Chris Paul Will Not Show Up For Camp Tomorrow...

most viewed right now
 71
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
cp3 is the new desean jackson???
 6 years ago '10        #82
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 5_star_smitty said:
cp3 is the new desean jackson???
Pretty much.
 6 years ago '11        #83
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Gtownkid04 said:
How could you possibly find anything at fault with this statement PTC... Your quoting of him doesn't make any sense. You're specifically talking about the trade involving New Orleans when he specifically said no trade will be vetoed between two teams THAT AREN'T OWNED BY THE NBA. I don't know what he's said in other threads, nor am I going to look. But based on this one alone you have no legs to stand on...
How can I find fault? It's because people actually think that this about salaries? How about that?

He's talking about the Lakers not getting Paul this whole time, wtf does "2 teams that aren't owned by the NBA" have to do with anything? That isn't even relevant to the discussion, 1 team is owned by the NBA the other is not...
 6 years ago '06        #84
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
 illogik said:
You f*ggots that write paragraphs fu*king ruin sports arguments sometimes
word
keep it short and to the point














lakers fans out here losing sleep tho
 6 years ago '11        #85
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
PTC.. Goodnight my friend. You're finshed.

You need to go soak in a nice bubble bath with Odom and cry it out together and figure out your next moves.





PS

Dictionary.com
You keep going back and forth on the word veto this whole time like it means anything to what I'm saying...

You're a fu*kin dumbass.
 6 years ago '10        #86
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 PTC said:
How can I find fault? It's because people actually think that this about salaries? How about that?
That isn't even relevant to the discussion, 1 team is owned by the NBA the other is not...
That's exactly why they have the power to k!ll the trade.

They would never ever ever try this if the Hornets had a owner right now and they weren't the owner.
 6 years ago '10        #87
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 PTC said:
You keep going back and forth on the word veto this whole time like it means anything to what I'm saying...

You're a fu*kin dumbass.
You're one crazy little guy let me tell you.


Still don't get the definition after all this time??

Deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 6 years ago '11        #88
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
That's exactly why they have the power to k!ll the trade.

They would never ever ever try this if the Hornets had a owner right now and they weren't the owner.
How is that even part of the discussion? At what point in time have I said, they don't have the right to do this?
 6 years ago '11        #89
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
You're one crazy little guy let me tell you.


Still don't get the definition after all this time??

Deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
How is the word veto relevant to anything I'm saying? as far as it's meaning?
 6 years ago '10        #90
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 PTC said:
How is that even part of the discussion? At what point in time have I said, they don't have the right to do this?
Why you mad that they vetoed the trade then??


Why are you so upset my young one?? Speak to me....
 6 years ago '10        #91
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Are you just simply upset because they vetoed the trade???

They are the owners and can do what they want..... what else can you say?
 6 years ago '11        #92
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
Are you just simply upset because they vetoed the trade???

They are the owners and can do what they want..... what else can you say?
reread all my posts, I think it's pretty clear what I'm saying... never said they can't do what they did...
 6 years ago '04        #93
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
if the hornets had an actual owner, this trade goes down no question

You hire a GM to make moves like this, its not the owner calling the shots for trades in most cases

The Hornets have a GM, he made a trade that got them a LOT of pieces in return. From NO perspective its a damn good trade considering the circumstances

To say an owner would object means basically you feel like the NO GM is corrupt and doing shady sh*t. In which case you should fire him and keep it moving. . .but they wont do that will they

I hope Chris Paul fake an injury all year and leave for absolutely nothing this summer to any team

Like I said, when kobe's done. . .I'm done with the NBA. This kind of sh*t happens in no other league
 6 years ago '10        #94
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
I did read your posts, you're saying that the Lakers didn't have all the pieces put into the deal yet and they could have added whatever they needed to to make the deal work correct??
 6 years ago '10        #95
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 abstractq said:
if the hornets had an actual owner, this trade goes down no question

You hire a GM to make moves like this, its not the owner calling the shots for trades in most cases

The Hornets have a GM, he made a trade that got them a LOT of pieces in return. From NO perspective its a damn good trade considering the circumstances

To say an owner would object means basically you feel like the NO GM is corrupt and doing shady sh*t. In which case you should fire him and keep it moving. . .but they wont do that will they

I hope Chris Paul fake an injury all year and leave for absolutely nothing this summer to any team

Like I said, when kobe's done. . .I'm done with the NBA. This kind of sh*t happens in no other league
Franchise tags would solve many problems like these going down.
 6 years ago '11        #96
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 rek0nize said:
I did read your posts, you're saying that the Lakers didn't have all the pieces put into the deal yet and they could have added whatever they needed to to make the deal work correct??
That's just all under my main point, which is ---> the trade didn't get stopped/vetoed/blocked due to salary (or by itself)
 6 years ago '10        #97
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 PTC said:
That's just all under my main point, which is ---> the trade didn't get stopped/vetoed/blocked due to salary (or by itself)
Well it's what is being reported by some places right now, obviously that's stupid because they COULD just add whatever to the mix to make the numbers work, but they just vetoed the whole trade idea all together.


I'm just as curious as you to hear the lame excuse tmr from Stern or whoever on why this trade didn't go down.

I mean they do have the power to do what they want since they own them, but it don't mean their reason will be worth a sh*t when it comes to light as why.
 6 years ago '04        #98
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 rek0nize said:
Franchise tags would solve many problems like these going down.

so would having a commissioner thats not a fu*kin fascist

i dont see why this is such a big problem for stern

Lakers get an all star, they lost an all star and odom who was 6th man of the year one year, right?

so its not like LA is a supersquad like the Heat. NO got plenty in return so its not even the perception of the Gasol trade when LA got him

its not that bullsh*t salary excuse either, because theres ALWAYS ways to make salary work. You dont completely nix a trade over salary concerns


Last edited by abstractq; 12-09-2011 at 05:16 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #99
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
best managed league everrrrr
 6 years ago '07        #100
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
i might see a riot in the near future
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy