Jay-Z Says Solo LP, Second Throne Album Could Arrive In 2012

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11607 11607
 Fade said:
Do not want. WTT was the most overrated album that dropped this year & hearin Ye and Jay trade more boring "luxury rap" lines is the last thing I wanna hear from them.

I want that G.O.O.D. Music + Kanye's solo before I get another WTT...
so No Church, New Day, Welcome To The Jungle, murder to Excellence, Made In America, Why I Love You, & Joy is Luxury Rap?

man n*ggas need to really look @ what they type

if u dont like jay just say it...
 6 years ago '11        #62
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 877 877
 Fade said:
Do not want. WTT was the most overrated album that dropped this year & hearin Ye and Jay trade more boring "luxury rap" lines is the last thing I wanna hear from them.

I want that G.O.O.D. Music + Kanye's solo before I get another WTT...
Why not all 3
 6 years ago '05        #63
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
People saying WTT jay >>> BP Jay, lyrically?

Kill yourselves.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
The most incredible baby
Uhh - mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
Yeah, yeah.. uhh

I can't see 'em comin down my eyes
So I gotta make the song cry

[Jay-Z]
Good dudes - I know you love me like cooked food
Even though a n*gga got move like a crook move
We was together on the block since free lunch
We shoulda been together havin 4 Seasons brunch
We used to use umbrellas to face the bad weather
So now we travel first class to change the forecast
Never in bunches, just me and you
I loved your point of view cause you held no punches
Still I left you for months on end
It's been months since I checked back in
Well somewhere in a small town, somewhere lockin a mall down
Woodgrain, four and change, Armor All'd down
I can understand why you want a divorce now
Though I can't let you know it, pride won't let me show it
Pretend to be heroic, that's just one to grow with
But deep inside a n*gga so sick

[Chorus]
So I gotta let the song cry
I can't see it comin down my eyes

[Jay-Z]
On repeat, the CD of Big's "Me and My bi*ch"
Watchin Bonnie and Clyde, pretendin to be that sh*t
Empty gun in your hand sayin, "Let me see that clip"
Shoppin sprees, pull out your Visa quick
A n*gga had very bad credit, you helped me lease that whip
You helped me get the keys to that V dot 6
We was so happy poor but when we got rich
That's when our signals got crossed, and we got flipped
Rather mine, I don't know what made me leave that sh*t
Made me speed that quick, let me see - that's it
It was the cheese helped them bi*ches get amnesia quick
I used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love me
Used to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch me
Then I showed up in that dubbed out buggy
And then they got fussy and they don't remember that
And I don't remember you..

[Chorus]
Yeah I seen 'em comin down your eyes
But I gotta make the song cry

[Jay-Z]
A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a n*gga livin was whack
But you don't get a n*gga back like that!
sh*t I'm a man with pride, you don't do sh*t like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just fu*kin them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
sh*t I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

[Chorus]
So I gotta let the song cry
I know I seen 'em comin down your eyes
But I gotta make the song cry

[Jay-Z]
It's fu*ked up girl..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WTT
 6 years ago '08        #65
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
:dancingcool: Hova Hova Hova!
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 J Moody said:
Real talk Hov need to quit signing mofos and holdin onto they Sh*t, he needs to let sum of these kats drop! F watch da throne him and Ye need to put their own joints out!
j cole dropped @ the right time and did well

jay elect is up next

what are u talking about?
 6 years ago '06        #67
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Vos said:
Hov on WTT > Hov on Blueprint 1...

hopefully Jay doesn't give us another Blueprint 3 next year...he was great on WTT

The exact reason I stay away from the Hip Hot Spot
 6 years ago '11        #68
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 DJ Maximum said:
so No Church, New Day, Welcome To The Jungle, murder to Excellence, Made In America, Why I Love You, & Joy is Luxury Rap?

man n*ggas need to really look @ what they type

if u dont like jay just say it...
You seriously don't want me to go track through track and rip WTT apart. Out of those songs you listed the only ones I noticed that they weren't sayin the same sh*t on were murder to Excellence & Made In America. If you want me to take it there to prove my point I will, just know you asked for it.

I honestly don't even have nothin against Jay, but I will say I'm gettin annoyed at you suckin off Jay every chance you get. He nor Yeezy were anything above average on WTT.

And if I didn't like Jay I would just say it...

HCMoney said:
Why not all 3
I'm not a particular fan of WTT as it is. Yeah it has some catchy songs but I haven't found myself listening to a single track from the album since like October
 6 years ago '09        #69
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,912 | Props total: 67049 67049
blah blah blah

joe camel is the most boring rapper of all time

why doesnt he just shut up and go away already
 6 years ago '04        #70
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
n*ggas act like evrybody but jay raps about different sh*t on evry single song on their album and doesnt have a common subject

brag rap/punchline
stunt
trap
gangsta
dissect relationships
club
political/conscious
etc. etc.

whatever the rappers choice is,
you can't fault them for sticking to their strength and being themselves
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Fade said:
You seriously don't want me to go track through track and rip WTT apart. Out of those songs you listed the only ones I noticed that they weren't sayin the same sh*t on were murder to Excellence & Made In America. If you want me to take it there to prove my point I will, just know you asked for it.

I honestly don't even have nothin against Jay, but I will say I'm gettin annoyed at you suckin off Jay every chance you get. He nor Yeezy were anything above average on WTT.

And if I didn't like Jay I would just say it...

I'm not a particular fan of WTT as it is. Yeah it has some catchy songs but I haven't found myself listening to a single track from the album since like October
Take it there man

But u can say the same thing about any rapper as well so it will negate your argument before u even start it. Nas & Em both great and considers GOATS, look at their music same thing just a different lane. Nothing different!
 6 years ago '09        #72
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,912 | Props total: 67049 67049
the camel stans r in this thread with ther 3 paragraph replies as usual
 6 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 majormedicalboI said:

[pic - click to view]

kanye is such a pus*y he will let jay-z leech of his talent for another 10 years
..jay is done, i don't want this old a.ss n*gga dropping another hip hop album or another WTT album unless it's done w/nas instead of kanye
 6 years ago '11        #74
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
Take it there man

But u can say the same thing about any rapper as well so it will negate your argument before u even start it. Nas & Em both great and considers GOATS, look at their music same thing just a different lane. Nothing different!
Will do. In this thread or start another one?

I for one am not that big of an Eminem fan. I literally listen to him like twice or so a year, need to be in a very specific mood for me to listen to him. His music had it's moments of incredible lyricism but his early albums are only praised due to creativity - he made a new weird lane for himself. His music now, I'd agree he isn't sayin sh*t on it.

Nas has been one of the more versatile of the two you listed though. He didn't need a gimmick and his lyrical content is so far ahead of Eminem's it's not even funny. Nas has made classic albums on 2 different subject matters, not many artists can say they did that. It's not same sh*t different day with Nas like it is with Jay.

It really just comes down to preference. If you like "luxury rap" then do you but I'm not a fan of it like that, especially not from Kanye. I never listened to Jay like that and don't intend to, but I know I didn't like what I heard on WTT...
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Fade said:
Will do. In this thread or start another one?

I for one am not that big of an Eminem fan. I literally listen to him like twice or so a year, need to be in a very specific mood for me to listen to him. His music had it's moments of incredible lyricism but his early albums are only praised due to creativity - he made a new weird lane for himself. His music now, I'd agree he isn't sayin sh*t on it.

Nas has been one of the more versatile of the two you listed though. He didn't need a gimmick and his lyrical content is so far ahead of Eminem's it's not even funny. Nas has made classic albums on 2 different subject matters, not many artists can say they did that. It's not same sh*t different day with Nas like it is with Jay.

It really just comes down to preference. If you like "luxury rap" then do you but I'm not a fan of it like that, especially not from Kanye. I never listened to Jay like that and don't intend to, but I know I didn't like what I heard on WTT...
What has nas done to be so versatile? seriously what risk has he took? Theres nothing versatile about Nas he stays in his lane and does nothing different. He used ****** as a gimmick. Nas is Great though and he is one of my favorites.

The fact u said u never listened to Jay like that and dont intend to ruins your argument completely makes you very bias. If you dont like an artist you dont listen to them so the point Im making is that its hard to have an opinion on something especially if your not aware of it.

I listen to Nas & Em both in my top 10 of all time got all their albums and listen to them as well.

I like music to be balanced I dont want to be preached at I like deep records club records, and so called luxury rap. But the luxury rap you speak that jay and kanye does isnt basic stuff.
 12-09-2011, 03:24 PM         #76
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL

so n*ggas rather listen to Carter IV
 6 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Kingpin 313 said:
Nobody wants to hear there grandfather rap

BP3 was trash he running out of things to say
so it okay for the younger wack n*ggas to rap though

BP3>>>>> Carter 4

"he running out of things to say"

that's funny on some real sh*t besides Lupe, J. Cole and Common who on a mainstream level is really talking about anything? that leaves just bars and music and right now with the exception of Eminem rap wise Jay-z music wise>>>

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-09-2011 at 03:44 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #78
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12494 12494
 DJContagious718 said:
LOL

so n*ggas rather listen to Carter IV
n*ggas like to pretend to hate jay....you know damn well when n*ggaz in paris comes on these d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggaz can at help but singalong.

Hov k!lling sh*t at 40 +, no wonder they maaaaad :jay:
 6 years ago '11        #79
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
What has nas done to be so versatile? seriously what risk has he took? Theres nothing versatile about Nas he stays in his lane and does nothing different. He used ****** as a gimmick. Nas is Great though and he is one of my favorites.
What risk has he took? Um, going from the Queens Bridge coke pushing k!ller to being a black empowerment, Pac-esque type of rapper. Those two don't really coincide with each other.

DJ Maximum said:
The fact u said u never listened to Jay like that and dont intend to ruins your argument completely makes you very bias. If you dont like an artist you dont listen to them so the point Im making is that its hard to have an opinion on something especially if your not aware of it.
I said never listened to him like that, meaning as much as you do. I've heard almost all of Jay's albums and simply wasn't a fan of what I heard. I liked Nas over Jay and it's still that way now. I'm not stupid enough to start a debate I can't finish. I know enough about Jay to prove my point, which is all I need. Yeah you might know a lot more about Jay than I do, but everything understood need not be discussed.

*snip*

DJ Maximum said:
I like music to be balanced I dont want to be preached at I like deep records club records, and so called luxury rap. But the luxury rap you speak that jay and kanye does isnt basic stuff.
I'd be lying if I said was all I listened to were deep records. I mean, my last.fm shows how my tastes are mixed in between the two. I listen to damn near everything you possibly could in hip hop besides that Brick Squad bullsh*t type of rap.

I'm in the process of making that review thread right now & I'll warn you - it's gonna be a long a.ss read. Again, you asked for it. I don't wanna waste my time though if you aren't gonna provide a rebuttal, so am I wasting my time or no?
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Fade said:
What risk has he took? Um, going from the Queens Bridge coke pushing k!ller to being a black empowerment, Pac-esque type of rapper. Those two don't really coincide with each other.

I said never listened to him like that, meaning as much as you do. I've heard almost all of Jay's albums and simply wasn't a fan of what I heard. I liked Nas over Jay and it's still that way now. I'm not stupid enough to start a debate I can't finish. I know enough about Jay to prove my point, which is all I need. Yeah you might know a lot more about Jay than I do, but everything understood need not be discussed.

*snip*

I'd be lying if I said was all I listened to were deep records. I mean, my last.fm shows how my tastes are mixed in between the two. I listen to damn near everything you possibly could in hip hop besides that Brick Squad bullsh*t type of rap.

I'm in the process of making that review thread right now & I'll warn you - it's gonna be a long a.ss read. Again, you asked for it. I don't wanna waste my time though if you aren't gonna provide a rebuttal, so am I wasting my time or no?
word @ the points highlighted I guess thats ur opinion

hearing albums is not the same as listening to them I heard it means I listened to it once or twice and if you already have a bias opinion of the artist isnt gonna make a difference

but go ahead in the revirew tho Ill read it and post my opinion of it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago