Jay-Z Says Solo LP, Second Throne Album Could Arrive In 2012

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Young Hov said:
solo and another WTT album?

haters gonna have to work overtime next year
 6 years ago '11        #122
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Mr Crackee said:
nobody got an answer about where that beyonce gif came from? i thought it was the most important post of the thread
i know thats what im saying people made me do research and sh*t

[video - click to view]

its a bra though
 6 years ago '06        #123
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao my n*gga jay lookin old... hip hop came a long way.. thanks jay
 6 years ago '08        #124
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 Vos said:
Hov on WTT > Hov on Blueprint 1...

hopefully Jay doesn't give us another Blueprint 3 next year...he was great on WTT
you can't be serious!!!! WTT is overrated as fu*k!!! A Kanye and Jay album shoulda been MUCH better! I'm done wit BX!!
 6 years ago '06        #125
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Karamu said:
how's your grandmother doing btw, you know the one that can rap like jay z?
She's good, f*ggot. I can see you're STILL mad I said that and I'm lovin it. Stay upset, ho.
 6 years ago '07        #126
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Do not want another WTT
 12-10-2011, 01:37 AM         #127
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
i know thats what im saying people made me do research and sh*t

its a bra though
it can't be! I saw a flash of her nips! in pixelized LQ but still, I saw a millisecond of dem nips

Last edited by Lupin Fiasco; 12-10-2011 at 02:00 AM..
 12-10-2011, 04:39 AM         #128
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man jay is the fu*kin best gives his fans exactly what they want
 12-10-2011, 05:00 AM         #129
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like Jay holds Kanye back now, it's been clear that he's eclipsed him creatively for a while now...Kanye's shows are more entertaining, his musicianship has hit its peak and he seems more comfortable with himself both musically and personally through his music than ever before. Plus, he has still not put out a poor album and his poorest one both lyrically and production wise has been the one with Jay. It's sad that Watch The Throne was the follow up to MBDTF and 808's, even though some people hate 808's, that album had some of Kanye's best compositions to date and MBDTF was Kanye's most self-aware and critically successful album yet.

Jay just seems fine with mediocrity these days, he's become too formulaic. American Gangster was fantastic but that was 4 years ago and since then, he hasn't had much quality music. sh*t like New Day, Made In Amerca, murder To Excellence etc. is great, introspective and meaningful stuff but it baffles me that a 42 year old can put out a song like n*ggas in Paris and sound identical to every other cookie cutter pop-rapper these days after over 10 albums...They should just stay in their own lanes now, Kanye is more ambitious and more creative without Jay and Jay can still pen hits, but it's kinda sad to see that Kanye wasted his time, in my opinion, doing WTT when he could've extended what was so good about MBDTF and made another album by now...

EDIT: call me a Jay hater or whatever...but if you've been a fan of Jay's music for time, WTT wasn't a more mature or grown up album or whatever than Blueprint. Never Change, Heart Of The City, Can't Be Life, Encore...that was quality, mature Kanye/Jay-Z music, not this n*ggas In Paris, Welcome to the Jungle, HAM, Gotta Have It sh*t...

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 12-10-2011 at 05:04 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #130
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 SLIM said:
first page in this bi*ch
lmao yet aint say sh*t

somebody fuuuukkkkeeedd jay hair line up jeeez datz my ninja doe so hey
 6 years ago '07        #131
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
i need a solo jay album and another wtt. wtt was epic and bp3 was classic.
 6 years ago '10        #132
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Storchaveli said:
Are you kidding? 80% of his sh*t is recycled "I'm a boss, I got money, *throw the Roc up*, augghhh, I wear boat shoes" bullsh*t and his stans still eat it up with tears on their faces, throwing up the Roc, and saying "GOAT."

f*ggots.
This is some real sh*t
 12-10-2011, 09:52 AM         #133
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I feel like Jay holds Kanye back now, it's been clear that he's eclipsed him creatively for a while now...Kanye's shows are more entertaining, his musicianship has hit its peak and he seems more comfortable with himself both musically and personally through his music than ever before. Plus, he has still not put out a poor album and his poorest one both lyrically and production wise has been the one with Jay. It's sad that Watch The Throne was the follow up to MBDTF and 808's, even though some people hate 808's, that album had some of Kanye's best compositions to date and MBDTF was Kanye's most self-aware and critically successful album yet.

Jay just seems fine with mediocrity these days, he's become too formulaic. American Gangster was fantastic but that was 4 years ago and since then, he hasn't had much quality music. sh*t like New Day, Made In Amerca, murder To Excellence etc. is great, introspective and meaningful stuff but it baffles me that a 42 year old can put out a song like n*ggas in Paris and sound identical to every other cookie cutter pop-rapper these days after over 10 albums...They should just stay in their own lanes now, Kanye is more ambitious and more creative without Jay and Jay can still pen hits, but it's kinda sad to see that Kanye wasted his time, in my opinion, doing WTT when he could've extended what was so good about MBDTF and made another album by now...

EDIT: call me a Jay hater or whatever...but if you've been a fan of Jay's music for time, WTT wasn't a more mature or grown up album or whatever than Blueprint. Never Change, Heart Of The City, Can't Be Life, Encore...that was quality, mature Kanye/Jay-Z music, not this n*ggas In Paris, Welcome to the Jungle, HAM, Gotta Have It sh*t...
You know they re-did WTT 3 times and dumbed down the content and production because they didn't feel the entertainment value of it was high enough. I agree WTT is Kanye's worst project but they weren't focusing on creating a masterpiece, that's why they are more focused on the concerts than they are promoting the album with music videos. I'll take a solo from both artists over WTT II but I won't complain because I'm sure I'll enjoy it like I did the first one.
 6 years ago '08        #134
thecaptain 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 46 46
WTT II mayne i cant wait !!
 6 years ago '04        #135
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
too many camel warriors in this thread, i'm out.
 12-10-2011, 12:45 PM         #136
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #137
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
too many camel warriors in this thread, i'm out.
"CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM, KEEP HEATERS ON EM"
- hov "its on"
 6 years ago '09        #138
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 ><>Young'n<>< said:

Did you honestly just say WTT is Kanye's worst album, lyrically? He stepped up A LOT on WTT, to the point where he was able to stand his own next to an MC like Jay-Z...you thought he was weak on No Church? New Day? Primetime? Otis? MTE? Made in America?

"Luxury rap, the Hermes of verses, sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive. I get it custom, you a customer, you ain't accustomed to going through customs, you ain't been nowhere huh?"

How is that weak?

as far as Jay goes, I made a thread about that and I stand by it...Jay on WTT > Jay on Blueprint 1...the first Blueprint is overrated lyrically...his performance on WTT was outstanding and was a HUGE step up from Blueprint 3 (which was painfully mediocre)...I really don't see how you can call Welcome to the Jungle mediocre...or Gotta Have It (did you skip over the Richard Pryor line?)...there's nothing inherently wrong with braggadocio raps, they've been pretty integral to hip hop since the beginning...as long as the artist executes it with a healthy amount of wit and humor (as is the case with Watch the Throne), braggadocio content can be fantastically entertaining...

Oh, and Heart of the City is overrated..."I bounce up like roundball"? "pack heat like the oven door" ? As I said, WTT Jay > Blueprint Jay
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy