Chris Paul Will Not Show Up For Camp Tomorrow...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i'm strongly opposed to players being bi*ches in contract years. these trade situations r the worst in basketball and players milking injuries and sitting out r the worst in football. if u signed a deal to play for 5 years, then u better damn well play for 5 years. not 4 or 4 and a half because u think ur worth more now or u wanna play somewhere else. u don't have freedom to change those things until ur a free agent. honor ur contract and stop bi*ching. no respect at all.
 6 years ago '10        #122
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
thats what im talkin about
 6 years ago '04        #123
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm strongly opposed to players being bi*ches in contract years. these trade situations r the worst in basketball and players milking injuries and sitting out r the worst in football. if u signed a deal to play for 5 years, then u better damn well play for 5 years. not 4 or 4 and a half because u think ur worth more now or u wanna play somewhere else. u don't have freedom to change those things until ur a free agent. honor ur contract and stop bi*ching. no respect at all.
Basically. He's not a FA, he CANNOT choose where he goes...

I blame Melo TBH... It's really his fault, and knowing that they are close friends you can tell he was in CP3's ear... The whole Big 3 situation in Miami doesn't apply because they were FA's...
 6 years ago '04        #124
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Tecnique said:
I agree

They show up, put in work and then you never hear about them in the media.
cause they are young and playing for completive teams fool. lol. stop comparing them n*ggas to everyone else. any two ways they didnt have help, esp durant, his a.ss would be out tryna get paid too. as he should, thats the whole point
 6 years ago '04        #125
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 joshdogg26 said:
this is so beyond stupud it makes no sense. the fu*kin owners dont show that kinda loyalty lol. they will trade, or AMNESTY a contract if it benefits them, why shouldnt a player have a leway out of his contract, esp if hes in a bad situation. he may never have a legit chance to win in NO and forcing your way out, before they eventually force you out is the way to go. thats the perk of actually being good, gaining leverage. its business. yall just act so damn accustomed to giving ppl power over you it makes no sense. proly lettin yall bosses feel on yall b00ty and sh*t, just cause they give you a paycheck lol
 12-09-2011, 12:33 PM         #126
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 is looking to take over LeBron in the bad guy image department
 6 years ago '07        #127
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 jplaydadon said:
this is so beyond stupud it makes no sense. the fu*kin owners dont show that kinda loyalty lol. they will trade, or AMNESTY a contract if it benefits them, why shouldnt a player have a leway out of his contract, esp if hes in a bad situation. he may never have a legit chance to win in NO and forcing your way out, before they eventually force you out is the way to go. thats the perk of actually being good, gaining leverage. its business. yall just act so damn accustomed to giving ppl power over you it makes no sense. proly lettin yall bosses feel on yall b00ty and sh*t, just cause they give you a paycheck lol
dumbass. that would be like the owners saying "hey i don't want u on my team any more so just stay home this year and i'm not gonna pay u even though we have a deal." trading or using amnesty is still honoring the contract. u can request a trade, but don't be a fu*king bi*ch about it and mail it in or not show up for training camp cuz u didn't get ur way. amnesty still pays the players in full, so it still HONORS THE CONTRACT. that's the point. if u want to be respected as a professional, u have to be a man of ur word and not a crybaby bi*ch. u owe it to the fans, if nothing else.

u can be the biggest bi*ch in the world when ur a free agent, but if u signed a deal to play for 5 years, u better not quit after 4.

and for the record, i guarantee u i have 10 times the business sense u do. my job is to tell billion dollar companies what to do . try not honoring ur contract in the business world, get ur a.ss sued.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 12-09-2011 at 12:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #128
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I'd sit out the season if I was CP3. Fu*k it.
 12-09-2011, 12:58 PM         #129
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i've lost all respect for this dude within the last 24hrs. its a shame because he used to be one of my favorite players.

out of the blue decides he wants to go to the lakers, deal being worked then gets rejected and now he's crying to the union and being a diva by not showing up to camp. you chris paul....are a bi*ch.
lol hasn't even been a year yet probably
 6 years ago '07        #130
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Dextromethorphan said:

only if players were like rose and durant
rose and durant are not even 23 yet. Wait another 4 years and see what they start doin
 6 years ago '05        #131
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Rose and Durant have great teams around them

sh*ts not the same at all. Wtf?
 6 years ago '07        #132
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Russ369 said:
What don't u f*ggots understand? The trade was k!lled because the Lakers were saving on tax sharing revenue that would of went to all the owners, at the same time putting the Hornets over the tax threshold too costing the league owners even more! Double loss for the owners so they said fu*k it... They didn't cancel it "for no reason"... Simpletons smh
source please
 6 years ago '05        #133
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
why are u ppl so jaded when it comes to players having a say in where they want to go. like seriously are u that jealous and upset with your own life. I think most of u bi*ches are so mad like u didnt get to pick where u live and work, u may not like it but u still had a choice why can't players have a say in where they want to live and work. The N.o is gonna be the big loser cause they gonna end up with nothing dan bi*ch gilbert and small market owners was just mad and jealous that lakers was getting better and they wouldnt get any of the money because it would go to non- tax paying teams. SUPERSTARS ARE ALWAYS GONNA WANT TO PLAY FOR BIG CITY MARKET THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE AND WHY ARE WE ACTING LIKE THE SUPER HEAT WASN'T GREAT FOR THE LEAGUE AND EVERYONE IN EVERY MARKET WATCHED IT LOVE/HATE THE RATINGS WAS THUR THE ROOF
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago