Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
99 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 676 676
What the fu*k kind of tradition is some "1, 2, 3, ******"? I am white and I've always had mad black friends and I wouldn't say no stupid sh*t like that (1) because of the word used, (2) because it doesn't even make fu*king sense. It doesn't even have any significance whatsoever. The fu*k is wrong with these people? Tradition my a.ss. Sounds like these c*nts just made that sh*t up on a whim because they had a black female on the team. I really find it hard to believe they let them do this sh*t for years.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
shoot em up bang bang
 6 years ago '10        #83
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11983 11983
actually the word n*gga isnt racist at all, we need to stop being so damn sensitive
 6 years ago '08        #84
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
So did they say it with the er or with the a?
 12-09-2011, 11:01 PM         #85
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
actually the word n*gga isnt racist at all, we need to stop being so damn sensitive
House ******:nasmad:
 12-09-2011, 11:16 PM         #86
LikquidWisdom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went to kenmore east. 350 fries rd.. Tonawanda ny... Pretty big story around here.
 6 years ago '05        #87
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 482 482
we da n*ggas dont approve
 6 years ago '06        #88
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7265 7265
"Nappy Headed Hoes on 3.. 1-2-3 NAPPY HEADED HOES!!!!"
 12-10-2011, 12:15 AM         #89
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this thread will be bumped any time race or a statement close to "______ is just a word, it isn't offensive anymore" is brought up.

I am utterly ashamed at this.

Nautilus O said:
n*gga = Nigger

You can try to make it nice & peachy my dear friend, but it's still the same word.

Cracka = Cracker and I don't hear anybody having a problem with that.
 6 years ago '09        #90
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
Lmao @ "You're not allowed to say that word because I don't like that word" bi*ch you think you run sh*t or something? I'm not ALLOWED to say that word cause YOU don't like it? Who the fu*k you think you are? You'll get your body caught around here saying some stupid sh*t like that. Trying to be the supremacist and sh*t. Get yo a.ss k!lled.
 6 years ago '11        #91
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,505 | Props total: 292 292
white people.
 6 years ago '04        #92
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
I could imagine dave chappelle goin in on this if his show was still goin
 6 years ago '11        #93
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 bobby doobie said:
white people.

12-10-2011, 01:47 AM         #94
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
What about all the times white people get called honky white boy cracker redneck. or how about when white kides are walking home from school and all the black kids beat them up thats okay. But this is wrong. I'm white my parents never said any thing racist well I was growing up. It was the black kids in school, that help be learn about being racist not me it was them. So lets forget about all the white people give to the black community. We helped end segregation in the south. We helped end slavery in the civil war. We helped get blacks there right to vote. Alot of white people died for the black cause. What do we get racist comments like this in this thread blaming us for anything and everything. Put the guns down and kick the drugs out of your community then you can blame us.
White people also started all that stuff. Also get pedophilla and violent crimes against children out of the white community and then you can judge another community.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11

Sorry but what kind of chant is that? 1,2,3 n*igger! lol
 6 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28495 28495
....I Cosign That a.ss Whoopin.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11983 11983
 Zo1987 said:
House ******:nasmad:
Because I know the definition of racism and you don't?

Jackson High said:
I think this thread will be bumped any time race or a statement close to "______ is just a word, it isn't offensive anymore" is brought up.

I am utterly ashamed at this.

n*gga = Nigger

You can try to make it nice & peachy my dear friend, but it's still the same word.

Cracka = Cracker and I don't hear anybody having a problem with that.
n*gga or ****** itself isnt racist at all. Unless they were trying to put somebody all it is is a word, just like when MJ said "kick me, kike me" and Jews got upset. He was actually referring to a Jewish person as a kike.

When she called the girl a "black piece of sh*t" thats racism, 123 n*gga is just corny, She should have been mad at then for being corny. She should have joined in and said 123 honky when they were saying n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #98
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
I bet they parents are racist KKK member
 6 years ago '10        #99
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
Racists are so retarded.

Must be fun living for so long spreading the stupidity of racism unaware of how stupid it really is.

Grown folks as well letting this racism sh*t slide and even doing it themselves.

There is absolutely noting positive that comes from racism whatsoever and people still entertain that sh*t.

This amount of stupidity is astounding. :hmm:

Last edited by Bass G; 12-10-2011 at 07:10 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 edivegas said:
i think this is hilarious. 1, 2, 3.. (looks around and makes sure there are no darkies around)... wait is that term also offensive? and if so then why? if you're dark, be dark and proud. doesnt make u less of a person. name-calling is fun. no need to get your panties in a bunch. I was offended when they got rid of the McRib again, but I mean what the hell... I will continue living. I think black folks should call white folks, and latinos, and asians the N-word and then we will all get used to being called the N-word and strip it of its evil. who's with me?
 Nautilus O said:
 Nautilus O said:
Because I know the definition of racism and you don't?

n*gga or ****** itself isnt racist at all. Unless they were trying to put somebody all it is is a word, just like when MJ said "kick me, kike me" and Jews got upset. He was actually referring to a Jewish person as a kike.

When she called the girl a "black piece of sh*t" thats racism, 123 n*gga is just corny, She should have been mad at then for being corny. She should have joined in and said 123 honky when they were saying n*gga
alright people that's 3 post trying to justify this ridiculous sh*t already...how many more do you think we will see?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
35 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
99 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
117 comments
20 hours ago