable cause when the dumbass racist hoes on the b ball team only get suspended for 2? And his being a tradition as if there were no black players on the varsity team in the past? This story is just all types of fu*ked ..i wonder how nice the squad is anyways, especially if they have a sophmore playing varsity either she's real nice or they just suck..oh well

Last edited by Deniro732; 12-10-2011 at 02:53 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #159
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 327 327
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Just crackers being crackers. fu*k em
stupid comments like this is why racism still exists. one small percentage of a race does something and all of a sudden everyone of that race is like that?

every race does this to each other, there's no race that is more or less racist than another
 5 years ago '05        #160
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$781 | Props total: 25 25

Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago