Dec 9 - Girls HS B-Ball team suspended for racist pre-game chant 'One,two,three (N@gger)'

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fu*king black people
 12-09-2011, 07:24 PM         #62
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

she saw the girl in school, threw her into a locker, choked and punched her.

she deserved it!
 6 years ago '09        #63
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

[pic - click to view]

WNBA player
Exactly.

Like every woman that plays basketball or any sport is a "manly" looking chick or manly because they are lesbian. I can't stand when people think everyone lives up to the same popular subjective thoughts. Same way people think because a woman is a "tom boy" most likely she is a lesbian...which is not true every time. People think everyone in the WNBA is most likely a lesbian. A lot of them have husbands and kids.

Damn, one think I dislike about people and their opinions is they try to create it as facts.
 6 years ago '09        #64
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
i think the sh*t funny.

i dont get why they would have black athelets and still use that sh*t tho, but the sh*t funny

can we get some pics of the chicks please????

suprised no one asked yet, BX turning soft as fu*k.....
How is this funny, exactly?

It is not BX turning "soft as fu*k".

It is just that not everything is funny and worth a "pic or gtfo". Some sh*t on here deserves to have real responses and thought, smh.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1985 1985
Wtf?? I done seen it all.
 12-09-2011, 07:33 PM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sheit thats how kenmore is....anybody black in buffalo will tell u that
 12-09-2011, 07:38 PM         #67
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
How is this funny, exactly?

It is not BX turning "soft as fu*k".

It is just that not everything is funny and worth a "pic or gtfo". Some sh*t on here deserves to have real responses and thought, smh.
the fact that people are using racial slurs for a basketball chant is funny.

i dont really care either way, but i think the girls were just stupid.....but maybe they werent racist thats why they were using it so openly.

sh*ts funny to me, but the thing i hate is, the rare time when you can find some racist sh*t funny its always some idiot thats wants to run the joke into the ground for a reaction. thats usually what ruins it
 6 years ago '06        #68
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Cutty Olds said:
Who the hell even thought of that weak sh*t...How they hell you get HYPE
dude you have to realize its majority of white people
 6 years ago '06        #69
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 MONSTALOCC said:
I couldn't imagine warming up for a game and hearing my teammates chantin
1,2,3 crackas

6 years ago '10        #70
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Id fu*k that bi*ch n the pic
 6 years ago '05        #71
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 12-09-2011, 08:12 PM         #72
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this is hilarious. 1, 2, 3.. (looks around and makes sure there are no darkies around)... wait is that term also offensive? and if so then why? if you're dark, be dark and proud. doesnt make u less of a person. name-calling is fun. no need to get your panties in a bunch. I was offended when they got rid of the McRib again, but I mean what the hell... I will continue living. I think black folks should call white folks, and latinos, and asians the N-word and then we will all get used to being called the N-word and strip it of its evil. who's with me?
 6 years ago '09        #73
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 edivegas said:
i think this is hilarious. 1, 2, 3.. (looks around and makes sure there are no darkies around)... wait is that term also offensive? and if so then why? if you're dark, be dark and proud. doesnt make u less of a person. name-calling is fun. no need to get your panties in a bunch. I was offended when they got rid of the McRib again, but I mean what the hell... I will continue living. I think black folks should call white folks, and latinos, and asians the N-word and then we will all get used to being called the N-word and strip it of its evil. who's with me?

6 years ago '09        #74
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
the fact that people are using racial slurs for a basketball chant is funny.

i dont really care either way, but i think the girls were just stupid.....but maybe they werent racist thats why they were using it so openly.

sh*ts funny to me, but the thing i hate is, the rare time when you can find some racist sh*t funny its always some idiot thats wants to run the joke into the ground for a reaction. thats usually what ruins it
No one is trying to officially ruin the joke. As the joke you were making wasn't even funny either. You the only one that came in with that. You have a right to laugh if you think it is funny but the question was how was that funny? I just didn't understand as you seem to be the only one replying like it was joke. No one is asking for a reaction, maybe you don't have clarity. It is just that most of y'all BX people laugh at every damn thing, I just think some sh*t is worth a good response and thought not just "haha and/or gif worthy". I didn't' say you shouldn't laugh. I mean no one else came in here with that mentality but you. I just wanted to know how was it actually funny, that was the question.

Then for you to say, "...they weren't racist but using it openly". I don't know what else to say. Wonder if you are white.
 6 years ago '07        #75
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 300 300
 edivegas said:
We are the world a$$ n*gga. Please sit down.

Last edited by dbullet878; 12-09-2011 at 08:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 141 141
 Nx41fe said:
The irony of your avy. lol.
 6 years ago '09        #77
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 StillScrappy said:
Id fu*k that bi*ch n the pic

I hope you're not old enough to drink....
 6 years ago '09        #78
space
space
space
 edivegas said:
 6 years ago '06        #79
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,866 | Props total: 14719 14719
I think it's very sad and shameful that things like this persist in today's society. And these girls were so brazen and audacious that they uttered the offensive, pejorative word in front of their black teammate. It's already bad enough to use the term itself but to yell it during an organized basketball game is just overtly offensive.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
ill split them hoes no questions ask
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy