Dan Gilbert Wanted CP3 Trade Blocked [Email to Stern]

most viewed right now
 271
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Kanye Album Cover leaked?
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 32 32

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #42
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 MPLSallstar said:
fu*k you Dan Gilbert, fu*k you you c*ck sucking bi*ch.

Now I'm happy as fu*k Lebron left your f*ggot a.ss.

Now that I'm SURE we were getting Dwight I am PISSED....BEYOND..

I FORVER SUPPORT THE CLEVELAND CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURSE YOU CLEVELAND, CURSE YOUR ENTIRE TOWN!fu*kING YOUNG! ON YOUR GRANDMOTHER YOU HOE a.ss TADDLE-TELL
 luker1920 said:
no he's mad because the big market teams shouldn't be able to do that, the trade is complete sh*t and somehow the lakers get bonuses while all other teams suffer

its getting ugly

im not a dan gilbert fan but the guy is right, thats 40 million saved for the Lakers and they get a prime 27 year old Chris Paul without giving up draft picks

sh*t is jokes
'




yet here u are in another laker thread co sign a n*gga who sh*tted on us what a surprise LOSER but fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga dan i am so happy bron left and now this is out no other superstar will ever play for this fu*king lame. So we cant save money because were a big market that stupidest sh*t ive ever heard. What a true bi*ch instead of wrry bout YOUR OWN TEAM u wanna sit here and cry and whine about what we are doing . lol wow now this is out they gonna have to let this rock and i knew we was bout to get D12 loser a.ss teams wanna stop our shine.
 6 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 luker1920 said:
NBA won

whats the point of trading him for salary

just star the rebuilding process the other route

i sware you n*ggaz are fu*king dumb

talk with out reason
man stfu are u paid by bx to be a laker troll damn why are u in ever

laker thread if u hate the team WHY i dont get it go outside go get some pus*y

go do something but sh*t n*gga why are u in ever single laker thread . sh*t u take trolling

to a brand new level geez
 6 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23992 23992
hes kinda got a legit point though. The Lakers get a superstar and save $40 million in cap space? While the other teams get fu*ked lol but if i I was a lakers fan id be pissed.
 12-08-2011, 11:05 PM         #45
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
'




yet here u are in another laker thread co sign a n*gga who sh*tted on us what a surprise LOSER but fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga dan i am so happy bron left and now this is out no other superstar will ever play for this fu*king lame. So we cant save money because were a big market that stupidest sh*t ive ever heard. What a true bi*ch instead of wrry bout YOUR OWN TEAM u wanna sit here and cry and whine about what we are doing . lol wow now this is out they gonna have to let this rock and i knew we was bout to get D12 loser a.ss teams wanna stop our shine.
He's standing up for teams that are losing out because the simple fact that they are small market.

This trade is a joke. Go fu*k yourself and die.

When Kobe Retires I hope your team stays in mediocrity forever you bandwagon a.ss fan :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #46
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
Dan Gilbert my n*gga!

cbhah
 12-08-2011, 11:06 PM         #47
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man stfu are u paid by bx to be a laker troll damn why are u in ever

laker thread if u hate the team WHY i dont get it go outside go get some pus*y

go do something but sh*t n*gga why are u in ever single laker thread . sh*t u take trolling

to a brand new level geez
look at the teams you rep....are you even a real lakers fan

your disgust me

you should be lined up outside so n*ggaz can throw rocks at you

your a pathetic excuse for a fan
 12-08-2011, 11:07 PM         #48
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude Gilbert somehow managed to unite Kobe and Lebron stans to hate on him like Jim Jones has Nas and Jay stans to hate on him!

Comic Sans!
 6 years ago '11        #49
Backflipz 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 kuntree_swagger said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 minimafia_aj said:
hes kinda got a legit point though. The Lakers get a superstar and save $40 million in cap space? While the other teams get fu*ked lol but if i I was a lakers fan id be pissed.
how are the other teams getting fu*ked? that money will go to other teams and non tax paying teams. N.O gets 3 started who can play asap and draft picks. Hou gets a all star and cap space which would allow them to sign more good players. The money we are saying is not coming out of anyone pockets its just cause its a sign and trade rather then str up fa

everyone gets something good from the deal but because its the lakers the prettiest girl in the room ppl wanna hate and act like there raping other teams. Other Gm even said it was a good deal. Dan gilbert is a bitter old f*ggot who still not over losing LBJ and the fact that a superstar wouldnt even dream of coming to cavs he got his thong all up his butt
 6 years ago '05        #51
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 luker1920 said:
look at the teams you rep....are you even a real lakers fan

your disgust me

you should be lined up outside so n*ggaz can throw rocks at you

your a pathetic excuse for a fan
and wtf are u a professional laker hater you ARE IN EVERY SINGLE LAKER THREAD

DO U EVEN HAVE A TEAM ARE U EVEN A FAN OF BASKETBALL OR DO U JUST LIKE TO COME

IN LAKER THREADS AND BE PRO OTHER SIDE NO MATTER WHAT. all i see you is in laker thred talking nonsesne sucking duck. it could be kobe vs jr high student and u would say 7th grader could beat kobe f.o.h loser go outside go do something how much can one person troll fu*k
 12-08-2011, 11:14 PM         #52
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
and wtf are u a professional laker hater you ARE IN EVERY SINGLE LAKER THREAD

DO U EVEN HAVE A TEAM ARE U EVEN A FAN OF BASKETBALL OR DO U JUST LIKE TO COME

IN LAKER THREADS AND BE PRO OTHER SIDE NO MATTER WHAT. all i see you is in laker thred talking nonsesne sucking duck. it could be kobe vs jr high student and u would say 7th grader could beat kobe f.o.h loser go outside go do something how much can one person troll fu*k
This has nothing to do with the Lakers you fruitcake

Im defending Gilbert and the other owners on this one
 6 years ago '05        #53
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 MPLSallstar said:






YOU fu*kING bi*ch.... GOD I'M SO HAPPY LEBRON LEFT YOU BOY

You losing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
one of the best moments in sports fu*k this bi*ch a.ss n*gga. man now that

this is out good luck getting superstars and any superstar u do get threw the draft will leave
1st chance they get way to go bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #54
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #55
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ondatpurple said:
of course he can, n*gga is like 5'2. you gotta be sharp with the sh*t talkin if you a short n*gga
you already know

word to mobb deep
 6 years ago '07        #56
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 32 32

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #57
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,411 | Props total: 3779 3779
My n*gga DG da Boss!!!

He putting it down in my city, i feel him don't let this league turn into that bullsh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 illogik said:
so you totally ignored the fact that he's right about dan gilbert making a good point
you also are a fu*king loser in every laker thread trolling u must pay for pus*y to lame a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #59
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,286 | Props total: 4091 4091
I mean, not for nothing, he gives a good reason....

but why such a pus*y dan
 6 years ago '07        #60
I bleed GREEN 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$24,950 | Props total: 23451 23451
watching g units finest go back and forth is laughable,dude cant even put together coherent sentences yet thinks he knows the inner workings of basketball operarations.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
26 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
36 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
59 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy