Chris Paul Will Not Show Up For Camp Tomorrow...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
cp3 is a straight bi*ch if he doesn't do his job. He's the one who wants to abandon his team so he could at least pretend to be loyal. It's not like Demps didn't go out of his way to give Cp3 exactly what he wanted, an easy path to a championship.
 6 years ago '09        #102
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 illogik said:
I've always liked cp3... but he's turning out to be real bi*ch made
same big CP3 fan but this n*gga better show up to camp how you not gonna show up he the best player on the team
 6 years ago '10        #103
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 abstractq said:
so would having a commissioner thats not a fu*kin fascist

i dont see why this is such a big problem for stern

Lakers get an all star, they lost an all star and odom who was 6th man of the year one year, right?

so its not like LA is a supersquad like the Heat. NO got plenty in return so its not even the perception of the Gasol trade when LA got him

its not that bullsh*t salary excuse either, because theres ALWAYS ways to make salary work. You dont completely nix a trade over salary concerns
Well yeah, whatever their excuse was is really irrelevant because they own the team. They would have stopped the trade no matter who was involved in the trade. I'm not saying whatever reason they had was a good one, but they can do whatever they want with the Hornets.
 6 years ago '08        #104
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Dextromethorphan said:

only if players were like rose and durant
I agree

They show up, put in work and then you never hear about them in the media.
 6 years ago '11        #105
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 867 867
The league has been full of superteams for years it's amazing how people are like Chris Paul is being a b*tch because he asked for a trade and then it got vetoed And now he won't report to work because he was slighted you already look like the bad guy because you stated that u didn't want to play there and,for the team to trade you to the knicks then you go back to a team and city that is gonna be sour no way this is bigger then Chris Paul dictating where he wanna go this the NBA not wanting the new orleans to fold because that means other small market teams will fold behind them if you feel I'm wrong please feel free to disagree I will gladly make u look stupid
 6 years ago '11        #106
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,654 | Props total: 4724 4724
fuk the nba,

whats the point of me being a hornets fan going against stacked teams, and no chance of winning
 12-09-2011, 08:21 AM         #107
T.J. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has every right to leave like Lebron and Carmelo did.
This aint slavery they dont own chris paul he should be able to play where he wants.
 6 years ago '04        #108
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 T.J. said:
This aint slavery they dont own chris paul he should be able to play where he wants.
they own his rights so yes he does have to play for them...he signed the contract, he's making 16 mil a year...whats 66 more games with them gonna hurt?? he will still get to walk in free agency and teams will be ringin his agent's phone off the hook bidding to have his services...Lebron left via free agency so that is irrelevant...Melo on the other hand forced the hand of the Nuggets but at least he gave them more options than just LA or bust...and considering the Nuggets got back guys like Felton, Gallinari and Wilson Chandler who were actually good players, how could ppl say that the Nuggets got r*ped in that trade??
 6 years ago '09        #109
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22142 22142
You know that bum n*gga is gonona show up.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
f him...
 6 years ago '08        #111
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
fu*k that Chris Paul is a LA Laker why would he show up to Hornet camp Stern is a bi*ch and he will cave.
 6 years ago '04        #112
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 T.J. said:
lebron had a right to leave. melo just forced his way out
chris can wait out the year to be able to play wherever he wants to play. right now, like it or not he is a hornet
 6 years ago '04        #113
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
CP3 Trade Latest: Sources tell ESPN com that teams involved in three-team trade blocked by David Stern appealing to NBA to reverse decision
 6 years ago '04        #114
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
No indication yet Stern prepared to reverse decision, but main argument is CP3 can't be dealt anywhere now if this deal doesn't go through
 6 years ago '08        #115
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
 Tiko377 said:
Chris Paul about to have hornet fans ether his a.ss
With what? Bx threats?
 6 years ago '04        #116
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
The NBA can't trade @CP3 to Boston. Can't. Jerry Buss would go indiscriminately crazy. It would be armageddon in the owners meetings.

The NBA has two options: revisit Paul to Lakers, get a sweetener (another No. 1?) to save face. Or make Paul stay in NO the entire season.
 6 years ago '07        #117
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13026 13026
 Hold That said:
All these n*ggas are divas.. All in that same bi*ch a.ss inner circle of Wade,Melo,LeBron and Paul.. They acting like they gods gift to the NBA.
yea, wade who has played for the same team his whole career and never done anything like this

tell us how u really feel
 6 years ago '04        #118
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 joshdogg26 said:
yea, wade who has played for the same team his whole career and never done anything like this

tell us how u really feel
yea i wouldnt put Wade in that convo...he actually wanted to stay in Miami and he jus happened to talk his boys into coming too...but some of Lebron's bi*chmade attitude has worn off on him though
 6 years ago '06        #119
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
listen to u idiots so he is a bad guy because he doesn't want to waste his prime years on a team that has no chance to win??? he's a bad guy because he was told he was traded to a team that he prob wanted to play for his whole life and something that never ever happen before in history of nba happen and now he cant go. That make him a bad guy lol are u fu*king serious I can u n*ggas must be broke and live at your moms with no future. How is he a diva for that ? So if a team just trades a guy that doesn't want to be traded and he refuse to go are u guys gonna call that dude a bi*ch to. Who da fu*k are u internet ppl to question paul u not there u dont know his life and your not the one playing for a team that has no chance to win anything. He already hurt his knee once u think he wants to waste another min on a bum a.ss team. I just dont understand why ppl have problem when a player wants to make moves but when a team cuts a dude or traded him without even a phone call is ok but this not
this n*gga is probably the DUMBEST n*gga on this site. hands fu*kin down.

jesus man.
 6 years ago '04        #120
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What don't u f*ggots understand? The trade was k!lled because the Lakers were saving on tax sharing revenue that would of went to all the owners, at the same time putting the Hornets over the tax threshold too costing the league owners even more! Double loss for the owners so they said fu*k it... They didn't cancel it "for no reason"... Simpletons smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago