Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 edivegas said:
i think this is hilarious. 1, 2, 3.. (looks around and makes sure there are no darkies around)... wait is that term also offensive? and if so then why? if you're dark, be dark and proud. doesnt make u less of a person. name-calling is fun. no need to get your panties in a bunch. I was offended when they got rid of the McRib again, but I mean what the hell... I will continue living. I think black folks should call white folks, and latinos, and asians the N-word and then we will all get used to being called the N-word and strip it of its evil. who's with me?
 Nautilus O said:
actually the word n*gga isnt racist at all, we need to stop being so damn sensitive
 Nautilus O said:
Because I know the definition of racism and you don't?

n*gga or ****** itself isnt racist at all. Unless they were trying to put somebody all it is is a word, just like when MJ said "kick me, kike me" and Jews got upset. He was actually referring to a Jewish person as a kike.

When she called the girl a "black piece of sh*t" thats racism, 123 n*gga is just corny, She should have been mad at then for being corny. She should have joined in and said 123 honky when they were saying n*gga
alright people that's 3 post trying to justify this ridiculous sh*t already...how many more do you think we will see?
 6 years ago '06        #102
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 regulate said:
Typical racist caucasions walking around life totally oblivious to the fact that they reek of white supremacy.

Just another day in the good ole us of a
Yea because black people aren't racist at all either....I've never heard a black person say cracker before

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 12-10-2011 at 08:43 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #103
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Just crackers being crackers. fu*k em
 12-10-2011, 09:10 AM         #104
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
White people also started all that stuff. Also get pedophilla and violent crimes against children out of the white community and then you can judge another community.

B/C black people don't beat their kids hahahahahahahah Wake up man, there is not a week that goes by on a NYC subway where I dont see a young black mom either a) beat the sh*t out of her young kid in the middle of a crowded subway or b) just walk off and completely ignore the fact that her child is clueless and stuck in the car
 12-10-2011, 09:25 AM         #105
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if white people are just born this way.
& to those who say "this doesn't make sense." course it does...

To white people.
 12-10-2011, 09:34 AM         #106
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Yea because black people aren't racist at all either....I've never heard a black person say cracker before
Lemme ask you something.

You don't think black folk don't have a reason to hate white folk?
What was white folk reasoning behind hating black folk?
Oh, wait don't tell me...
This 2011. n*ggas should just get over it right? Pull your "who got fuhked worse" chart out. Jews or Indians. Lol What, seein' that good ol' whitey has no more hate in his heart for darky? Lol
Yeah, wake up & see a girls highschool bball team reminding n*ggas why we hate yalls pasty evil a.sses so much. FOH honkey

I probably won't live to see it but when its yalls time to feel that payback its gonna burn like a son of a b*tch! Like Louis CK said lol

Get mad
 6 years ago '04        #107
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
I like it.
 6 years ago '06        #108
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
kind of funny
 6 years ago '04        #109
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 foshomoney said:
suburbs of buffalo is the most racist place in the country. A whole lot of magazines printed that. sh*t they invented dwb.
you ain't lying. being from the city of buffalo i think it's a fu*king disgrace.
 6 years ago '04        #110
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 wh¡teboy said:
you ain't lying. being from the city of buffalo i think it's a fu*king disgrace.
but on the whole DWB thing... the BPD harass you if you got a nice ride round here. don't matter if you are a white or black person, gang banger or preacher.
 12-10-2011, 10:38 AM         #111
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funniest sh*t i read all day
 12-10-2011, 11:02 AM         #112
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i take it theres no white girls on the team?
 6 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 Higgins said:
lol murica, when will you learn?

[pic - click to view]

More of Obama's fault here huh?

some of you are just plain loco...
 6 years ago '06        #114
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lemme ask you something.

This 2011. n*ggas should just get over it right? Pull your "who got fuhked worse" chart out. Jews or Indians. Lol What, seein' that good ol' whitey has no more hate in his heart for darky? Lol
Yeah, wake up & see a girls highschool bball team reminding n*ggas why we hate yalls pasty evil a.sses so much. FOH honkey

I probably won't live to see it but when its yalls time to feel that payback its gonna burn like a son of a b*tch! Like Louis CK said lol

Get mad
Actually I'm Trini (coolie east indian) and Native...so my ancestors were fu*ked over just as hard...you don't think we were slaves too? But yes, this is 2011, I dont have any reason to hate a white person for what their ancestors did to mine...that's a very misguided, uneducated approach to take. An approach that will get you NOWHERE in life.

And like I said there are black people that are racists too (and not only to whites) just like members from every race so you cant just look at white people and point the finger.

And it's funny how you responded to my post with a failed attempt at racism as well.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 12-10-2011 at 11:23 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #115
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lemme ask you something.

Get mad
Feel ya.....kind of
 Fras1788 said:
Whats a racist chain saw sound like?

n*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*ggan*gga n*ggan*ggan*gga
I bet you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use that joke, huh........ :nosmileyneeded:

Last edited by Mack2o5; 12-10-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #116
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 "SS" said:
so we just gonna ignore the fact of how bad a basketball team fulla white girls must suck instead if calling the only black girl on the team n*gga they shoulda been calling her God cause I know she was beastin like a young Micheal Jordan in a court fulls Honkies
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #117
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 dearindustry said:
n*gga and ****** dont hold the same connotation anymore. Just like gay no longer means happy. It is no longer a word to put us down. it means so much more now n*gga = cool powerful fresh...it represents brotherhood and family. I don't necessarily want a bunch of white girls saying it but it doesn't mean what it use to anymore its not racist, at least not in this situation. If anything you should be proud that all the little white kids like our music, clothes, style, and dialect. We are trend setters

[pic - click to view]

shut the fu*k up white boy
 6 years ago '10        #118
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 Fras1788 said:
Well number 1, it was a sarcastic joke. As in, something that typically comes from Redneck White America.

Here's my "n*gga" opinion.

Modern Black people will never know how much hurt the word "n!gger" really brought, because we live in a different time now. Am I saying racism doesn't exist? No, of course not, because you'd have to be a preppy white kid who is sheltered from reality. Racism definitely does exist, but what I'm saying is the people who are directly connected, and who directly experienced "slavery" in itself, are the only ones who know the true derogatory meaning behind the word. Modern Black people, just base their hate or dislike of the word based on its history.

The second point i'd like to make, is stupid a.ss white people coming in here, and saying "I hear black people say cracker all the time, and "Cracka", and it doesn't bother me, why does n*gga bother you?" To those people, I'd like to say SHUT THE fu*k UP. Cracker, or Cracka, does not have the baggage, and history that the word "n*gga/N!GGER" does.

Lastly, white people, get some black friends, and stop saying n*gga to be funny or just cause some black dude says it, and you think you're cool. You will find that if you do get some black friends, you'll have some dudes who are OK with you saying it, and some dudes that will pull a fu*kin gun on your a.ss, so just ease up, relax, and stop actin like you have any clue what "n*gga" means.
You made alot more sense in this statement than that "sarcastic" joke you made
Actually I agree pretty much with everything you said
 6 years ago '10        #119
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lemme ask you something.

Get mad
Once again black people showing how hypocritical and ironic they can be.
 6 years ago '04        #120
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
DAMN.......... RACISM alive and well.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy