Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
d2powermf 3 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 1 1
Seems like a fabricated story, maybe as an attempt to get out of trouble for f!ghting. If it's all true, well, it goes to show that some people are just dumb as f*ck. It also shows that their high school lacks creativity if that's the best inspirational chant they can come up with.
 6 years ago '10        #122
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Staszy said:
Once again black people showing how hypocritical and ironic they can be.
fu*k u gretzky
 6 years ago '07        #123
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
v-nasty and kreayshawn were clearly on this team to start the tradition.
 12-10-2011, 12:15 PM         #124
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownrockets said:
B/C black people don't beat their kids hahahahahahahah Wake up man, there is not a week that goes by on a NYC subway where I dont see a young black mom either a) beat the sh*t out of her young kid in the middle of a crowded subway or b) just walk off and completely ignore the fact that her child is clueless and stuck in the car
80% of people in jail due to violence against children are white. 70% of pedophiles white. It's o.k. you don't know that, America is very good at covering up the perversions of certain people. However it's odd everyone knows the statistics of Black and Latino crime.
 6 years ago '11        #125
gc le phresh 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '05        #126
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Wow this happened in Buffalo? My opinion of that city just dropped even more.
 6 years ago '10        #127
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 big blak afrika said:
80% of people in jail due to violence against children are white. 70% of pedophiles white. It's o.k. you don't know that, America is very good at covering up the perversions of certain people. However it's odd everyone knows the statistics of Black and Latino crime.
 6 years ago '05        #128
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 big blak afrika said:
70% of America is white you dumbass. So it makes sense that 70% of pedophiles would be white. Take a statistics class. Not everything is a cover up by the government.
 12-10-2011, 12:26 PM         #129
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody talking about black people this black people that. Let me ask a question. What group of people have white people ever been able to interact with on a civil level? Native Americans no k!lled them stole their land infected them with all kinds of diseases. Blacks no slavery jim crow lynching apartheid in their own country segregation. Japanese no threw them in internment camps. Chinese exploited them during the building of the transcontinental railroad. That's just in America. Everyone who comes into contact with this race is met with oppression, barbarism, and death, they are truly a plague.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 809 809
white bi*ches that use n*gga >
 12-10-2011, 12:28 PM         #131
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
70% of America is white you dumbass. So it makes sense that 70% of pedophiles would be white. Take a statistics class. Not everything is a cover up by the government.
70% of other criminals aren't white. maybe white people just have a passion for children's b00ty holes. Particularly male child b00ty hole.
 6 years ago '11        #132
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 big blak afrika said:
70% of other criminals aren't white. maybe white people just have a passion for children's b00ty holes. Particularly male child b00ty hole.
ole sandusky bi*ch made perverts
 12-10-2011, 12:51 PM         #133
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
suburbs of buffalo is the most racist place in the country. A whole lot of magazines printed that. sh*t they invented dwb.
I grew up down the street from this high school
 6 years ago '10        #134
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 big blak afrika said:
Worst logic I have ever heard
 6 years ago '08        #135
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 big blak afrika said:
Everybody talking about black people this black people that. Let me ask a question. What group of people have white people ever been able to interact with on a civil level? Native Americans no k!lled them stole their land infected them with all kinds of diseases. Blacks no slavery jim crow lynching apartheid in their own country segregation. Japanese no threw them in internment camps. Chinese exploited them during the building of the transcontinental railroad. That's just in America. Everyone who comes into contact with this race is met with oppression, barbarism, and death, they are truly a plague.
all of you guys should join forces and do something about it.
 12-10-2011, 01:15 PM         #136
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
preach

but that white guilts a muthafuhka though.
 12-10-2011, 01:16 PM         #137
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
all of you guys should join forces and do something about it.
Then we would be no better than the neanderthals.
 12-10-2011, 01:21 PM         #138
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
Once again black people showing how hypocritical and ironic they can be.
hypocritical?

nah buddy

I AM racist!

now please...

RUNTELDAT

tell me how wrong i am Mr.Charlie

ma'fuhka cant even answer the goddamn question. its okay for white folks to hate EVERYfuhkinTHING under the sun but let a n*gga say he aint particularly fond of white folks and he gets hit with the "youre no better than them" lecture lol

white folks whole history is centered around ignorance

yet we was called N*ggers? go figure

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-10-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #139
Mack2o5 
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Yeah, I understand where you were coming from too, its hard to sense sarcasm over the internet. I'm from VT, home of many racists, and I can't tell you many times I've heard the corniest, stupidest fu*king joke, where I'm like... and just stare at person.

Thats what I was getting at by telling that stupid a.ss joke, it was one of the ones I've heard unfortunately.
I was born and raised in Alabama....and spent 8 years in the military so you can only imagine what I've heard from people from all over the place that's why I didn't ask your race when I addressed you the first time because I don't see color in this forum just the intelligent vs. the ignorant

Most jokes don't bother me because they are just word's and opinions.. I would be mad at the fact that they disrespected me as a human being by putting me in a uncomfortable situation of having to pick between solving the problem with violence or intelligence because some sh*t is so corny or disrespectful that it must be dealt with violence because that's the only thing that would get through some people's thick skull

Funny thing is when I was deployed to Iraq we made lil racial jokes here and there but none of us took offense to it because we all knew we would take a bullet for each over there if need be and still to this day

In my short 26 years on this world the worst place I've experienced racism was over in Germany it's very blatant and it seems as if I couldn't do nothing about it because I didn't know if they hated me for my uniform or my skin color all I knew was they hated me
 6 years ago '10        #140
Mack2o5 
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Then we would be no better than the neanderthals.
True...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago